Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) (104365 Views)

Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Iceyjays(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Riele:

Keep on waiting . SMH
I'm not joking with you, upload it let me see.
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Antichristus:

No amount of prayer will cure coronavirus, don’t be senseless. Scientifically breakthrough is the only solution. If you want to test my hypothesis. Let a cure be found and you seek cure through prayers whilst sensible person seek medication. And don’t tell me it’s a God who gives knowledge because it’s got nothing to do with that imaginary guy.

When we both die u will understand the importance if prayer

2 Likes

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Iceyjays:
I'm not joking with you, upload it let me see.

Who cares if you're joking ?? .

Get off my mention
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Iceyjays(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Riele:

Who cares if you're joking ?? .

Get off my mention
Don't be stupid kiddo, post your jamb result now, perhaps, it's obvious you failed that's why you don't want to post it here
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by tot(f): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
9jaRealist:

>

People will conveniently turn a blind eye to this simply because they want to bash their country and place western countries on a pedestal.

I am no fan of this government and their not placing travel bans on time HOWEVER the level of response by some state governments particularly Lagos together with the private sector like GTbank has been impressive. Even the NCDC has done a great job with communications, but trust people to sha run them down.

3 Likes

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Sirwallace(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Beautyaddy:

And Spain.

In fact to be more fair and neutral to this pandemic most of the 1st World Countries all seemed to be un-prepared.

But one think I think this pandemic has done is to expose every Countries strength, weakness and better awareness that China even though they can be useful for easy cheap labour and goods does not mean well for anyone than themselves.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Iceyjays:
Don't be stupid kiddo, post your jamb result now, perhaps, it's obvious you failed that's why you don't want to post it here

Easy......... Ask it politely. cheesy

Riele have you seen her?
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Bennyreps6528(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wonderful
Us is something else

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tominix(m): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
Silly kid, let me see ur result, post it here am waiting for you.
You no dey rest for you side, let her alone paedophile, jobless adult

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tominix(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
This guy forgot his sense

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:

SMH !.
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Antichristus: 1:51am On Mar 30, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

When we both die u will understand the importance if prayer

After death there is no consciousness; afterlife is therefore unverifiable. Even John Hick was wrong with his eschatological verification claim as was Paschal Wager's claim. This is Philosophy 101 college/university undergraduate course contents.
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Iceyjays(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

SMH !.
You failed your jamb because I never saw anything you uploaded, when they tell you teenagers to study hard and stay out of frivolities y'all will never learn and will all think they are against y'all, look at that your stupid boyfriend quoting me too, a kid that's not even half of my age, jeez! grin

you are still little talking about love, go and finish your education first before you talk about love, love isn't for kids like you, I know your next move is how to have sex, all these kids though.
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
You failed your jamb because I never saw anything you uploaded, when they tell you teenagers to study hard and stay out of frivolities y'all will never learn and will all think they are against y'all, look at that your stupid boyfriend quoting me too, a kid that's not even half of my age, jeez! grin

you are still little talking about love, go and finish your education first before you talk about love, love isn't for kids like you, I know your next move is how to have sex, all these kids though.

k
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Froshloaded: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

k
Leave this nigga alone wink
I won a giveaway yesterday
And yes tell tozic that I now kn she is blu03
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

I've left him to his belief wink

You won ? . Congrats . I thought giveaway was for wink .

How did you find her true identity ?

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Froshloaded: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

The way she types
grin grin
CC tozic
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Iceyjays(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

k
I really pity you and I pity your parents the most, they have failed totally in your upbringing.
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Iceyjays(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Hey broke boy, seems you aren't ashamed of yourself? leave this little girl alone to study, I don't know what's wrong with y'all teenagers, y'all are just too dumb and stupíd, jeez!

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Iceyjays(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

You are in love with froshloaded instead of you to fall in love with your books you kids of these days are something else.

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Antichristus:

After death there is no consciousness; afterlife is therefore unverifiable. Even John Hick was wrong with his eschatological verification claim as was Paschal Wager's claim. This is Philosophy 101 college/university undergraduate course contents.

Well anybody that can't believe in God will surely believe in John Hick and Paschal
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

The way she types
grin grin
CC tozic
I'm neither blu03 nor a female....
Ask her again who tozic is..
Hello riele? I'm still waiting.

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
You are in love with froshloaded instead of you to fall in love with your books you kids of these days are something else.

K
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
I really pity you and I pity your parents the most, they have failed totally in your upbringing.

k .
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Froshloaded: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

If you are not blu03 then you are either pridestorm,bigdhap or denreledave
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

You're waiting for what ?
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

You're waiting for what ?

Have you found her?
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

Have you found her?

No .
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

If you are not blu03 then you are either pridestorm,bigdhap or denreledave

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy
Ask her again who is tozic!

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Froshloaded: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy
Ask her again who is tozic!
Riele who is toxic?
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Riele who is toxic?
Ask blu03

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Froshloaded: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

Ask blu03
Blu03 tozic
Why are you hiding
We know you are the one na, I'm dissapointed angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / Alternative Methods To TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.