Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99289 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by lanre377: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
But why do this people behave like animals? They dont think like humans.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Jimmyubah2: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Bastard extremists, now that there is dusk to dawn curfew, let them come and observe prayers let's see.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Kawabonga(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
Which is worse? Quran-virus or Corona-virus? For me, Quran-virus is worse. it can make a medical Doctor to advise patients to use camel urine to treat ailments. It can make a Scientist believe the earth is flat like an Arabian rug. It can make a man travel half way around the world to kiss and worship a black meteorite that fell from the sky. It can make a 52 year old man to marry a 7 year old child. It can make a man to receive revelation only when he wears a 7 year old girls dress. 90% of violence all over the world is linked to people trying to enforce the ideas in Quran-virus.
That sums it up!! undecided
Bukky244:
Which is worse? Quran-virus or Corona-virus? For me, Quran-virus is worse. it can make a medical Doctor to advise patients to use camel urine to treat ailments. It can make a Scientist believe the earth is flat like an Arabian rug. It can make a man travel half way around the world to kiss and worship a black meteorite that fell from the sky. It can make a 52 year old man to marry a 7 year old child. It can make a man to receive revelation only when he wears a 7 year old girls dress. 90% of violence all over the world is linked to people trying to enforce the ideas in Quran-virus.
That sums it up!!

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Prophet777: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
No one was shot or killed... interesting! Exactly one of the reasons why the brutality & harrasment of the so called SARS is not rampant in the north like in the South. You try nonsense, you see nonsense.

But the youths are wrong on this...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Adex2442: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Studio247:
You see this are the people that will spread this
Virus
Housa Muslim go to school and get expose and enlighten NO we want to do almajiri
Now look at it .

How can this Coronavirus be explained to this fools
In a manner that they will understand?

Iliterates.. Wat pains me most is that they are the ones leading the country. That's why the country is not growing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by kayusely70(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Theyre suffering from ignorance
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by ensamy(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
IF THIS HAPPENED IN THE SOUTH, ONE WILL HEAR MANY SHOT DEAD FOR BURNING DOWN POLICE STATION.... BUT SOUTHERNERS ARE TOO CIVILIZE FOR THIS KIND OF SHIT... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Dwanye(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Please I'm waiting for MURIC or whatever they are called to come out and speak ooo. Same hypocrite that called for the arrest of Bishop David Oyedepo over holding service. Hope their mouths are not smelling suddenly that they can't speak against this ignorant and stupid act. These group of uneducated idiot has been the bedrock of our problem as a nation.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by xynerise: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Northerner Muslims are beyond redemption....they are destined for this foolishness

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by wiseoneking: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Samuel is representing the real christians and not the fake ones like you.
You just want to console your ignorance with this.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Ykc2(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Someone said once you enter the church, you won't be needing your brain anymore.

I remember one Christian guy called Samuel attempted to bomb a church in Kaduna. Now we can conclude he is the real christian cos the only spirit led him to do so
you remember one boy samuel wanted to bomb church I laugh in Cambodia haka haka why will a Christian bomb church when he will not receive 72 virgins like their muslim counterparts, christian dont ve jihad or infidels so ask your self why will a Christian bomb church,

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

I don't need to start pointing out the nonsense cos you don't think rationally.

Saudi Arabians are very moderate when it comes to religion but they don't practice the real teaching of Islam but the northerners who are just part of Nigeria and are naturally violent are the ones who practice the real teaching of islam according to your nonsense talk.

Pls start using your brain o. You need to start thinking like a normal human being
who said Saudi Arabia are not practicing the real Islam? Do you not know the pain Saudi has cause the world through terrorism and voilence?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by crazycrypto710: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
I anticipated this from the northern part of the country, this is illiteracy.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nitah1: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Are you ok?
NorthPrince:

I am putting you in my prayers
You must have sense this 2020

#BukkyForBrain2020

Sometimes i sit down and think about how some fools like you talk trash about other religions and still yet thousands of your followers are dying up west...

Get sense soon bukky

Religious tolerance
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by brownbib(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Shit happens in my nation everyday. shocked
Thank God no life lost.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by explosiveskull(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151

Kai! You've shown that head slammer shege. You'll never see him again. I was about entering the argument but you handled it well. Kudos

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Xkale1234(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
Idiot how dare you to insult the Qur'an fool like u, I'm a Muslim I did not attend the Friday prayers we obey the law,

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by ensamy(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
EVEN SAUDI ARADIA HAS STOP PRAYERS AT THE VARIOUS MOSQUE ACROSS THIER COUNTRY.. OURS WANT TO BE HOLLIER THAN MOHAMMED shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SHIT HOLE.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by MotiveU(f): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Heftee001:

In countries that are more holier than Nigeria Islamically, they sit home everyday not minding Jumat service or any other prominent gathering. Northerners are just another set of extremists. They want to be more Muslims than Mohammed himself. Direct your angst to them not the religion. The rules are clear and well stated but their refusal to heed to the rules is due to their illiteracy, ignorance and other vices wrecking the hell outta their lives
Who fuel the illiteracy among them, there so called leaders..
Even some of the enlighten ones are also violent

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AmazingMOG: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

You are just a fool.

Your curse is useless as this Corona case has exposed many charlatans.

I have some prophecies for you.
You will eat something in the next few weeks.
You will post more on Nairaland.
You will one day die.

Go mark it grin grin grin

Only dullards believe in imaginary beings and dumber dullards believe
that he hears their curses.

SMH
if I be a man of God! What I said to you let it come to pass

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2020
RYANAYO:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-police-station-in-katsina/

This is what a church will never do and yet the church in Nigeria is the most persecuted by fools online.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by stabilizer: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
YOU ARE ALL DUMB!!! CORONA VIRUS ONLY CAME TO SHOW YOU THAT THERE IS NO RELIGION AND LIFE IS PROGRAMMED. GOD IS GOD!!!! EYIN DINDINRIN ... UNA DEY MENTAL OOOOO
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Chochovini: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
. REMAIN Richly blessed and corona free.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by friday2011(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Imagine it was Christians that did this all the atheists and Islamists on this forum would have called for the arrest of the pastor and rain insult on him.

It will never be well with you all attacking Christianity on this forum may all your life be cut short.

Funny enorf, an average Christian will not even do what they have done, even in the remotest part of the north, the problem is the religion, i stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by dmasterstone(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Mozegee: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2020
There is no correlation between the south and This bunch of morrons .This guy's are something else. All the whole problems we have faced in this useless country is caused by them.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by oneTIMEman(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Let them separate give us Biafra, separate us from Northern state, have been there for 18 years, these people reason from their anus. What a hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Accurate4u: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
NorthPrince:

Also

#PreciousForBrain2020
shut up there stupid north prince whatever you call yourself. Talk to your people up there rather than displaying madness on this platform, you claim to format Bukky brain. Tell your father in aso rock to first format those bastard you have in north first. Animal

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by sunkoyo: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
What a mess
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by sanni32opemipo: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
even the Quran told us to worship Allah when convenience... fools,I hate them illiterates, school they won't go, Arabic school sef na by force

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by dmasterstone(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:
You mumu gan ni, think before you post. Ode radarada oni ranu. Saudi Arabic mosque already shutdown and people at Saudi obey and so your head no still correct say Hausa are different from human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.