Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics (12450 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Subduer: 2:46am On Mar 29, 2020
pacino26:

The POLITICAL WING OF BOOK HARAM in the National Assembly are trying to pass a LAW to give the TERRORISTS scholarship overseas

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by okoroemeka(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2020
I am not a military expert but I know there are medium size drones that will be fitted with infrared and body heat detection camera,it is also very possible to use such drones by forward long range patrols to fully scan a hostile terrain before going into it,by mere looking at the surroundings of that ambush site you will agree with me that sending soldiers into such area without proper sweeping is suicide or less they are going in with fully armored main battle tanks

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by snowball11(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2020
And exactly what are these animals (boko-whatever) still fighting for? undecided
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Jostoman: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2020
And none of those useless politicians is talking about this, all that is in their brains now is 2023
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by stfadaanthony(m): 1:11am On Mar 30, 2020
My heartfelt sympathy to the families that lost there loved once. May God grant them eternal rest(amen).
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by mysticwarrior(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
I feel for these soldiers and their family.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by tyup(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spactacle:

Yeah it's really a blow on the part of the NA. It was an ambush. Those b.a.stard got some Intel from some mole and acted quickly.it was really bad mehn and I really don't like recalling the sight.. this days it's been a different ball game, it's no longer like few weeks ago. Thanks for your concern and may God keep us safe

since then any boko haram killed?

and how would you judge the removal of maj Gen Adeniyi as operations commander
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Spactacle(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
tyup:

since then any boko haram killed?

and how would you judge the removal of maj Gen Adeniyi as operations commander

Definitely, scores of boko Haram have been killed you don't expect the media to dish out every Happenings in the north east do you?.

And concerning Maj Gen Adeniy, I really don't know what to say, I'd better keep mute on that thank you.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Unrated900(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Islam should do more to educate its followers on the need to desist from unnecessary killings. More than 90% of the world terrorist population is muslim. It's a dent on the religion and they should do something about it

They will tell you they are fighting for their allah
Since the him self is a fighter

Islam preach war

Our lord Jesus Christ embrace peace and love

Likes for Christ share for the other
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Desyner: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
jideflash:
Shebi I Tell You, Una no hear, now moto Don jam am:

* Your Healthcare system cannot save you. (it's just not enough.) we are surrounded by sickbays and not equipped hospitals.
* Your yahoo yahoo pastor can't save you, otherwise let them go to the isolation centers.

* Your govt can't save you, even your presido Don go run leave you .
* Your crude oil can't save you. where is the demand, energy is now transitioning to Renewables. The oil dominance era is over.
* Your church can't save you. They will rather compel you to continue paying your tithes and offerings instead of raising fund for relief.
* Your isolation can't save you. Na hunger, heat and darkness go chase people come out.
* Your visas cant save you now. The better countries only want your medical experts. So we dey here together.

NIGERIANS HAVE Been IGNORANTLY LIVING ON A PILE OF GUNPOWDER.

Nigeria hasn't been working for a long time. #Conaravirus is just another trigger that shows the frailty of our beloved nation.

I advise you all to stay home, and really think deeply about the future of the nation, how much it affects your life and what you will do different to change it (post corona).

Until then, stay safe.

#LetsFixNigeria

Pastor are not the one to cone to your house to do miracles for you. They are to guide you to Jesus who heals. Get it?
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
kestolove95:
Buhari will soon recruit dem into d army once dey repent
it is not like they willingly surrendered o!
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by osuofia2(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shiit, this is hard broken... Tears rolling down my eyes.. I still remember how my cousin was brutally killed in the year 2018 in maiduguri by the useless Boko Haram members. The sad thing was that the NA never contacted our family. we got to know of his death by an online post made by Sahara reporters on their twitter handle, showing casualty suffered by the NA on the attack by bh, We saw his dead body and recognized him. We contacted the NA,that was when they opened up to us that he was part of soldiers killed in matelli sorry if i didn't get the spelling right.
In a serious climes all the service chiefs should have been fired by now but the useless senile vegetable have decided to keep them for reasons best known to him.
See as peoples father are roasted like animals,
Its a pity some zombies are justifying the release of so called repentant Boko Haram.
Rip soldiers, you died for nothing. Watch and see how Boko Haram members will be released.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by olajide21: 1:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Islam should do more to educate its followers on the need to desist from unnecessary killings. More than 90% of the world terrorist population is muslim. It's a dent on the religion and they should do something about it

There we go again! The petinent question is to get what the definition of the word terrorist is. Those guys are doing whatever they do for other reasons not Islam. Wait till you see/hear where they get their finances from. Who do you think the arm dealers are? You think BH procure arms on the street like robbers?

Secondly, when we begin to see the war again BH and other world terrorists as a collective war that needs the efforts of all, then the war would be won.

You would blame me; a Muslim for the attitudes of those killers? You would blame me a Muslim for the actions of idiots? You would blame me; a Muslims for the foolish attitude of those murderers? Why blame Islam and Muslims?

Do you blame Nigeria and Nigerians for the actions of those internet fraudsters? Do you blame Nigeria and Nigerians for the actions of our country men and women that peddles drugs. Do you blame yourself for the actions of Nigerians who are armed robbers and assassins? Do you blame Nigeria and Nigerians for the actions of skull miners? Do you even blame the world for the attitude of serial killers and pedophiles?

Nigeria, like Islam has laws but the foolish wouldn't adhere. Every nation has rules but the killers would flaunt them! Ask the killers why they killed their victims and they would find foolish excuse for you!

Come off it! Nigeria is ours! Islam as a way of life enjoys good and forbids evil. You shouldn't even harm animals unjustly in Islam.

Understand Islam not from what you hear from CNN and the likes not even from the ill actions of Muslims.

We should come together world over to combat the menace of murderers no matter their creed.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Jakumo(m): 1:13am On Apr 07, 2020
The terrorist troops took the combat boots of the feet of the dead federal troops, in what looks like the aftermath of an ambush, or an IED explosion.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don't have pity for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder / Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.