Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT (63724 Views)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by DMerciful(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
I thought you were wise, at least to some extent but I was wrong
helinues:

Liars are liable to scrutiny.. Did you get that from Ipob Bureau of Statistics?

We deal with facts only here.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Corona dey real o.

Stay safe.

Meanwhile, my 1 million giveaway to 120 lucky winners is today by 6pm.

Don't miss out.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by GEEBITE: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Social media influencer, go and check your response to chozyy at 4.34pm West African time.
helinues:

You see your life outside? Where did you see that?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by israelmao(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aladegba:

The only thing i don't know is why sowore and others wanna destroy this government at all costs

The government rather wants to destroy Sowore,and moderate or control thought process of the few reasonable citizens as if they don't have their own minds.This government has long embarked on self-destructive mission and you are here defending it.

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by helinues: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
GEEBITE:
Social media influencer, go and check your response to chozyy at 4.34pm West African time.

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Avast(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more
9pm, 3 hrs late
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by JoffreyBeroth(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Is it by knowing the name of the virus or by taken preventing measures..

What's the results of Fluent pronunciation of Trump?

This weekend won't be easy for you wailers .

Mu+mu, someone that is not even well informed about the virus, we’ll enough to know how it is pronounced. How will he procure solution to the situation on ground.

I repeat, mu+mu

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by laykman(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:
Bubu is back .. hale and healthy.
Believe he gave those instructions before isolating.

I Dey feel for those his allies, that turn on him.. wishing him dead and calling for his vice.. to replace him immediately

What a heart break ..

Media is for everyone, including the president. He can always debunk rumors y'know. Don't just orchestrate scenarios in your head, look at facts. He's the president of a nation, so he has to lead his people. Where's he now when his people need him? Working from home?

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Chachalogo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
To me, Nigeria's current system of government is CONFEDERAL, "weak center, strong component units"
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Ifiokumo: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
It’s time to divide peacefully this place
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by onoja12: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari is just a man,this country comes before him and he betrayed the country,i never thought a day would come,i think buhari has lost his way and power has consumed him to the extent that he now thinks he is over Nigeria.actions he should have taken,he waited for his daughter to fly in first when he has atlist 7 jet he could have sent to pick her up and quickly ordered close down.let me make in clear buhari has lost the support of all patriot.his refusal to have competent people handling affairs is now clear for all to see,where are his ignorant boys now coro is not a respecter of ignorance.

quote author=Herdsmen post=87852323]Bubu is back .. hale and healthy.

I Dey feel for those his allies, that turn on him.. wishing him dead and calling for his vice.. to replace him immediately

What a heart break ..

[/quote]
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Excuzeme: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:
It won't have cost them anything to allow the VP to take charge here..I'm sure he would have been everywhere getting things sorted, showing leadership at the time it's mostly needed but no, the cabal won't allow this..they don't want him in the spotlight.....
\
- I don't know why we are so unlucky to have these sort of leaders....leaders without vision..leaders that can't tell their left from their right in a nation filled with millions of intelligent people making their marks all over the world......

Goodluck to them

Unless Buhari can do a Video of just ten minutes and talk, show proof that the video is on that date and show proof of hi slocation in same Video, l beleive those who point out with evidence of Flight to the UK, that Buhari and Abba Kyari are right now enjoying better treatment in the UK, while abandaoning Nigerians to their fate.

They should stop playing another Yar Ardua style on Nigerians.
God will disgrace all those Aides that are propagating these lies, including that Minister of Health

Osinbajo is a star and no amount of dimming by Cabals of Buhari, can quench his light.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Excuzeme: 12:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Herdsmen:

Na lie.. buhari is a bad man.. no doubts
But he’s hale and healthy now..

If your planing to smUggle osibanjo tru back door
You failed

Your hatred for South Westerners will doom you and your family, eventually.
Please keep it up.
grin
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by executive12: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2020
festacman:
It has been stated clearly that while Federal Government would take necessary actions including fully backing NCDC to do its work, it would collaborate strategically with State Governments and actively support their efforts to fight COVID-19.

