Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter (1560 Views)

When It Comes To Pleasure, Penis Girth Is More Important Than Length / Nigerian Lady Lists 5 Reasons Why 'breast' Is More Important Than 'bum Bum' / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2020
It comes to my notice that some guys here wants to ignite A sex war , All I will tell Dem is that dey shud "bring it on "premiumwriter , lefulefu Ubunja afamed Martinez39zs all hates women with passion ,wats dia obscure reason women aren't important n shud be malhandled,( open ur ear premiumwriter advising ur sex to know dia worth is fruitless , cos here ( earth ) is ours given to us by our goddess )

Now listen the truth is that we women own this earth , let that sink, that Igbos,hausa & SS came to Lagos to own 80% of dia properties dosent mean Lagos isnt of yorubas...

We own dis Earth , we once leaved alone with our s-x activities until someone start creating u guys, I will make sure I succeed in my quest...

Where are all dis men hating on me? Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Davash222(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2020
Bullshits!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 11:47am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
Bullshits!!!
truth pains I know, cover ur shame
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Numero9: 11:48am On May 27, 2020
Actually the world if feminine by design and by nature.

Every foetus were originally feminine until the Y chromosome kicks in; which determines the sex of a child (I no be doctor Sha).

But I find it rather hilarious when women are trying to compete with men. And some stupid men trying to compete with the women.

See how the world dey practice foolishness with pride!

3 Likes

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Davash222(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
truth pains I know, cover ur shame
Shame
Should be telling you that, woman.

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Justbehave(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2020
This girl is a disgrace to women. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 11:52am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:

Shame
Should be telling you that, woman.

Heeeeei angry

Let her be �� don't bully her or military will locate u grin
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 11:53am On May 27, 2020
Amaratasha You have lowself-esteem Issues....

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 11:53am On May 27, 2020
Justbehave:

She is someone's wife oooo smiley
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Justbehave(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

She is someone's wife oooo smiley
Then let her behave like one. Why is she allowing a man to be fucking her anyhow and yet she wants to destroy men.

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 11:55am On May 27, 2020
Westernlove:
Amaratasha You have lowself-esteem Issues....

Parents is at fault not her ,she once said , she n her sisters aren't recognize by her dad so she swore to useless men around her ,

But she might be right
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 11:56am On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
We own dis Earth , we once leaved alone with our s-x activities until someone start creating u guys, I will make sure I succeed in my quest...

Where are all dis men hating on me? Be careful

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 11:58am On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Parents is at fault not her ,she once said , she n her sisters aren't recognize by her dad so she swore to useless men around her ,

But she might be right

That's the problem with Child molestation and Domestic Violence. Children raised In Toxic environment harbors hate In their hearts. I almost went through same setting too but I didn't allow It to eat me Up....
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 11:58am On May 27, 2020
@Natasha so u worship a goddess or marine spirit like seriously! People say dis n I doubt Dem, now u reveal ur true self :O��, wats d name of goddess u worship with black angels?
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 12:00pm On May 27, 2020
Westernlove:

That's the problem of Child molestation and Domestic Violence. Children raised In Toxic environment harbors hate In their hearts. I almost went through same setting too but I didn't allow It to eat me Up....

Do u pass through that 2 as a female? shocked
As 4 me am d only female in my family ,my brother's joined d military n I joined also!
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 12:01pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Westernlove post=90011581][/quote]Y are u laffing?
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 12:02pm On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Do u pass through that 2 as a female? shocked
As 4 me am d only female in my family ,my brother's joined d military n I joined also!

Actually I'm a Male and It's a quite long story.....It's nice you joined the military...
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Amatarasha(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
@Natasha so u worship a goddess or marine spirit like seriously! People say dis n I doubt Dem, now u reveal ur true self :O��, wats d name of goddess u worship with black angels?
Am not telling u but it has nothing to do with my damn dad or whosoever, the truth is dat justbehave n co must leave dis Earth with dia broke self .

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 12:05pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
Y are u laffing?

Because I want you to take me to your Marine World. That your banging body go hear am lol.....
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Shormiey(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2020
Justbehave:
You get time to reply her trash....... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 12:07pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
Am not telling u but it has nothing to do with my damn dad or whosoever, the truth is dat justbehave n co must leave dis Earth with dia broke self .

Hahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin

Natasha Natasha u n ur sister funmisticqueen2 always hate men with passion, n u battle with her on who hates men d more!
u know men can't leave dis Earth so u do ur lesbianism alone , wake up grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
Westernlove:

Because I want you to take me to your Marine World. That your banging body go hear am lol.....

Wat of if dey eat men's dick in her kingdom for fortification? shocked cool
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by tnerro1(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
Should have started this post with ...Story story
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
Shormiey:

You get time to reply her trash....... shocked

My hand no dey , she is from marine kingdom o

Am out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Justbehave(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
Amatarasha:
I know you're Hot. But I can't help you.
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Shormiey(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

My hand no dey , she is from marine kingdom o

Am out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That one is none of my business .....we will meet at the meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by AnalQueenluci: 12:11pm On May 27, 2020
Westernlove:

Actually I'm a Male and It's a quite long story.....It's nice you joined the military...

Tell me about it dear
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 12:12pm On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Wat of if dey eat men's dick in her kingdom for fortification? shocked cool

They would rather prefer me have them touching their toes and I will serve them very hot one after the other lol.....
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Adaibeku(f): 12:13pm On May 27, 2020
Amah if u have any j.uj.u in ur coven make sure it reaches martinez39s
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 12:14pm On May 27, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Tell me about it dear
I'm sorry I can't do that on here. A private channel will do okay..
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Adaibeku(f): 12:15pm On May 27, 2020
Westernlove:

They would rather prefer me have them touching their toes and I will serve them very hot one after the other lol.....

CAMEL TOES ?
Re: Women Are More Important Than Man Premiumwriter by Westernlove: 12:17pm On May 27, 2020
Adaibeku:

CAMEL TOES ?

Lol funny you dearie......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating / 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. / I need a man who can ride me like a horse On Bed-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.