Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99262 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Autotech312:

For being a punk take this.

Stale! Very very dry, just like Ijebu garri repeating yaself as if you r praying
Men go lick Mohammed ass you have run out bullet.
Now 4k off my mention
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by aleemtayo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:
See Them Again, Thank God Na Them And The Lifeless One Is There Watching

Religion Of Pieces And Destruction, Don't Blame Them They're Bunch Of Illiterate Like There Late Muhammad According To : -

Quran 2:23 If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.
If you really want to understand what you bolded means you have to read the translation from the beginning of the surah to the end........ You can't just jump into conclusion and Call a prophet of God an Illiterate..... You should be smarter than this guy and seek for more knowledge before typing
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
aleemtayo:
If you really want to understand what you bolded means you have to read the translation from the beginning of the surah to the end........ You can't just jump into conclusion and Call a prophet of God an Illiterate..... You should be smarter than this guy and seek for more knowledge before typing

Am I allah that said our servant Muhammad who could not read and write?? Or am I the author of Quran??
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sardauna24:
Zombie Allah is sufficient to me,god over you,and you must give an account on your utterances i must tracked you for this hate speech law will surely work on you.

Read what you said over and over again, I shown you what it written in quran you're calling ur god zombie, sorry am I ur god allah that said our servant Muhammad couldn't read and write?? Please just pray may your sense locate you to be able to have a copy of Quran at home, and be able to read and understand
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by TinaG(f): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
And one Muslim idiot was insulting Papa Oyedepo for holding service against the law that was passed. And here they are violating the law and even doing worst than expected.Islam is more of destruction, hatred,killings and violation of law. May God have mercy on you people. I pray the calamity of Corona doesn't descend on you guys cos of your deafness.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Empiree: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Haramslayer:

I am only trying to make you see why millions in Iran, Saudi and UAE are are codedly leaving Islam and moving to US and Europe. Cant you see all the violence in the name of Islam? Even if you argue that they misrepresent the religion, you cant argue that at least they are not Muslims. Have you ever have this thought; "if I live exactly like Mohammed, will I be granted paradise?" I leave you and Muslims reading this to your ponder on this.
You dont make sense. Did you go through basic education in your life?. How are millions of muslims in the said countries living islam for moving to US and EU?. Are US and EU religions or places?. You don't make sense. So it means Western people who moved to Middle East are living their religions for islam?. Boy, receive sense
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Haramslayer: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Empiree:
You dont make sense. Did you go through basic education in your life?. How are millions of muslims in the said countries living islam for moving to US and EU?. Are US and EU religions or places?. You don't make sense. So it means Western people who moved to Middle East are living their religions for islam?. Boy, receive sense

I am sure you did not read the story of women escaping from the biggest prison in the world (Saudi Arabia)? Most that abandon Islam hide it because they can be killed. Many still go to mosque, but they dont pray to allah, in their hearts they pray to Jesus. Lets put them in our prayer.

Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Empiree: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Haramslayer:

I am sure you did not read the story of women escaping from the biggest prison in the world (Saudi Arabia)? Most that abandon Islam hide it because they can be killed. Many still go to mosque, but they dont pray to allah, in their hearts they pray to Jesus. Lets put them in our prayer.

Thanks
Guy, stop telling me ficticious stories. I know kiriyo very well.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Autotech312(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
nsiba:

Stale! Very very dry, just like Ijebu garri repeating yaself as if you r praying
Men go lick Mohammed ass you have run out bullet.
Now 4k off my mention

Hmnn. You sound frustrated...we'll arrange a visa for you in one of MUHAMMED descendants countries may be Jordan or Oman. This will help you change your sorry life and leave your shithole country.

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Read what you said over and over again, I shown you what it written in quran you're calling ur god zombie, sorry am I ur god allah that said our servant Muhammad couldn't read and write?? Please just pray may your sense locate you to be able to have a copy of Quran at home, and be able to read and understand
Na you be the zombie blood sucker as you called your self we will definetly set up an intelligence team to track nd locate you and your fellow wicked generation we must surely brought you to book.you must account all what you have utter,i bet you law must work on you.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
TinaG:
And one Muslim idiot was insulting Papa Oyedepo for holding service against the law that was passed. And here they are violating the law and even doing worst than expected.Islam is more of destruction, hatred,killings and violation of law. May God have mercy on you people. I pray the calamity of Corona doesn't descend on you guys cos of your deafness.
Islam is a religion of peace not not a religion of killings,destruction,violation of law nd terrorism as you said.you should not generalise that all muslims are like that.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sardauna24:
Na you be the zombie blood sucker as you called your self we will definetly set up an intelligence team to track nd locate you and your fellow wicked generation we must surely brought you to book.you must account all what you have utter,i bet you law must work on you.

You wanna track me, when you're set let me know I'll give you my address but now that ur Mr Covik has shutdown ur International airport how're you gonna do it??
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Autotech312:

Hmnn. You sound frustrated...we'll arrange a visa for you in one of MUHAMMED descendants countries may be Jordan or Oman. This will help you change your sorry life and leave your shithole country.

