Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (76151 Views)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Galaticos444:
Where's buhari?
hmm
Nothing surpasses death, one way or the other, we are all gonna die,
Lord if you are willing, I am ready. The life Don kukuma tire me before, even before the sit at home, I have been sitting at home joblessly for 6months and it's as if God is consoling me with the new sit at home order. At least all of us gather dey the house so we no know who dey jobless or not but God my prayer point is this,
USE THIS SITUATION TO TURN MY LIFE AROUND AND CHANGE MY STORY, NOTHING IS TOO GREAT FOR YOU TO DO OH LORD

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by SoNature(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
Buhari has been exercising power against Igbos.

It's now time to know how and what he'll do wth those powers watching Trump fly American citizens out of Nigeria despite Airport closure.

Calm down

The official airport close down report says that only emergency flights are allowed into the country

Jack Ma's shipments came in amid airport closure, which goes to show that flights can still come in

The US evacuating their citizens is an emergency situation.

I know many people don't like Buhari, including myself, but this is not the right instance for attacking the oldie

14 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by habeeb246(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Preparing for the
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by AustineCJ: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
There was indeed a country .....how we went from sane minds like Azikwe,Awolowo,Tafawa belewa,Shagari, yar adua to Buhari is a wonder to the world.......

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by letristian: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
May God save us from this
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Tochi2020: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
mosho2good:
*March 2014 Ebola virus* �
*March 2018 lassa virus* �
*March 2020 Corona virus* �
*Later they will say Queens and Kings are born in March.*
*Virus Children.* ���

Hahaha
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by oyinkel(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
E
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Liveair: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
US!
Brace yourselves! United States has far more intelligence than any of us. There is something sinister they have seen imminent, far worse than the health pandemic in the US.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Finnese001: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
speechless

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by LabDNA: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Chapelbeatz:
Ah ah but our case never reach their own na

Una case fit don even pass their own but una no get laboratory reagent or testing kits to detect una real case numbers. Una government no dey even employ enough medical laboratory scientists and other health workers.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
What of Nigerians with usa citizenship ,,
But usa has more confirned cases than nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by okpalaAnambra: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
This proud country again isn't concerned about being the number 1 infected country in the whole world and having numerous death..they should evacuate them to go and die for all we care

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Na country wey sabi be that unlike naija wey no sabi anything
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by frank41(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:
Moving from a country with 81 confirmed cases to a country with over 82,000 cases and over 1000 deaths....

even if Nigeria's figure is underestimated, it is nothing near the american confirmed cases

well goodluck to them....that's if they will even want to go

click on my signature if you run a business

Imagine ooo. I guess there is more to this!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by bionixs: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
NextD18:
Buhari has been exercising power against Igbos.

It's now time to know how and what he'll do wth those powers watching Trump fly American citizens out of Nigeria despite Airport closure.
Oga, there is nothing to fight about. They should work it out. If they say that they want to go, let them

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nrexzy: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
januzaj:
That's good. They stand a better chance in US than Nigeria. We don't even have enough testing kits. We have less than 500 ventilators, if shit gets real,our top politicians will be the top priority. For now, we are still holding onto Jack Ma's donations.

So d cure for the virus is having test kits and ventilators

U know US currently has the highest infected people and death rate of corona...

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by NaijaHeadlines: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by abundanceseun: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Really.
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by okpalaAnambra: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Hope it is not what am thinking?

Hope there is no plans of post corona crises with blood shed due to power tussles
I'm thinking same bro..I hope they don't go militarily against themselves
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Abeg what are they still doing in this country. Let them just pack and go to their corona ravaged country. I am going to take that their Embassy in Abuja as my official residence once they pack out. People that is supposed to be begging us to allow them to still stay mchewww

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by hush15: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Millz404:
Moving from a country with 81 confirmed cases to a country with over 82,000 cases and over 1000 deaths....

even if Nigeria's figure is underestimated, it is nothing near the american confirmed cases

well goodluck to them....that's if they will even want to go

click on my signature if you run a business

Better wake up... While I don't pray it escalates in Nigeria, but with the figures rising, its better to be there than here. Even your president won't hesitate to move should the shit get real in a nation like ours. Aso rock doesn't have what it takes. Abba Kyari couldn't be treated there, some quarters says he is in UK getting treatment but whether true or not, I just pray it doesn't go out of hand cos many go peme o

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by helinues: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up you liar Trump never called the virus a hoax !!!! He said the democrats where spreading hoax about the virus to play cheap politics ...

Ogbeni, hope you know who you want to argue this with Sha?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by okpalaAnambra: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Shit about to get realer!
Where is buhari... oh I forgot he was the first one to japa grin grin grin
No shit is getting real... USA has the highest infection, they should help us reduce the population..they're worst hit yet still proud

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by dennisworld1(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Hungry virus is about to enter 9ja shocked angry
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2020
In earnest, they are less likely to die in Nigeria than in America. All they need are medical are supplies channelled through their embassy in case of emergency, but even America itself lacks that chronically.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2020
grin From frying pan to fire grin
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Jaynom(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Liveair:
US!
Brace yourselves! United States has far more intelligence than any of us. There is something sinister they have seen imminent, far worse than the health pandemic in the US.
France sent planes for their citizens too. These guys know something we don't

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nrexzy: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up you liar Trump never called the virus a hoax !!!! He said the democrats where spreading hoax about the virus to play cheap politics ...

Not sure u watched news about Trump and the china-virus hoax...

Thought he said businessea would resume next week

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by emerged01(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2020
They have seen that our govt won’t able to curtail the spread with their useless behavior. They can see how the mighty are falling and yet they choose to make noise on TV without action.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.