Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher (101477 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by nairalanduseles: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
lugo99:
Help me hala to KRF.. The legacy still continues..

Dodorima to all egede men..

No be say dey no go dey check us, but na we go dey balance them..

People hate what they can't understand

Og amigos

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Farki: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Just look at this elongated gutter rat. tongue

He should be tried and if found guilty, quickly be disposed of.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by nairalanduseles: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Excuzeme:

Point out the truth you claim to be saying?
When did Cultist start saying the truth?

Brotherhood ain't no cultist or gang

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by nairalanduseles: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
OChimex:

Lol. Village man

So na u be that guy that day...

I fear u lordi

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by OChimex: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
nairalanduseles:

I fear u lordi
This happened in Landmark beach.
were u that guy, that asked me that?
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by fof1: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/it-doesnt-take-me-time-to-kill-aiye-butcher/

That is d Devil's Agent.initiated and was Possessed by d demon of waste. Same Spirit operating in Boko harms. God deliver U from eternal Punishment,since u still hv d chance now.

What is happening in Nigeria...Eiye and Aiye this is utter Confusion and backwardness of d Youths.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by kareemkamil(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
It shall never be well with you and your members

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Aammee77: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by muffyt05: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
After the clash between Aiye and Eiye at Ebute-Metta, operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad from Mushin arrested me over the murder of the four rival members that I had killed during the clashes. I spent three months in the cell. When I came out, I returned to my members and we celebrated my release.”

My issue with the whole thing is, how could the police release a confessed killer of 4 souls after just three mony in jail? Is this how these killers have their way after their atrocities?

7 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Kokaine(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
All these kano en-dabbas will come to the south and be converting their endabba genes to cultism. If he was in kano, he may have been an endabba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by nairalanduseles: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
OChimex:

This happened in Landmark beach.

were u that guy, that asked me that?

Unless it is in Canada

Because I have left naija for 10years now

4 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by rafcrown(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Not in Nigeria, he was imprisoned for few months and got released after killing 4 people.
rrreer:
He that kill with sword shall die with sword. Animal like you
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by mrkels(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Even his strong leader that promoted him to butcher still fall . No one is untouchable. When it’s your time they would come and kill you like fly . So better desist from joining cult

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by ametormi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Make dem carry am go backyard!

watin they happen for backyard oooo
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by AsawanaDgreat: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Boko boy in cult.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by CoronaVirusPros: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Abuja.

Any problem?
[/s]
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by CoronaVirusPros: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Orimado!
[/s]
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
... and no time should be wasted in KILLING this demon!

but before they do, let them beat the bejesus out of him so he tells them where is cultist brothas are, so they can all die by his side.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by henrydan(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
You Bam

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by rafcrown(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
There will be peace and harmony in Nigeria when you start killing ,as soon as possible, Criminals like this fool,Evans and co. Armed Robbers, Ritualists.Offa Bank Robbers etc
They are not fit to live.Many things are wrong in the country.
Wake up.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
death penalty
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Franzinni: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
ametormi:

watin they happen for backyard oooo
nah there the road to Valhalla dey .. If police ever talk say make dem carry you go backyard.. Bros just begin pray

4 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by OChimex: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Unless it is in Canada

Because I have left naija for 10years now

Ikorodu Canada, abi?

Village man. I told you it happened sometime ago.

lol

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by lukency(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Miserable animal.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by IamYorubanza: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Well, what do you expect from a dirty group of axemenn/NBM criminals....
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Exmilitant(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aiye as in aye, , , NBM. hmm, is killing the reasons for the movement?

3 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Lovestrong(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Dt guy na future sars

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by nnadychuks(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Just see how a life was destroyed by the devil. I feel for him because originally he was forced to join. Now he wants to be killed because he can't even forgive himself for his subjugated events; definitely he doesn't need your forgiveness but that of God. I believe more than 50% of cultists are forced to take the oath, otherwise only mentally deranged people would make up the whole occultist fraternities.

3 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by lugo99(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
nairalanduseles:

People hate what they can't understand

Og amigos
U dey game my 17bam blooda.. May u no fall like rain insha papi K

5 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by madjune(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
We need people like him to kill Covid19 for us abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.