Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (32028 Views)

Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Greystone: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I am going to church for sure
Already charging my phone and Bluetooth speaker..also brushing my teeth and washing my face..ready to stream online
Alleluia, the gates of hell shall not prevail cheesy

Lol...
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by seunlayi(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by ednut1(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Where is the faith A Christian should not be scared of corona lmao. Miracle pastors have suddenly lost their healing powers. When we tell people its staged and fake. They would call us names. Now see una life

9 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2020
if i went to church I won't be reading this now..l have been reading nairaland updates since 6am today!

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by xceloasis: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Go where ??

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Daviidjhun(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Today I Was The Pastor, While My Elder Sister Had To Do Praise And Worship... After This Corona I Will Build My Own Church

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Juliearth(f): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes,I did, but at home. Mobilised my neighbours to run a 2 hour service within the compound.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Alexaonfleek: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2020
No church for me today ooo
We prayed from home
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Racoon(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2020
No-I didnt go.Pls stay @ home people till this pandemic is well controlled.

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by peteruuu(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Even Jehovah is scared of attending church at this period of time grin

Over statements sir!
Please, kindly be watchful of your words and hatred for Jehovah.

Our God is a merciful God.

God bless you sir. smiley

Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Meedon: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2020
People are still going to church in my hood
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by sunshineV(f): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Africans still believe God lives in a building grin

Na wa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2020
peteruuu:

Over statements sir!
Please, kindly be watchful of your words and hatred for Jehovah.

Our God is a merciful God.

God bless you sir. smiley

Shalom.
I am a god greater than Jehovah your god in majesty.

Dibnim 2:10 There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by dailyiflix: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Watch free movies and TV shows online in HD on any device. Daily iFlix - streaming movies and shows TV free.
https://dailyiflix.clubVisit our Movie Downloading Site
Daily iFlix Download [url]Daily iFlix.Club[/url] Latest Hindi Full Movies [url]DailyiFlix.Club[/url] Bollywood Movies Daily iFlix.Club Dual Audio 300mb Movies [url]DailyiFlix.Club[/url] South Dubbed Movies.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Adewale1603(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
I and my family did our own service at home at 7am to 9. What kind of father still collects offerings from his children during morning devotion

3 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
I dey my house, I just woke up self.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Jokerman(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes I went

Coronavirus cannot make me deny Christ, moreso that the Antichrist isn't even revealed yet
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Amanda4life: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
God is not in a building ... Africa wake the fexk up!

Please tell them.

They think church is building.

They cannot sit and read their bible for one minutes

4 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Johncuba(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
This Covid-19 pandemic really undermined Religion and its "importance".

Places of worship don't matter anymore... Science defeated man and religion.

We are humbled by nature!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by seanchuks: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Even Jehovah is scared of attending church at this period of time grin
shut up...u mustn't talk
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Nawa o I even teach sunday school sef
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Monaco2(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Latter day saint Dey do house fellowship o, if u n other Latter Day Saint members they the same area dem go say make dem meet for one of their member house to hold service today. Wen I heard I was like una too dey do over sabi, if wu Dey infected come that house now everyone in the house don get am

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
seanchuks:
shut up...u mustn't talk
I have freedom of speech and by the way, I'm greater than Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Alvin212(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Okwudili23:
Yes
Mobilized my time by going to a 2 hours service

I will deliver the best of jobs for you in graphic designs such as:

Logo
Business card
Brochures
Birthday cards
Flyers

Banners
Posters
Album covers

Click on this to Get me on WhatsApp : https:///2348115733461
Or click my profile for my contact

Hi,
Na phone you dey use create your logos or na laptop?
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Ishitinyourlife: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
It's been more than 4 years since have been to church.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Yea I went. I pity people that can't go, build altars in your houses and worship
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Nemesis08(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, I went to church, but the church building was unusually scanty
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by spiralwedge(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Monaco2:
Latter day saint Dey do house fellowship o, if u n other Latter Day Saint members they the same area dem go say make dem meet for one of their member house to hold service today. Wen I heard I was like una too dey do over sabi, if wu Dey infected come that house now everyone in the house don get am

That's not a church
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by olaolulazio(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, I did.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.