Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? (1075 Views)

2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” / Grown Look Alike Emanuella Of Mark Angel Comedy Speaks Hear The Truth (video) / Prince Harry Speaks From The Heart: 'I Want You To Hear The Truth From Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by integritylady(f): 2:55am On Mar 28, 2020
People living in Ondo state particularly Akure which is the state capital have been updating their WhatsApp status about hearing of a thunderous sound waving across residential buildings!!!

Who has an image of the aftermath
Please share

Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by Bloggingscope: 3:02am On Mar 28, 2020
A Meteorite I think but I don't think it has any impact on the surface so it is still an asteroid

Thank God it did not ignite with any hydrocarbon
Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by integritylady(f): 3:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Bloggingscope:
A Meteorite I think but I don't think it has any impact on the surface so it is still an asteroid

Thank God it did not ignite with any hydrocarbon

God really needs to heal the world!!!

1 Like

Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by Bloggingscope: 3:44am On Mar 28, 2020
integritylady:

God really needs to heal the world!!!

Lol It is a common astronomical occurence, we are just lucky that we hardly experience it often here but it seems that things are changing
Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by Nostradamus: 4:15am On Mar 28, 2020
I heard it too..

It's very loud.i thought it was only in my street o
Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by Oblitz(m): 5:50am On Mar 28, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by rkayg(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
integritylady:
People living in Ondo state particularly Akure which is the state capital have been updating their WhatsApp status about hearing of a thunderous sound waving across residential buildings!!!

Who has an image of the aftermath
Please share

It was an explosive. It was gathered that some unknown people had explosives in their possession at the checkpoint in Akure. A light was seen popping out of the car and boom! The explosive went off. Not that serious and definitely not a sign of end time. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by englishmart(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Kuku say na rapture wan take place.

1 Like

Re: Did You Hear The Trembling Sound? by integritylady(f): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Explosive?
Even during this corona

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Shuts Down Half-naked Woman Who Came On His IG Live To Twerk / Lasisi Elenu Biography, Girlfriend, Family, Real Name, Other Facts 2020 / This Very Mysterious Post On Chadwick Boseman's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.