Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation (940 Views)

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / What Documents Do I Need To Prove Legal Separation For Canadian Express Entry? / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation by SocialBae: 2:29am On Mar 28, 2020
What other documents do I need to prove legal separation from hubby for Canadian Express Entry when ex-hubby has blatantly refused to sign the Separation Agreement? You girl is troubled, which way forward please ��
Re: Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation by ednut1(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2020
SocialBae:
What other documents do I need to prove legal separation from hubby for Canadian Express Entry when ex-hubby has blatantly refused to sign the Separation Agreement? You girl is troubled, which way forward please ��
this one hard o. Do u have kids? And was your passport in his name??
Re: Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation by All4good: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2020
@SocialBae

Divorce is never easy. However, click the link below to see the steps needed to get around "separation agreement not signed"

https://www.facebook.com/105066911128550/posts/117972669837974/

Hope you be fine.
Re: Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
This might be somewhat not a good idea but, starting an application with your status as single
Re: Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation by babakb: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
SocialBae:

You should have sorted this out before you start the process in the beginning, shiit has hit the fan now, your ex can ruin everything for you now because he won't let you leave with the kids if you have any...

You have to beg him to sign or else nothing for you.
Re: Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation by drmikeadams(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin angry or else get another hubby to sign on his behalf
Re: Ex Hubby Has Refused To Sign The Separation Agreement To Prove Legal Separation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is there any divorce proceedings? How long have you been seperated?
You do not need any document from him except there are kids for which you'd need his consent.
You may include sworn oaths from your close friends & family attesting to the separation and anything else to show that.

Separated defined by IRCC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Intend On Applying For Tourist Visa But I Have No Travel History / A Drive Through Marina Resort Calabar, Cross River with Beautiful Sunset View / Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.