Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher (101433 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by eagleonearth(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2020
lugo99:
U dey game my 17bam blooda.. May u no fall like rain insha papi K
your eye go soon clear if you're one of them. Your time is ticking. Redeem the remaining time in Christ

5 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Str8talk21: 1:06am On Mar 29, 2020
After he was arrested initially, he was later released. that's d tribalism we have been complaining in Nigeria. because d head of police in Lagos is a Fulani man, he will definitely want to temper justice with mercy as regards to any Fulani criminal.

6 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by CoronaVirusPros: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Who release you from your sty
[/s]
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Papilee147: 2:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Dodorima

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by mukthar2000(m): 2:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Oloriburuku omoalee

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by babadigu(m): 3:01am On Mar 29, 2020
ur wish will soon be fulfilled by criminal court decision!!! filthy bastard!

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Happyguy201: 4:51am On Mar 29, 2020
at least he killed his fellow cult groups not innocent people so yall should give him some credit .

5 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by 2cul2care: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Shun cultism they will not hear.

Some fools will be deceiving themselves that the AYE GROUP is all about empowerment.

Empowerment by kill ur fellow human brother and sister like cockroaches.

He that has ear let him hear cultism is evil nothing else, if u kill today, u will surely get killed tomorrow, if u live by the sword u will also die by the sword. PERIOD

3 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Give him covid-19

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by onome2013: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Let him be thrown to the lions in the zoo ,so that that veil will cover his eyes to kill the lions

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by oruma19: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/it-doesnt-take-me-time-to-kill-aiye-butcher/
this guy is brave sha. He says he doesn't think he can stop killing and that they should kill him now or forget it..
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by ahhdah(f): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
visijo:
Having sex with a maid is not easy to live with. Whenever you hear her say "auntie I want to tell you something".... you can even develop symptoms of COVID 19.��
I pray this is a joke of some sort, because karma is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Teejay13(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2020
He is likely to be under threat if he disclose the activities of his group and then that is why he is suggesting that his life be taken otherwise his habit of killing goes on.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2020
OChimex:

I have been wondering how these cultists know the members of other rival gangs?

Obviously a sell out grin
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Brijons08: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Since he likes to kill, take him to Sambisa to face boko Haram there... Idiot boy

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by lucianohase(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2020
How to handle this guy before death is keep in enclosed area where there are scorpions to sting him for hours. Beat him up mercilessly to shed enough blood before handing over to crocodiles or sharks to eat him up in the presence of his group members to see what will happen to them one after another.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Meritocracy: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Send him to sambisa forest to perform wonder.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by barajo1(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2020
We are wasteful with resources in this country. Train this guy in the army and send him to sambisa! Sense will not kill me

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Brotherhood ain't no cultist or gang
then what is it. And what had been your impact in the society?

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2020
OChimex:

I have been wondering how these cultists know the members of other rival gangs?

very simple! Their hand Shake and orientation differs. And by their friends you shall know them also.

4 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by ohlubee(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2020
even death 'll surely look better than this beast
Juell:
The guy resemble death sef.

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by elonize(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2020
kingthreat:
The day you join a cult is the day humanity is taken away from you. I despise all cultists including Zlatan Ibile and Burna. all potential murderers
r u serious burna sef join
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Obodo999(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Did anyone notice the lack of criticism from the ladies? I believe this is the type of "bad boys" that girls love to date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by sofiscatedmoron: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Excuzeme:

Idiotic IPOB Piglet, he is from Kano State and not Yoruba.
Shut up, ngbaati ngbaati Afonja head slamming Moronic slave of a cow grin
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2020
elonize:
r u serious burna sef join

30% of top naija musicians are in

2 Likes

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by DexterousOne(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2020
UKBobo:
After the clash between Aiye and Eiye at Ebute-Metta, operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad from Mushin arrested me over the murder of the four rival members that I had killed during the clashes. I spent three months in the cell. When I came out, I returned to my members and we celebrated my release.”

The kuntry is fvcked. He spends circa 24 days in jail per murder, yet others are in for a decade with no charge. This oyibo sweet pass!

Na wa
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by DexterousOne(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Obodo999:
Did anyone notice the lack of criticism from the ladies? I believe this is the type of "bad boys" that girls love to date.

Unfortunately so
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by JasperVII(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
They should grant his wish then, kill him before he kills others. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by GlobalWay: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Obodo999:
That's a Big Lie. It's because most girls don't like wahala. They not commenting cos many of them may also think cultists may trace them through their username. As a cultist those days, a girl that refused to date me in Uni soon started dating a Church-guy my Department. From my personal experience, some date cultists to feel secured on campus, but most won't.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Cultism don't pay.
Re: It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher by Omotade1991: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
Make dem carry am go backyard!
Place wey terrible things dey happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.