Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church (2617 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by ashacot: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
The police in Rivers State have arrested three suspected members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) at Mile 2, Diobu area of Port Harcourt.
This was disclosed on Sunday by the Police Public Relations Officer, Nnamdi Omoni.
He said the suspects were arrested for allegedly detonating dynamite in a church owned by the father of the state governor, Nyesom Wike in the state capital.
Omoni explained that the suspects were in the hospital after sustaining some injuries, adding that they were helping the police in the investigation.
According to the police spokesman, the Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mukan, has begun an investigation into the incident, noting that engineers would come to ascertain the integrity level of the building.
The suspects numbering about five attacked the church around 12 midnignt on Saturday.

They were however blocked after men of a local security outfit in the area noticed strange movements and swooped in.

The Assistant Chief Security Officer of the Azikiwe Street Security, Collins Johnbull, while narrating the incident, said one of his men was hit in the process of chasing the suspects and were currently receiving treatment in the hospital.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/30/three-suspected-ipob-members-arrested-after-explosion-hit-wike-fathers-church/
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by muykem: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
IPOB is a terrorists organisation. They should summarily execute them.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by peacekante: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Heartbender: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Where are the IPOB clowns? Suddenly, they're silent

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by ThatFairGuy1: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
SUPLEME Leader directive must be carried out! angry
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by SaintBishop: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
IPOB are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Jones4190(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
HE PROPOSED. AND SHE GAVE HIM A STINGING SLAP! (At a table in a candle-lit restaurant, a man and woman having dinner) Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me? Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly,MFM,christ embassy,Redeemed, from there i went to This Present Winners looking every where for you l went from a size 14 to asize 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see. I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping ōϋ would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine! So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my faith? You almost rendered my prayer life useless? What were you waiting for? What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!! Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!
make we laugh small, we too the hear bad news for this country

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
ashacot:
The police in Rivers State have arrested three suspected members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) at Mile 2, Diobu area of Port Harcourt.
This was disclosed on Sunday by the Police Public Relations Officer, Nnamdi Omoni.
He said the suspects were arrested for allegedly detonating dynamite in a church owned by the father of the state governor, Nyesom Wike in the state capital.
Omoni explained that the suspects were in the hospital after sustaining some injuries, adding that they were helping the police in the investigation.
According to the police spokesman, the Commissioner of Police, Joseph Mukan, has begun an investigation into the incident, noting that engineers would come to ascertain the integrity level of the building.
The suspects numbering about five attacked the church around 12 midnignt on Saturday.

They were however blocked after men of a local security outfit in the area noticed strange movements and swooped in.

The Assistant Chief Security Officer of the Azikiwe Street Security, Collins Johnbull, while narrating the incident, said one of his men was hit in the process of chasing the suspects and were currently receiving treatment in the hospital.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/30/three-suspected-ipob-members-arrested-after-explosion-hit-wike-fathers-church/
lies so if ipob wants to start dealing with wike na church dey go burn?
This is only a set up by wike to justify his stupidity
But not yet over
He will surely pay
Giving a dog a bad name to hang him era is over
If wike like he should commit suicide and blame ipob

Every crisis in Nigeria now is cause by ipob
You are very quick to investigate and arrest the perpetrators but still setting panels for police brutality
Well the only fool that will buy this
Is your hailers

17 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Olatomiwami(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
But not yet over
He will surely pay

When your lord & savior NK was demanding for the head of a sitting governor what do u expect? A pat on the back? U never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by helinues: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmmmmm

How are we sure they are Ipob members?

NoFucksToGive

4 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Pecuman: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
muykem:

How has the only stick method worked with Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by kilonshele101(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
What about the ones on nairaland, they should all be arrested

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by kilonshele101(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
What about the ones on nairaland? they should all be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Ojiofor: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
I hope gididdy is safe and sound.

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Lajet: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is wicked wike propaganda don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Olatomiwami:

When your lord & savior NK was demanding for the head of a sitting governor what do u expect? A pat on the back? U never see anything.
Mr propagandist you were fast to blame ipob and arrest innocent people
But not fast to arrest the killer of 44 farmers
Just as I said some idiots will always blame ipob or igbos for their stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by kilonshele101(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
But not yet over
He will surely pay

Mr man stop blabbing.

I'm not a fan of wike but You and your leader placed a bounty on the head of a popularly elected governor, what else can't you do?? undecided

You guys should stop covering your ass by playing the victim card that you're obviously not.

If there's an attack on any one or any group, It's a standard protocol to suspect or investigate anyone or any group that is or are not in a good term with the attacked.

You guys started a chain reaction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by wingmanIII: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
How come only channel s tv is reporting suspected ipob members?
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by wingmanIII: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
kilonshele101:

Mr man stop blabbing.

I'm not a fan of wike but You and your leader placed a bounty on the head of a popularly elected governor, what else can't you do?? undecided

You guys should stop covering your ass by playing the victim card that you're obviously not.

If there's an attack on any one or any group, It's a standard protocol to suspect or investigate anyone or any group that is or are not in a good term with the attacked.

Many deadly cult groups and criminals in Port Harcourt. It could be anybody. Did the arrested suspects claim to be ipob members?

4 Likes

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by sammy329(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Cyberterror: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
IPOB is arguably the deadliest terrorist group in Nigeria. Fulani herdsmen are a close second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by jlinkd78(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Staged
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by QuotaSystem: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
IPOB bombers, Boko Haram, Bandits & all other terrorist groups in the country are all valid targets. The deadly scum should be totally wiped off the face of the earth.

Our military needs to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Confirmedzombie: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
The terrorists Igbos should be executed to send a warning message to others.

Im glad that the world have now seen that Igbos are worst terrorists group in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lolz.. Bloody staged and lame tactics just to justify his action towards ipob.. Very weak strategy..

Never in the history have Igbos use bombs in any form of attack or protest grin grin..

This is just a case of... If you want to kill a dog, give it a bad name...

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
kilonshele101:

Mr man stop blabbing.

and you think ipob will go for wike now ,
I don’t even know where u get your brain
Even BMC knew this is a lie
If not they would have flood here with their foolishness
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by blacknp(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
muykem:
South East Nigeria arm of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by blacknp(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
and you think ipob will go for wike now ,
I don’t even know where u get your brain
Security Intelligence Officer? I guess you have top intel exclusive to only ipob?
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
blacknp:
Security Intelligence Officer? I guess you have top intel exclusive to only ipob?
Your opinion doesn’t count if you like blame ipob
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by ImadeUReadThis: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Judaism is a terrorist religion.

See how Igbos have turned Boko after embracing Moloch as their god.
Re: Three Suspected IPOB Members Arrested After Explosion Hit Wike Father’s Church by ImadeUReadThis: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
But not yet over
He will surely pay

Every crisis in Nigeria now is cause by ipob
You are very quick to investigate and arrest the perpetrators but still setting panels for police brutality
Well the only fool that will buy this
Is your hailers

Jews have been attacking and terrorising christians since the day after they killed Christ.

Jews are terrorists like their Muslim minions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Give Up On Nigeria As ICAN Tell Inductees To Become Entrepreneurs / Osun Election: Portable Goes Berserk As Politician Seeks Refund / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Peter Obi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.