Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus (31000 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Maryene32: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:
Benue ppl are actually very gullible ppl. They love cheap things.
I can see how learned u are
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by tuwayz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
My 1 million giveaway is by 6pm today. 120 people will be walking home with a smile.

Please stay at home. Corona is real
good evening sir, please sir.... help us here, have been indoors through out this week sir
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

Didn't ask for the epistle..
Is Italy an atheist state?

No they are not...

Your turn... Is there such a thing as "an atheist state or country"??!
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
froxydydx:
.Is Benin not the Italy of Nigeria? Benin is a time bomb with all the truck load of o.loshos returning from Italy in the past week. The same benin o.losho took it to PHC
Benin republic
Not benin state
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by ChaoHendrix: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

No they are not...

Your turn... Is there such a thing as "an atheist state or country"??!
You already answered this question..
You said "ask US and Italy,with all their atheism" like they're Atheist states..
But Italy you mentioned is a top Christian state. They even built a separate country in Italy known as Vatican for Christianity...
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Psalmspsalms: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
With the level of poverty in this state, can her citizens afford ordinary face mask
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by DonTattaglia: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:
Anyone who still believes there's a God is mad

I guess u created yourself & also control the timing of day & night, sun &moon. Go and deceive your family members not public dormain like NL.. Mumu!!
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Richie0001: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Can there be any day you will post something reasonable?
MhizJoyce:
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by boscho(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Deltagate:

And you are the biggest fool for saying that too. Theirs is a positive madness, your own is worse and negative.

"A Fool Says in His heart that there is no God"
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by MhizJoyce(f): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Richie0001:
Can there be any day you will post something reasonable?
Shut up silly
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Chochovini: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii.....

Could this be d vision 2020 they talked about??

I just hope Cynthia my beautiful Tiv girlfriend aint gonna be affected??
. WHAT‘S her sur name?
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Kingcredo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where can we run to?.... God we dey ur hand.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nawa o, the spreading rate is just alarming o.
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by God1000(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:
You are very delusional and misguided
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Zakkyoz: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
I did not believe this. Prophet T.B Joshua said he has sent rain to wipe the pandemic on 27th. Why are we still getting these reports especially from Benue State whose Governor is a Pastor?
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by MhizJoyce(f): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
God1000:

You are very delusional and misguided
Shut up
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by okorezo: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shellsploit:
Wuhan sef sad

All this recorded cases in Nigeria, no pictorial evidence to back up claim as provided. Na only afternoon and night the result dey come out angry
I tire for them o, no pix, no location, no explanation of how the person got it. Naija

1 Like

Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by okorezo: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Babatunde40:
Please read this carefully. Many Nigerians will get coronavirus, suffer the symptoms and recover from it without even knowing. REASON: We do not take tests in Nigeria.

I have seen Nigerians online make jest of South Africa because of their HIV positive percentage. Do you know the number of HIV positive people in Nigeria might be more than South Africa? South Africans are used to testing. Nigerians will not take a test unless the ailment is almost killing them. Most people who found out they are HIV positive in Nigeria found out when they were very sick. The hospital did a test and told. Some find out during medical tests for a job or visa. WE DO NOT TEST.

The government too do not take testing seriously. Why can't they providing testing centres in Teaching and General Hospitals across the country and make the test free. They can also make it mandatory. You will see that the number of people already with Covid 19 in Nigeria are over a thousand.

Finally, a law should be passed that all public office holders must make their health situation public. Imagine FG using Buhari's health to gamble with Nigerians' intelligence.
which test, have you tested Mr. Test, for get your fearful post and read your bible, tomorrow na Sunday biko
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by emperorsversion(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
achilles1:
people like this guy are the major factors holding this country back.. imagine this kinda guy in a leadership position.. or better still imagine what this fool might teach his kids....another clear example that social engineering works...brain has being fried with so much negativity his tongue tests positive for senselessness..

It's obvious you are so pained hence the insults but I will leave you to entertain yourself with your grievances and false hope. wait, you can't stand the fact that benue girls (yours inclusive) shares her hotspot with multiple devices... Ode!! haha
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Emac34: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:
You know nothing
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by MhizJoyce(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Emac34:
You know nothing
Shut up silly
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by riri706: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by ArmpitSmother: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
ArmpitSmother:
It won't be more than that by God grace
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Emac34: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Shut up silly
Get learned !!
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Teesures(f): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
God save the world ��
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by God1000(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Shut up
Pipe down
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2020
CallMeDrino:

I dey boss

Yur name sounds familiar to me sha
Re: Benue Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Deltagate:
Only a fool says in his heart there is no God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.