Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus (31002 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Louisananda7(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=seunlayi post=87850518][b]

This thing keep spreading. God help us

Let's play the BLAME GAME

Who is to be blamed for Covid-19 in Nigeria?

Like for FG - For the slow response

Share for Travelers that brought the virus

When you do like and share and no one gives a Bleep. grin
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Zico5(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
semyman:
Hello wailers and dingbats that have been asking for the president's whereabout, you should be able to cum with this now
U should be ashamed even to post this out. Is this the way the president from other countries are addressing the pressing issue like this. We need proactive president not inactive and docile pumpkin one like this
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Meedon: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
My 1 million giveaway is by 6pm today. 120 people will be walking home with a smile.

Please stay at home. Corona is real

Baba which thread you go share the Aza

As i deh now i the hungry like die please where are you sharing it.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Lamanii22(f): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:
Anyone who still believes there's a God is mad

Take your foolishness elsewhere and don't bring God into all of these... Is it God that sent it??... Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by silverkings: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Who is this person?
How did he/she get into Benue? I just hope the person is not one of those abroad returnees.

Give full details so as to save others
Na abroad returnee according to Sahara reporters
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Ecpet83(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shellsploit:
Wuhan sef sad
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

All this recorded cases in Nigeria, no pictorial evidence to back up claim as provided. Na only afternoon and night the result dey come out angry
:This man, what do you need picture for? They are telling us to be careful and all you need is picture? How would even a video help you? If you want to see him live, go to BSU teaching hospital and when you come back, you know what to do to your self for the next 2 Week's.

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
semyman:
Hello wailers and dingbats that have been asking for the president's whereabout, you should be able to cum with this now

That sculpture am seeing there is more lively that buhari

Buhari we all know is lifeless and a non-living thing

Tell us another story, this one no click
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Lamanii22(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
My 1 million giveaway is by 6pm today. 120 people will be walking home with a smile.

Please stay at home. Corona is real

Please let this giveaway be true ooo.... Ma ko ju mi si orun ale oo...

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by dukeo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:
Benue ppl are actually very gullible ppl. They love cheap things.

Weldone miss expensive things lover angry

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by emperorsversion(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii.....

Could this be d vision 2020 they talked about??

I just hope Cynthia my beautiful Tiv girlfriend aint gonna be affected??

c'mon she isn't gonna be infected.... Instead you should worry yourself more if she's infected with HIV cause I'm 50% sure about that... HIV and benue is like Corona Virus and Wuhan
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by KingWarri: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ibhamzah17:
PST. T B Joshua��

Leave am joor..... Naim be ur President
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by ChaoHendrix: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Those who don't believe are no saner... Ask Italy and America with all their atheism and sophistication.
Is Italy an atheist state?
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Dayodragon: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:

Your being punished for your atrocities
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by CallMeDrino: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Trigalee:

My man haffa

I dey boss
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by boladale123: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
semyman:

May cum fire you there.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Willie2015: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Who is this person?
How did he/she get into Benue? I just hope the person is not one of those abroad returnees.

Give full details so as to save others

Word on the street says...
Its another UK retunee..
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by luluman: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
princeade86:
It won't be more than that by God grace
Hope it works, I've been saying that too since when only 1 person has it o.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Altimatic27: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
FIXEDMATCH7456:
see blew

U de hussle ohh
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
semyman:

Shame on you
On a thread that shows corona brought into the country by Buhari incompetence is on the increase....
Shame on you
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

They have their own fair share... Even then, replace them with another top God-denier nation, will it make any difference??!

Why do people who choose to deny or debunk the presence of a Divine deity, turn their anger on Him and His followers when things go awfully wrong and out of their perfect control??!...

Y'all should keep running in the dark, chasing your tails, and stumbling about in your perfectly created world... Just leave God out of your mess!!!... How hard can that be??! grin
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by froxydydx: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:
You really need help aunty .
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Collins87: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
This country is a joke. Why did they have to come back to Nigeria having mingled overseas. The country is still a joke.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by DaInferno(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
they didn't state whether it was a man or woman, old or young... why do I feel like this so called governor announced something false just to get the incentives and donations in the state
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by froxydydx: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Onebottle:
Benue ke
It go worst pass wuhan for that state
Kikokanmi
am going to benin repu 2day
.Is Benin not the Italy of Nigeria? Benin is a time bomb with all the truck load of o.loshos returning from Italy in the past week. The same benin o.losho took it to PHC
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by mema900: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:

Look ur dick and see how its perfectly shaped to fit into the next pussy....hey, someone somewhere made that perfect arrangement....that someone is God who made heaven and earth.

That you don't like the way he chose to run his earth doesn't mean he doesn't exist
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by achilles1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:
And you are who again?.....
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by gudnex22(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shellsploit:
Wuhan sef sad

All this recorded cases in Nigeria, no pictorial evidence to back up claim as provided. Na only afternoon and night the result dey come out angry

This corona virus in Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by xcelentattitude(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
hedonister:
Note that the confirmed cases are only of those that have been tested. Thousands of people are yet to be tested.

Take a look at the Hotel Built by Rochas Okorocha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR2cpC84AQ

Take a look at what?

Can it cure Rona?

I should Click YouTube link In this covid period grin God forbid!

Data is life bro grin

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by achilles1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
emperorsversion:

c'mon she isn't gonna be infected.... Instead you should worry yourself more if she's infected with HIV cause I'm 50% sure about that... HIV and benue is like Corona Virus and Wuhan
people like this guy are the major factors holding this country back.. imagine this kinda guy in a leadership position.. or better still imagine what this fool might teach his kids....another clear example that social engineering works...brain has being fried with so much negativity his tongue tests positive for senselessness..
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by ChaoHendrix: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

They have their own fair share... Even then, replace them with another top God-denier nation, will it make any difference??!

Why do people who choose to deny or debunk the presence of a Divine deity, turn their anger on Him and His followers when things go awfully wrong and out of their perfect control??!...

Y'all should keep running in the dark, chasing your tails, and stumbling about in your perfectly created world... Just leave God out of your mess!!!... How hard can that be??! grin
Didn't ask for the epistle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia / My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.