Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Do Men And Some Women Do Things To Know If You Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men And Some Women Do Things To Know If You Care (603 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men And Some Women Do Things To Know If You Care by happylady: 2:16am On Dec 29, 2010
I was reading this story and

reminds me of the attrocous things my ex would do to make me suffer and then later tell me it was to make me care

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342195/Spanish-woman-arrested-faking-kidnapping-test-husband-pay-ransom.html
Re: Why Do Men And Some Women Do Things To Know If You Care by 190: 2:45am On Dec 29, 2010
Na small small prick take dey grow

Happylady very soon you go pull cloth run enter market!!
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Men And Some Women Do Things To Know If You Care by nurabela: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2010
There are other safer ways to prove love;not necessarily by subjecting your partner to needless pain.But different people adopt different method to achieve their aim.Discuss his approach without bitterness.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Love At First Sight? I Guess Its Love At First Night. / How Would You React To Long Distance Proposal From A Suitor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.