Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,417 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT (64132 Views)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by lexy2014: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Yusman316:

U people are talking about other leaders reassuring their people. How has that stopped the virus from spreading or killing people. Here with only one death since the first case, and u people are still not satisfied. If Buhari state moving about now and death cases increased, it is the same people that will accused him of being the cause

Is it because of buhari that Nigeria has recorded "only one death since the first case"? Can u tell me what and what buhari did to achieve this?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by RuddyFusion(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Excuzeme:

Unless Buhari can do a Video of just ten minutes and talk, show proof that the video is on that date and show proof of hi slocation in same Video, l beleive those who point out with evidence of Flight to the UK, that Buhari and Abba Kyari are right now enjoying better treatment in the UK, while abandaoning Nigerians to their fate.

They should stop playing another Yar Ardua style on Nigerians.
God will disgrace all those Aides that are propagating these lies, including that Minister of Health

Osinbajo is a star and no amount of dimming by Cabals of Buhari, can quench his light.

My problem.is not even his location...my problem is that he seems unaware of his environment..

His more like a remote controlled robot
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Bambambiglo: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2020
chozzy:

Oga, your own version of Zombiesm is terribly disgusting.

All over the world, heads of govts of countries are coordinating the battle against
Covid-19 except in Nigeria. Even the UK Prime Minister, who himself is infected and
on quarantine is still leading the fight from isolation facility.

State governors have now assume powers of shutting down federal schools, federal airports, federal highways, inland waterways,
sea ports
etc in their domains because the president is missing at a time citizens needed him most. The IG appears
helpless as there exist no one for him to take directives. Police Commissioners in different states are embarking on conflicting orders

Every governor is now a president and Commander-in-Chief of his state

That helinues of a zombie is irredeemable, no need wasting your time on him.

He will learn his lesson after much suffering eventually.

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by lexy2014: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2020
festacman:
It has been stated clearly that while Federal Government would take necessary actions including fully backing NCDC to do its work, it would collaborate strategically with State Governments and actively support their efforts to fight COVID-19.

Everything u have said is in future tense. It means d federal govt hasn't started doing any of d above. When would it now start doing these things?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by SAGELY2020: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
What is the big deal here? Let mr president simply come out and address Nigerians national tv. This will clear the air and the uncertainty about his health and whereabouts. Afterall he is Nigeria's presido. Or alternatively, the vp can rise to the task. He should be allowed to address the nation on behalf of his principal.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by ikdaddy01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Our concern should be on blocking of commerce food and trade.
What happenes when foods run out in a weeks time or 2.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Yusman316(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it because of buhari that Nigeria has recorded "only one death since the first case"? Can u tell me what and what buhari did to achieve this?
So when he put a task force in place comprising experts from different fields to tackle anything to do with covid-19 and keep him updated, u were not in Nigeria
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yusman316:

So when he put a task force in place comprising experts from different fields to tackle anything to do with covid-19 and keep him updated, u were not in Nigeria

What has d taskforce achieved? U have an infection rate of more than 90 confirmed cases and counting. This is apart from unknown cases. B4 d end of today, its likely to cross a hundred. How many testing labs does d country have? How many hospitals in d country have ventilators and facilities to attend to people? Do health workers have d necessary protection that will enable them administer care and treatment? So what exactly is d achievement here? When did setting up a committee or taskforce become an achievement?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by dragunov: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kuginzi:

So u prefer a talkative as a president?

What I prefer is loud, bold and perceivable results. Not talking loud like Trump. But definitely not silence too.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Catchfirez: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more

Guess you are having issue with bots.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by ugnoble: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
topsquino:

You are right.

The problem na time.

I don't even have time for myself, trust me.

By May, I will be on leave and I will be ready to help anyone that wants to learn.

Trust me, MONEY is not worth makes us really HAPPY.

Making others happy is the true secret of happiness.

Abeg wetin you dey share? As I hear 1milli, I say make I ask well. No fall men hand ooo
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by ugnoble: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
For state governors taking desperate decisions in this trying time is something I commend, but my utmost worry is the commerce and food chain. Totally halting everything isn't good cause last last people much eat (before someone dies of hunger whilst running away from corona.) Remember, a hungry man is an angry man, thank you.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by ZhiosonWind: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
A man's word is his integrity
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Digitiminimi: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Leave am nau, he wan do us Yahoo, where he go get #1milli to dash us?? Yeye boy! cheesy cheesy
grin a fi yèyé boy na

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.