Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] (1562 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Veryfoolishboy: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
That topsquino
guy is very dishonest and disappointing.

He had no intention of helping nairalanders rather he wanted to take undue advantage of us.

Thank you super mods and bot for deleting his topic.

We are grateful

8 Likes

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Veryfoolishboy: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
More

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by aylive02(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
I thought as much

5 Likes

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Veryfoolishboy: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
More pictures
To this end I want to tell you topsquino, I doubt if you will be successful in life trying to take undue advantage of people who are really in need.

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
First
category pls
Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
That guy is very dishonest and disappointing.
He had no intention of helping nairalanders rather he wanted to take advantage of us.

Thank you super mods and bot

We are grateful
just Imagine that, taking people for a fool, well we live in a bad country which had bad economy if not, why?

3 Likes

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Veryfoolishboy: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
ugiehudu:
First
category pls
you are the biggest fool I have ever come across in my life

4 Likes

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by lilachiever(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
These people ehn...

No wonder he got banned

1 Like

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op
You're smart

1 Like

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by YourMrBoo: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Don't know how I fell for this... cheesy

Anyway... Thank you seun

1 Like

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by igbarasdynasty: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
What a Disaster in human form

1 Like

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by xynerise: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
I knew he was bluffing....

The mod actually did well

7 Likes

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by MrToothBrush: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
just Imagine that, taking people for a fool, well we live in a bad country which had bad economy if not, why?
I was really hoping

1 Like

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by travelland(f): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thumbs up to the mods. It's disheartening seeing so many people in need
Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Veryfoolishboy: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
What a Disaster in human form
I swear the guy no fit blow... If anything near him blow, naa balloon

4 Likes

Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Veryfoolishboy: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2020
xynerise:

he has infact brought shame to dagrin and sosick
Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Veryfoolishboy: 6:19am On Apr 03, 2020
xynerise:

It's pathetic how many people put their hopes in the guy only to be disappointed.
Re: Topsquino Had No Intention Giving To Nairalanders [PICTURES] by Rickjordan(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2020
I don't know why some people derive pleasure making fun of other people, if you want to do give away just do it without expectations, but no...I pity those people typing their accnt no with pleading join...

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Tiwa Savage Secret Affair With Lil Smart [video] / Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter / A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.