Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare (96409 Views)

How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by klax(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
murmee:
Egyptians are Africans. Go check the map of Africa!

Read my statement again ok. I only gave the OP the option to call them Arab than refering to them as *white* so telling me Egypt is in Africa every sane person know Egypt is a North African country beside I have travelled to Cairo couple of time so read my statement to know what im saying.

Thamks.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by vineyardfarms: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Forgetting there are nigerians in other countries. The stupid director need to be relief of his duty for professional missconduct.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by lebete3000: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
Well if the director says it's a lie I don't blame him. GGH is not equipped to fight infectious diseases. I wonder who that doctor is that referred them there. He needs to be tested for the virus too cos he obviously does not understand basic protocol about this disease.

Abeg what exactly is the basic protocol sef? To take to one's heels
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
lebete3000:

Abeg what exactly is the basic protocol sef? To take to one's heels
Lmao...I was referring to basic protocol to be observed by medical personal upon contact with a suspected case.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by gazza07(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Very bad situation. Cowards called nurses and doctors
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Dextre(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

That's how most of you talk stupidly without having the basic information.
Why not first ask if they have PPE in that hospital? I hope you know what PPE is?
Without it, no one has any business attending to a suspected case of Covid-19.
Most general hospitals in Nigeria don't even have hand gloves, let alone PPEs.
Your guys are ignorantly focusing on the health workers who are given nothing to work with, instead of on the government which has failed to equip the hospitals.

You dey mind all these eggheads. This stupid country with no protection for health workers na hin one say health workers should be brave.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Dextre(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
gazza07:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Are they in any way protected from the virus...so they should form superhero because they want to treat coronavirus....if you want to see heroes,go and watch avengers

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Gbadex17(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
gazza07:
U be mumu, coward kii u dere, am not a doctor o but its like sending a soldier to war without a gun
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Gbadex17(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
vineyardfarms:
Forgetting there are nigerians in other countries. The stupid director need to be relief of his duty for professional missconduct.
we dont even know what happened, u cant always believe all this reporters were dey dere, they could have narrated the incident wrongly
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by rikithor(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
The only time you talk sensibly and professionally to a patient with a contagious disease like COVID-19, is when you are suited and kitted up as if you are going to the moon.

Like this guy below

We are also calling on volunteers to directs patients in our various hospitals< no particular certificates required>. You'all armchair cheerleaders and commentators should endeavour to apply.
@ no particular certificate required? ?? tongue?
Nigeria n certificate; so why was certificates reasons many were booted out of opportunity to work in various industry before?
Reason ,I can tell is that they don't wont to employ them,so not having certificate was just a good reason for disqualification.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by lebete3000: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lmao...I was referring to basic protocol to be observed by medical personal upon contact with a suspected case.

And you still haven't answered my question bro...
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
lebete3000:

And you still haven't answered my question bro...
You a medical doctor?
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by DavidEsq(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Bros, I worked for 8years across 3 different Nigerian teaching hospitals before leaving last year. I know and still follow up every single thing concerning Nigerian hospitals.
Can u tell me why ectopic pregnancy coyld not be detected by a team of "doctors" for over a week, yet the patient was bleeding internally for over 4 days? Is there a reason why one goes to a doctor, tells him his problem but the doctor spends two hour poring through his phone before he attends to the patient? Do u know where Abba Kyari currently is?
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by letu(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Masterpiece676:
Egun is careful this time around. I can't blame the doctors and nurse for running, but that still doesn't go hand in hand with the ethic of the job and even I would advise they should be sacked..... But on a serious note, there's no point attending to someone with covid 19 when you don't have the necessary equipment.
so they should stay and get infected grin grin, what about you, will you stay with the dude that have coronavirus base on your so called ethics with lack of proper equipment is this bravery or stupidity or foolishness.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by letu(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
optimistD:
Why are they always running. Even if they bring the patience in a stretcher, you are a professional for goodness sake. Were they not trained to handle this? Do they not use protective wears? Phewm.
You can volunteer, inwhich there won't be any of the equipment needed for COVID 19 situation because our Nigerian government refuse to upgrade our medical sectors so no need for you to say oh I'm not a doctor , neither I my a nurse because you will go through training and will be employed as an assistant, I'm waiting to see how brave you are.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
zikter:
I understand you as well. All hands must be on deck to manage the situation on hand the best we can. Otherwise disaster will occur, especially with our apologetic health care system.

Very true.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Cyberfemtex(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hazard fee is 5k

Affliction shall not arise the second time

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by guiddoti: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
They should be alert at this time. Owa olodo
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by beatspice(m): 12:49am On Mar 30, 2020
webshopNG:
Eni ori yor odile

[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by enemyofprogress: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Useless people all they know is to go on strike and demand for increase in their salaries.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by vineyardfarms: 1:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Gbadex17:
we dont even know what happened, u cant always believe all this reporters were dey dere, they could have narrated the incident wrongly
YOU DON'T, BUT WE DO.
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by angelfallz(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
That hospital should be called out and closed up with immediate effect. My mom was right when she told me last night that she fears doctors and nurses fleeing when the numbers increases in Nigeria because Nigerians lack good working attitude.
Imagine ‘This is Coronavirus! Coronavirus is not my portion!’ Whose portion is it Mtchewwwwww

Modified- Professional Illiterates everywhere.

If Nigerian doctors did not flee from ebola, why would they flee from coronavirus?
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2020
merahki:

Had to do that
Research more darling, and realise why people whose every day duty is saving lives or at least trying to would flee from patients
And don’t just post for the sake of posting
Also, leave your poor mom out of your nonsense
Thanks

Excuse me sir, next time think well before using the word ‘poor’ on other people mother. At your age you should know when to read and pass if all you have to say is beautiful nonsense. Thank you...
Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by echesilver: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
gazza07:

Coward kini.. Just like telling boys scouts to fight bokoharams with catapults and still blame them fr running away undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Cadec007(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Olodo24:
Are they not health workers? They're supposed to be brave. If every other health workers act like them, we are finished.
the health workers get 5k risk allowance bro....I dontblame them.....no motivation

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2020
RiyaGoddess:

Excuse me sir, next time think well before using the word ‘poor’ on other people mother. At your age you should know when to read and pass if all you have to say is beautiful nonsense. Thank you...

Hello
I never meant the tiniest disrespect to your mother, okay? I used the “poor” exactly as I would use “dear/darling”. Reread it as: don’t bring your dear mother (whose shouldn’t be subjected to Nairaland scorn because of your post) into this.
For what it is worth? I am sorry if you think I disrespected her. That’s a never shaa, but I am sorry.
Cheers.
(My original message still stands though tongue)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.