Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Cruel Things Women Do To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (29132 Views)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women (remix To 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men) / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men by MzHolly(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Despite being known as the fairer gender, women can be downright nasty and often do cruel things to men.

10. They don’t pick up the phone
While men feel good as they manage to take the girls’ phone number, the girls often give them a fake number or don’t pick up the call.

9. Use men for free drinks
Some women go out never planning to spend any of their own money on drinks at the bar or club. Instead, they count on their feminine wiles to convince guys to shell out for their libations. While some of them might begin to get to know him, the cruel and heartless ones will take that drink, flirt a little and move on.

8. Use men as placeholders
If she is a decent person, she’ll just get it over with and dump the boy, but if she’s cruel, she’ll hold on to him for a while until somebody new comes along. These girls don’t like to be alone and without a relationship, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, she’ll string you along until she meets someone to replace you.

7. Emotionally manipulate men
Men don’t like to see women cry and some cruel women take advantage of the fact and use it to get what they want. A few tears would make men do anything to get it to stop.

6. Use physical violence
While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it’s perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion.

5. Criticize their men in public
Cruel women criticize and humiliate their men in public places. They often poke fun at her man or even soundly debase him.

4. They don’t disclose their relationship status
It’s certainly not the worst thing a woman could do to a man, but it is annoying when she’s already in a relationship and lets you assume that she’s available so that she can enjoy the man’s flirtation and flattery.

3. They withhold sex
This is a time-tested, and frequently used, cruel thing for women to do to men. For most men, sex is as important as breathing, so withholding it in order to get something she wants or simply to punish her man for his transgressions is a pretty awful thing to do, even if it is effective.

2. They test their men
You’re all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead. She doesn’t have any particular reason; she just wants to see you. She knows that you had plans to meet up with the guys, but if you really loved her, you’d come over to her place instead. If her request comes with an “if you really loved me,” then it’s a test. If you choose anything other than immediately rushing to her side, you’re going to fail. This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty.

1. They flirt to inspire jealousy
Maybe she’s feeling underappreciated, maybe you’ve just had a big fight or maybe she just enjoys the tortured look on your face. For whatever reason, girls who flirt obviously with other guys in front of their boyfriends are immature and manipulative.

culled from http://nairatunes.blog.com/2013/05/27/must-read-10-cruel-things-women-do-to-men/

15 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Afam4eva(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
I think there's a word for these kind of girls, "WITCHES".

42 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by sakaguchi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Its too bad, but I especially cannot tolerate 8,6,5,3,2, oh my God! I can't tolerate 10,9,7,4,1.
OP you are right, all this are intolerable

6 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by MzHolly(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
sakaguchi: Its too bad, but I especially cannot tolerate 8,6,5,3,2, oh my God! I can't tolerate 10,9,7,4,1.
OP you are right, all this are intolerable
lool am guilty of the last alot

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by MzHolly(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Afam4eva: I think there's a word for these kind of girls, "WITCHES".
lool no they arent. its just fun seeing you men at our mercy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Afam4eva(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
MzHolly:
When you derive joy from watching people suffer, it's called "OGBANJE WITCHCRAFT". Don't tell men, you're one of those girls.

13 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Les: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
MzHolly:
if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i owe nobody!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by chikeorji123(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2013
l pity them..if she tread on such lines kick her ass out of my house period..while we have a whole lots of beautiful ladies scattered everywhere who are willing to settle down..

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 06, 2013
MzHolly:

Some women go out never planning to spend any of their own money on drinks at the bar or club. Instead, they count on their feminine wiles to convince guys to shell out for their libations. While some of them might begin to get to know him, the cruel and heartless ones will take that drink, flirt a little and move on.
most students i know have been guilty o this one at dome point and i agree, its not nice grin

]3. They withhold sex
This is a time-tested, and frequently used, cruel thing for women to do to men. For most men, sex is as important as breathing, so withholding it in order to get something she wants or simply to punish her man for his transgressions is a pretty awful thing to do, even if it is effective.
if a men does something that makes a woman lose trust in. Him then obviously he will be looking for this one
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2013
Guys do this stuff too angry
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Mynd44: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2013
I agree with Afam4ever.....witches and Ogbanjes
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Enegod(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: I think there's a word for these kind of girls, "WITCHES".
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by jiggalone(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
I thank my God...getting emotionally attached is not my thing...and I am handsome enough...so do me I do is the thing here...lol...hehehehehehe...
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
they see man as maga
they see man as their ATM.
it's unfair, why na, the women folks?
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Chuksemi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote
author=Les] if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never
happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally
attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i
laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i
owe nobody![/quote]

guy u de dere jorh....
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by enobong18: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Being cruel/mean to them.
I've long realized that niceness does not work with the male species anymore
The I-Dont-Care attitude works best

4 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
MzHolly:

7. Emotionally manipulate men

6. Use physical violence

5. Criticize their men in public

2. They test their men

1. They flirt to inspire jealousy

i agree that these (#s 1,2,5,6,7,9) are horrible ways to treat another person. ONLY a cruel person would do any of the above. SOME men are also guilty of playing their mind games too. so my sympathies are for anyone who have suffered any of the above, male or female.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by clnzo: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Me aint send babes nah!if u ready come if not I push u out cos I no like unneccessary stress from babes after all na money we guyz dey find.get d cash n dey go com lickn ur feet even if u are at fault.

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Afrocatalyst: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
---
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
MzHolly:
Yes, it will be greater fun when you're unmarried at 55 as an African woman.

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Yes, it will be greater fun when you're unmarried at 55 as an African woman.

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by bid4rich(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hell is waiting for those (ladies) that indulge in this kind of act.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
I'm only guilty of number 1
Will see abt others wen I'm older
#grins#
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by caprini: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
MzHolly:

I sincerely hope you dont jam a heartless,soulless,mean player,that none of the above affects at all. shocked
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
No 1 is wy i delete girls number like tomorrow no dey. Any girl that trys no 6 on me better go and dig her own grave before trying it. I don't hit women but don't dare hit me or you will end up where you didn't bargain for.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by 3ace(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
I know a woman who lost her home without the husband touching her due to NO 6. Though, I don't like the lies he told in court in order to perfect his divorce, but it served her right. I really hate this habit in women. If you are fortunate to have a man who is non-violent, don't take advantage of his pleasant nature.

MzHolly:

6. Use physical violence
While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it’s perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion.

/

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Treat your boyfriend nice else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by yuskol(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
i reserve my comment..but not all of them
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by moscobabs(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
im nt concern for that if i can only get wat im looking for in her wich is sex..i wil dump her once and for all.na dat trick go make stay long in her father house
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by effisyman: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
The above also account for many "due for marriage" but not married ladies.

Cos, by the time the guy realise u r fooling him, he just dump u and move on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] / Ladies, What's Your Take On This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.