Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . (2623 Views)

Nigeria Guardian Newspaper Exposes Buhari Body Double In Aso Rock. / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 43 Days 2 Presidential Election.which Of These Candidate/party Impressed Mostly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by Heffalump(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2020
idealogical:

Incompetence, greed, politics, blind capitalism and presidential ego.

Number 1 error -Trump disbanded the white house office of that Obama put in place to deal with pandemics like Covid-19, this office defeated SARS virus and Ebola

Number 2 error - The US received intelligence about COVID-19 back in January, but Trump ignored the report because of politics/

Number 3 error - When Nigeria was getting ready for COVID-19, the Trump was going around, he was discounting and denying the existence of the virus in the US, he even staged political rallies when he openly called COVID-18 a hoax by the democrats to impeach and derail his presidency.

Number 4 error - WHO sent out free test kits to countries all over the world, Trump rejected and the accept the kits saying the US is capable of making their own kits which they couldn't do on a large scale to keep up with testing and the virus.

Number 5 error - Because of greed and blind capitalism, the manufacturing sector relinquished a huge chink of their manufacturing process and supply chain to China, even basics like masks, gloves, IVs, antibiotics are mostly made in China so the minute China succumbed to COVID-19 and shut down, the global supply chain crumbled with the US holding the bag wit widespread shortages of common 40cents masks.

The city of Houston is paying $4/mask for 40cents mask and they still got outbid probably by Trump or another state even though they are buying wholesale for $2 million.

90% of the antibiotics consumed in the US is from China

Number 6 error - Presidential incompetence, politics, ego, need to be heard, seen and entertain. Instead of allowing doctors, experts, and the skilled manpower to do their job and offer valuable advice and guidelines, he contradicts them, he treats them like adversaries. He practically creates chaos, confusion and frustration.

Number 7 error - At the moment, the states and the FG are not in sync, the president is fighting and openly insulting state governors because they are not bowing down before him, because they are not appreciative. He's practically denying the state's supplies like respirators by outbidding them.

Lastly, he's daily updates and speeches are pretty much worthless, they are sometimes full of insults, and denigration of other people including reporters, state governors and political opponents.

Your post is blasphemous against the personality of the president.

You got to blame the average life style of the Americans and their acclaimed democratic freedom. You may make the law and put regulations in place as government to guide and direct the people, but obedience to constituted authority is another thing.

In a nutshell, Americans have to blame their lifestyle in the face of this calamity. The society is not living healthy to my understanding. This is actually part of the problem
Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by idealogical: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Biafran4life:
You are so stupid.what effort is the dead body you have here is making.Him that banned flights From China to USA

If not guys from eu that brought it into USA

.Yours refused because his fmly and fnds whr out of the country...ewo

The first case in America came from Wuhan in China, the origin of the Virus.

Do some reading and stop spreading lies.

Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by Miracle1991: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
richeso:
USA is giving you accurate data. them no dey lie lol. because they tests daily.
the amount of cases in Nigeria as i can imagine is over 20,000 bros.
we do not test quickly and we do not manage the virus well.
as we speak. Akwa ibom state is not even acting as if this is true or false.
Bars are still actively open. church, schools. gatherings. No single precaution.

even their taxi still dey carry 4 people for back, two for front. making six passenger on a taxi with no protectives
i pray e no enter that state o. else within 24hours you go hear over 10,000 infected.
stupid Governor Udom.
I strongly believe you have the virus if not I don't think you can get this figure.since you are wishing 20000 Nigerians to be positive, God will make you and your family to be among the 20000
Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by Ruggedniggaone: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Miracle1991:
I strongly believe you have the virus if not I don't think you can get this figure.since you are wishing 20000 Nigerians to be positive, God will make you and your family to be among the 20000
amen and reserve for his generation

1 Like

Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by idealogical: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Miracle1991:

He's crediting American where they have the largest cases in the world and 2000 deaths and counting while denouncing Nigeria with 90 caess and 1 death with many successfully treated and discharged instead of deaths all over the place.

Understandably, I see where he's coming from, hatred for their own Nigeria overrides common sense and realities. They want to see Nigeria crumbling under the virus, but not knowing that the virus won't exclude them and their own families.

When we were testing and treating victims, the US wasn't testing because they didn't have testing kits and they still don't have enough to go around.

Imagine the most powerful country and the most advanced nation in the world begging other countries for ordinary masks and basic medical supplies.

It doesn't take much for the most powerful, most advanced and the richest to look and feel powerless.

1 Like

Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by richeso: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Miracle1991:
including you and your family. idiot.
Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by richeso: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
idealogical:

He's crediting American where they have the largest cases in the world and 2000 deaths and counting while denouncing Nigeria with 90 caess and 1 death with many successfully treated and discharged instead of deaths all over the place.

Understandably, I see where he's coming from, hatred for their own Nigeria overrides common sense and realities. They want to see Nigeria crumbling under the virus, but not knowing that the virus won't exclude them and their own families.

When we were testing and treating victims, the US wasn't testing because they didn't have testing kits and they still don't have enough to go around.

Imagine the most powerful country and the most advanced nation in the world begging other countries for ordinary masks and basic medical supplies.

It doesn't take much for the most powerful, most advanced and the richest to look and feel powerless.

pleas please. i did not wish. imagining things is not wishing things. i wonder how educative you are.
we live in a very funny country where almost everything about government is lies lies lies. do not hold me on my imaginations. hold your fucking government.
Re: Exponential: U.s. Deaths Double In 2 Days. 2,000 . by richeso: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
amen and reserve for his generation
you are part of my generation. idootic fools. people wey no wise.
Nigerians!. who can;t different the meaning of imagine and wish. fooools!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure Explosion Update: Impact From Outer Space Confirmed / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Crumble Nigeria, Alleges Aso Rock In ‘turmoil’ / Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.