Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher (101479 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Orimado!
orimado Ki u there!

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Heineken(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Make dem carry am go backyard!
lol boss

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by CoronaVirusPro: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
anasohnatasha:
orimado Ki u there!

Who release you from your sty

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by OmoOshodi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
tolijascro:

It is crisps bro not crypts*
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Make dem carry am go backyard!

Propaganda from fulani security terrorist groups.

He will be recruit into nigeria terrorist government as one of security agencies post to BiafraLand to massacring unarmed innocent people.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Nwokos: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
useless ediot

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Franzinni: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Propaganda from fulani security terrorist groups.

He will be recruit into nigeria terrorist government as one of security agencies post to BiafraLand to massacring unarmed innocent people.
no nah
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Adgideon(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mr man real egede men don't talk anyhow , u were property bamed on the street,

3 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by bluecircle470: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Juell:
The gut resemble death sef.
Death!
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by hardbody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
nairalanduseles:
NBM is a brotherhood that fights for equality and fights against oppression of any sort

Nmb is not violent but tries to educate the world about blackism

That man does not represent what we stand for

SM no dey B for secondary school

OG Barundas

Lie. Dem dey Bam. You can graduate and become a Lord.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by skyfather09(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Juell:
The gut resemble death sef.
aiye the ripper
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by NnamdiN: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
So why was he released before?
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by iknopro(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
He killed four person and was later released and they celebrated it, who released him and on what ground, after taking bribe abi. God will punish those force men that released you to go kill more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmm, instead of him to go for deliverance.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
He said they should just kill him cos he can't stop killing.

I thought SARs should have done the needful by now.

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by JBoss25(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Just noticed something, most of these cultists in oduduwa land are Yoruba Muslims, if you quote me thunder will strike you this night
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by ArcFresky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
delishpot:
Only him killer and ritualist. Don't ask how I know. These cultists are always ritualists too.

Broke ass ritualist

3 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by crayon001(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
"So you people should better kill me or I'll kill more persons."

That's how you know someone who's truly tired of this world. He has lost all hope of redemption. That's a mad person on the loose.

There are many others like this out there - not necessarily killers - who are tired of life and living. They wish they could take their own lives but they dread the thought.

The guy needs help.

3 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Realfrankie(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wicked soul

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Ochuksbaba(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
imagine this guy with this kind face go join Boko Haram,,,Shekau sef go be catchist for where this one deh

4 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by CuteYvonne777: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kill Boredom by Watching Stay at Home Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFp9IZ0EjsI
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by lyndaway(f): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
I pity your mother I wish you can be a good son for the remaining days that you have in life at least when you die your mother will be consoled that you died a change person
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Jurncj(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kingpele:
Sorry oooo, may God deliver your precious soul from the power of the evil one, those bashing him should remember that every sin is a bondage experience, u might not be a killer, but if you are a sexual immoral, or a liar or a thief, you are destine to spend eternity with this kind of people, salvation belong to God and I believe God will deliver this poor boy from all his addictions ijn...

Please spare me this sermon,sin is sin before men who wants to believe so,if you are deep rooted you will understand that sin is not just sin,they are way different.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Barnabe(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Police dash this guy COVID19 keep am for one room no water no food let's see how hard he can butcher.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by delishpot: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
OChimex:

I have been wondering how these cultists know the members of other rival gangs?

They gather info about who they are interested in. They mark them and study. They snoop around. Sometimes there are withnesses or some leaked info about a rival gang.

4 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Homers123(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Is he related to 69?
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by CAUSTIC002: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2020
say no to cultism!

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by eagleonearth(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2020
nairalanduseles:
NBM is a brotherhood that fights for equality and fights against oppression of any sort

Nmb is not violent but tries to educate the world about blackism

That man does not represent what we stand for

SM no dey B for secondary school

OG Barundas

seek real freedom in Christ and don't let the fear of man waste your short life

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by eagleonearth(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Adgideon:
Mr man real egede men don't talk anyhow , u were property bamed on the street,
you're annoyed because "he dey play cassette" you sef know say na so the movement be. It turns humans to brute beasts. Seek real freedom in Christ if you're in bondage of cultism so you don't waste your short life on earth

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.