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You wanna track me, when you're set let me know I'll give you my address but now that ur Mr Covik has shutdown ur International airport how're you gonna do it??
Na you sabi that one,but surely our intelligence team go locate u where ever you're.we must brought you to book so that it may serves as deterrance to other religious bigot,slowpoke obstacles of progress nd fools like you.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Sardauna24:
Na you sabi that one,but surely our intelligence team go locate u where ever you're.we must brought you to book so that it may serves as deterrance to other religious bigot,slowpoke obstacles of progress nd fools like you.

ARE YOUR INTELLIGENCE READY TO LOCATE ME?? SO THAT I CAN FORWARD MY DESCRIPTION TO U
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Autotech312(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
nsiba:

Chop I chop ministry. Pastor terrorist.

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Autotech312:

Chop I chop ministry. Pastor terrorist.

Ojo pepper bad! E pain d goat reach Mecca n Medina
He wants to join dem prosperity preachers de follow thief money, why we know they r only good at BOMBING and RAPING

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Autotech312(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2020
nsiba:

Ojo pepper bad! E pain d goat reach Mecca n Medina
He wants to join dem prosperity preachers de follow thief money, why we know they r only good at BOMBING and RAPING

If your parents had given birth to you in Mecca or Medina as against your hopeless shithole country maybe ur life wouldn't have turn out this way because is really affecting you. Ode

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Autotech312:

If your parents had given birth to you in Mecca or Medina as against your hopeless shithole country maybe ur life wouldn't have turn out this way because is really affecting you. Ode

Babymark- Ijebu garri is better, 'Uncle nsiba this religion of PISS guy is as dry as the sahara desert'..
ME- am just on lockdown catching some fun mark
Babymark- 4k u Autotech312
ME- hahahaha

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ARE YOUR INTELLIGENCE READY TO LOCATE ME?? SO THZRI CAN FORWARD MY DESCRIPTION TO U
If you get mind make una forward the description,we must surely locate you and punished you wella.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ARE YOUR INTELLIGENCE READY TO LOCATE ME?? SO THZRI CAN FORWARD MY DESCRIPTION TO U
If you get mind make una forward the description,we must surely locate you and punished you wella.our set up teams must definetly deals with kind of heartless people like u that are causing havoc to the country.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sardauna24:
If you get mind make una forward the description,we must surely locate you and punished you wella.our set up teams must definetly deals with kind of heartless people like u that are causing havoc to the country.

Derek Duncan Area Executive 700 Prospect Ave E Cleveland, OH 44115 American Samoa

NOTE :- I give you a month to locate me here, but if u fail to do so it means you're the most
Ninnyhammer person on earth, B@stard..

Bring all ur terrorists in Nigeria, if they are not enough go to Saudi Arabia borrow terrorists there ok... I am waiting for you
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Derek Duncan Area Executive 700 Prospect Ave E Cleveland, OH 44115 American Samoa

NOTE :- I give you a month to locate me here, but if u fail to do so it means you're the most
Ninnyhammer person on earth, B@stard..

Bring all ur terrorists in Nigeria, if they are not enough go to Saudi Arabia borrow terrorists there ok... I am waiting for you
I know you're lying as i have said earlier we must definetly locate you where ever you are,you must regrett all the nonsense you're yabbing, son of bitch.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sardauna24:
I know you're lying as i have said earlier we must definetly locate you where ever you are,you must regrett all the nonsense you're yabbing, son of bitch.

You asked for my location I gave u still telling me I'm lying what as islam turns u to grin

See you'll regret in ur life if indeed then born u well come here.. You this gobdaw
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You asked for my location I gave u still telling me I'm lying what as islam turns u to grin

See you'll regret in ur life if indeed then born u well come here.. You this gobdaw
Arguing with a fool....
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sardauna24:
Arguing with a fool....

As you're been fooled that 72 virgins awaits you In jannah, Shithead grin
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Sardauna24(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

As you're been fooled that 72 virgins awaits you In jannah, Shithead grin
When my intelligence team locate u,i swear we must cut u into pieces bastard son of bitch continue exposing your high level of illetracy we go soon catch you where ever you hide coward
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Sardauna24:
When my intelligence team locate u,i swear we must cut u into pieces bastard son of bitch continue exposing your high level of illetracy we go soon catch you where ever you hide coward

You've my location please come, is ur dead body that will be taking back to ur Zoogeria.. You this motherfuka

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You've my location please come, is ur dead body that will be taking back to ur Zoogeria.. You this motherfuka
Easy bro, easy
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
nsiba:
Easy bro, easy

He said he wan come and kill his dad here and I told him to come..
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

He said he wan come and kill his dad here and I told him to come..

4get it
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sardauna24:

Hey GOAT SLAVE, When are you coming? Charter Private Airlines I'm Waiting Ok.. Or I Should Give You My Hotline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.