Why too much fuss about protocol when danger lurks around the corner.

Those of you unrepentant unpatriotic elements still supporting the clueless bigot deserve 24 strokes of the cane.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Yusman316(m): 1:50am On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:

@ least the direct involvement of their respective leaders is reassuring unlike what Nigeria have ever had. See the power of zombiesm?
U people are talking about other leaders reassuring their people. How has that stopped the virus from spreading or killing people. Here with only one death since the first case, and u people are still not satisfied. If Buhari state moving about now and death cases increased, it is the same people that will accused him of being the cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by suremanpatriot: 2:56am On Mar 29, 2020
he has comitted blunder already so he bn careful to avoid nation sd tht military enchroch.
In europe and America their Army are busy coordinatin citizens sit home supplies and food for citizens.
in naija no sit at home supplies for masses and some gov are screenin sit home with no arrangemt while food markets are busy hoardin and hikin prices lik hell of d devil their father...Some African nations are indeeed zoo.Many are really without conscience.God help us.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Ceejay953: 3:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Lol.. for a long gone man or another?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by rexwalters: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2020
israelmao:

The government rather wants to destroy Sowore,and moderate or control thought process of the few reasonable citizens as they don't have their own minds.This government has long embarked on self-destructive mission and you are here defending it.
What arm of Government, State, or Local Government? Because it seems you don’t know what you are comprehending, you seem to be on remote control.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by rexwalters: 3:44am On Mar 29, 2020
executive12:

Those of you unrepentant unpatriotic elements still supporting the clueless bigot deserve 24 strokes of the cane.
Keep quiet pot calling kettle black, covic 19, has no religion, or class, you could be next, and as usual it will be the President fault, even if pops says the sheet is too big to come out of the Ikebe because of over feeding, it must be President Buhari’s fault?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by jumobi1(m): 3:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Probably legislative powers not presidential
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 29, 2020
topsquino:

90 seconds more

I was first to like and share your post
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by idesylvester(m): 4:09am On Mar 29, 2020
because u r a herdsman who sees evil as good. The fear of how God will judge you is what u r not worried about
Herdsmen:

What a heart break ..

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Princedapace(m): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

Oga, I don't know if Buhari supporters have heart at all. I doubt.

There is generally a low death ration of this various in Africa. African generally has low death ratio compared to other continents.

Mostly, western Europe and America are worse hit so far. This has nothing to do with preventive measures in Nigeria.

When u support someone, it doesn't mean that u must support the person even when he or she is wrong. The best is to keep mute.

Buhari no try at all. He is not wiser than other leaders.. The governors don't have such powers they are exercising. We run a unitary federalism and not confederation. But they had to do what they are doing becus ur president is not doing his job.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Bianda24: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Good one from the governor's, after all Bubu does not have the capacity to rule
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Kuginzi: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2020
dragunov:

Of what good is a silent result Oga Kuginzi? Silent action, loud results, perceivable results, that I know. But silent action, silent results is no result. It means nothing has been done.

Why do you still believe in a president that is "surprised Boko Haram is still existing "? Haba!
So u prefer a talkative as a president?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Gandollaar(f): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

You see your life outside? Where did you see that?
Go and edit your post and stop the useless argument.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by israelmao(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2020
rexwalters:
What arm of Government, State, or Local Government? Because it seems you don’t know what you are comprehending, you seem to be on remote control.
You are the one being remotely controlled.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by lexy2014: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Herdsmen:

What a heart break ..

"Bubu is back...hale and hearty".

Pls were did he go to b4 that he is now back? Are u saying that he wasn't "hale and hearty" b4 now?

Which directive did buhari give and to whom? Who are his allies that turned on him?

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by lexy2014: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:

Pls what "preventing measures" did buhari take since d beginning of this corona matter?

If he doesn't no d name of d disease, then what is he preventing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC / Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.