Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus (31003 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Danieosamede(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
God help us
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by nicho450(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
God
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Ak2fyn(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
it is Governors that are confirming cases or NCDC. Ortom isn't even a medical personnel.

anything Ortom, I don't buy

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by nairalanduseles: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
The funny thing is Nigerians laughing at 1st world country

Peoole go just dry fall down die

Because they can't even run the test

My advice to Nigerians.....especially is you got any medical condition........especially respiratory syndromes.......

Write your will
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by treasuremi1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:
Anyone who still believes there's a God is mad
Hmmmmm,may God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by guru90: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
According to Psquare: Omo see danger!!!
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Totilopussylick(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wetin
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
I thought one prophet said the pandemic was gonna end 27th March. How market

2 Likes

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by IamgratefulLord(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Isn't God trying to tell us to be still ? The Bible says " Be still and know that I am God" Jesus! Let your mercy triumph over judgement. The Beginning and the Ending God. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by topsquino(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
My 1 million giveaway is by 6pm today. 120 people will be walking home with a smile.

Please stay at home. Corona is real

3 Likes

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kpele oo e don sup
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by egojiokwu(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Haven observed how our country handled this issue from the beginning. I said it that we are heading to a situation where we shall start recording cases in thousands but some people said that I should stop saying negative things that there is power in the tongue. Nigeria thought that this was ebola. Looking at the situation from the other country should have taught them a lesson to make us record zero case. Now we are spending billions to pay for our ignorance.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:

Those who don't believe are no saner... Ask Italy and America with all their atheism and sophistication.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by christm386: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
semyman:
Hello wailers and dingbats that have been asking for the president's whereabout, you should be able to cum with this now

Nonsense, people don talk una don smuggle am come back, after this picture am sure Una go snuggle and comot, audio president, y una come do photoshop 4 the others wen Una fit just SNAP am, u re a fool, a very big one

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Alvin212(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
More vigorous testing

And the shithole will collapse

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet.

Afonjazzzy goats oya start quoting me with your usual gibberish

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Drajah(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Shellsploit:
Wuhan sef sad

All this recorded cases in Nigeria, no pictorial evidence to back up claim as provided. Na only afternoon and night the result dey come out angry
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
nairalanduseles:
The funny thing is Nigerians laughing at 1st world country

Peoole go just dry fall down die

Because they can't even run the test

My advice to Nigerians.....especially is you got any medical condition........especially respiratory syndromes.......

Write your will
Why una dey reason like this nau? This Corona virus don enter naija nau e don tail. Why will Neva start to dey see the syndromes for people body? Why people never start to dey die?
You don't need to be tested once it reaches is 14days u will see the syndromes, and for naija e don pas 14days for some people body but e no dey effective like other countries
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
shocked
My man haffa
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by InansBobo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Who is this person?
How did he/she get into Benue? I just hope the person is not one of those abroad returnees.

Give full details so as to save others
a UK returnee

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Danieosamede(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:
my bro there is GOD have hope all will be fine
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by guru90: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:

Mr.Man stop bring curse to yourself.

Whatever that is happening in this world about this Covid 19. God knows about it 100%.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by xcosent(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii.....

Could this be d vision 2020 they talked about??

I just hope Cynthia my beautiful Tiv girlfriend aint gonna be affected??
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
semyman:
Hello wailers and dingbats that have been asking for the president's whereabout, you should be able to cum with this now
what would dey use picture to do? Are you not ashamed? Is that how other countries assure their citizens? Why u no get small sense ha. Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by jonadaft: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
semyman:
Lol
He should snap with today's newspaper grin
How frustrated are you?
It will never be well with that old fool.
Kee yourself
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Farki: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
And some silly fellows still held prayers in that same state.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by jonadaft: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
rawitools:
what would dey use picture to do? Are you not ashamed? Is that how other countries assure their citizens? Why u no get small sense ha. Na wa ooo
Don't mind the almajiri fool.

Never again..
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by ray1550(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
yes the elites should and test their self
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by yusufu16: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Federal government should start mass testing like the US. To honest 1000s of Nigerians are carrying and spreading this virus unknowingly.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by izubext007: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
after herds men has done their job ,covid -19 has come to put finishing touches on the people of benuel. God have mercy on them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf) / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.