Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (32034 Views)

Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by RICHMAN247(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=OtemAtum post=87876061]Even Jehovah is scared of attending church at this period of time.
May God have mercy on you. The same you God mock will judge you tomorrow. Life and death is in the power of the tongue.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Greystone:

I’m the Usher on duty...eagerly awaiting ur offering grin
Already paid thru GTB USSD CODE wink
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by JBoss25(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Since i was born and now im getting old I have never seen anyone falling sick in church...no be me una go deceive world people, I will keep going to church!!! Lubbish
selfish olosho, staying at home and praying to God is now a wahala.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by newsgerian: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Even Jehovah is scared of attending church at this period of time grin

You better be careful with your utterances, it’s not everything you play with in this life .
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Greystone: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Already paid thru GTB USSD CODE wink

Ok oh grin
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2020
newsgerian:

You better be careful with your utterances, it’s not everything you play with in this life .
If your God cannot destroy COVID-19 for shutting his houses down, then he's not also capable of doing more than a dead rat
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2020
JBoss25:
selfish olosho, staying at home and praying to God is now a wahala.
God bless you ma broda
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=RICHMAN247 post=87884093][/quote] What's the nature of the judgement he will give me tomorrow, pls let me know?
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Isoduwa(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
its for you and ur co-agents of the devil..enjoy!

So you really believe you will catch corona v-19 at the gate ?
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Geofavor(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I am going to church for sure
Already charging my phone and Bluetooth speaker..also brushing my teeth and washing my face..ready to stream online
Alleluia, the gates of hell shall not prevail cheesy
Don't know why your post excited me smiley
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by SlayerForever: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2020
olaolulazio:
Yes, I did.

This is not good enough.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by SayITnw: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, but virtually. The gate of hell can't prevail against the Church of God. I am blessed.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
For us in our family,it was CITH(church in the house)
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by moderatedguy: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
must you display your shallowness publicly ? A doctor found a working solution to the problem of covid 19 and he is trying enlighten shallow minds like you and here you are with the IQ or a discarded condom talking him down as a scammer did he ask for your money? Or your pin? So what makes him or me a scammer ?
I would go to NCDC if my claim is genuine and not nairaland.MUMU
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by ogascomax: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Do you know who a Christian is? It's obvious that many of you are not Christians with your approach and comment. Everything that is happening in today's world has already been prophecy about the last days, will God ask you to hide in your house because disease is spreading everywhere and killing people? Who are we? It's better to exercise your faith in God and die in the process than to be afraid of what God has given you authority over. Those that had the virus is it church that they went to that they got it from? Do you even know about the virus that you are running from? Live in the word of God not the word of men, delete fear out of your system. Yes we are carrying preventive measures, we are doing all that we should do to avoid the spread but don't do it out of fear, don't panic. The Bible says in all these things we are more than a conqueror through Christ that loved us.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Franzinni: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
moderatedguy:
I would go to NCDC if my claim is genuine and not nairaland.MUMU
I still see your shallowness in full glare ... Are you that dumb to know that these drugs a readily available over the counter and in a case where there is total lock down this kind of knowledge is not a waste being that it has already cured over 350 people in america ? You were issued a Brian guy .. Try and use it ...
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by lirusehn(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bacteriologist:
If you're in church right now or still going later.

Then you're irresponsible, ignorant and you're going to get people, including yourself killed.
Serve god in your house will not kill you, or kill god. Or stop you from going to heaven.

The virus does not spread by itself. PEOPLE spread it. That's why we advice social distancing. We really don't care when you people still insist on congregating together under one roof doing what nots at this perilous time.
The problem is you're going to put the sensible ones in trouble with your lunacy. PEOPLE are going to DIE if this gets out of hand -if it hasn't already.

Stay at home. Avoid the crowd. That's how we can contain this virus. There's no vaccine or cure yet. Have mercy on the elderly and immunologically compromised.

Do you seriously think yourself more religious than Italy, Spain, US or Germany?

Thank you.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Risentouch(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please help a brother, the lockdown is really dealing with me.
Zenith - 2089445741
Thanks in advance
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by belcom10(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
I went to church today. In the present of the most high God , there's fullness of joy and liberty.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by BabyApple(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Please hit me up after this pandemic ish is over.
It is well my brother
Thank You sister. Please how do I reach you ma ?
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by ofiko123(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Churches are closed so we didn't go to Church...
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Buhatiku: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Then you're irresponsible, ignorant and you're going to get people, including yourself killed.
Serve god in your house will not kill you, or kill god. Or stop you from going to heaven.

The virus does not spread by itself. PEOPLE spread it. That's why we advice social distancing. We really don't care when you people still insist on congregating together under one roof doing what nots at this perilous time.
The problem is you're going to put the sensible ones in trouble with your lunacy. PEOPLE are going to DIE if this gets out of hand -if it hasn't already.

Stay at home. Avoid the crowd. That's how we can contain this virus. There's no vaccine or cure yet. Have mercy on the elderly and immunologically compromised.

Do you seriously think yourself more religious than Italy, Spain, US or Germany?

Those nations you are mentioning have provided food and funds for their people so they obey their Govt. Here in Nigeria, every man provides his own water, food, electricity and other social amenities hence no govt can control us.

Check China, they were dropping food at each citizen's house. Try that in Nigeria if people will not STAY AT HOME
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by rottable(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
I listened to pastor daddy freeze on cool fm

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by maigemuu: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Truth is your faith is sustainable for you alone and not other congregants. You would be endangering other people's lives by your misaction.

This is not a test of loyalty but simple "common sense".

Virus that fears not even the mighty that entered also rock with all the security put in place is worthy of note.

Adhere to governments dictates. The plague is for a while. It shalt pass away.

Psalm 91 my shield.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Iamsewa(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Go ker
No o
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by maigemuu: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
ogascomax:
Do you know who a Christian is? It's obvious that many of you are not Christians with your approach and comment. Everything that is happening in today's world has already been prophecy about the last days, will God ask you to hide in your house because disease is spreading everywhere and killing people? Who are we? It's better to exercise your faith in God and die in the process than to be afraid of what God has given you authority over. Those that had the virus is it church that they went to that they got it from? Do you even know about the virus that you are running from? Live in the word of God not the word of men, delete fear out of your system. Yes we are carrying preventive measures, we are doing all that we should do to avoid the spread but don't do it out of fear, don't panic. The Bible says in all these things we are more than a conqueror through Christ that loved us.

Your epistle is misplaced. It has nothing to do with fear. Go and read Isaiah 26v20. Limit your congratulations to the max as directed by the government. It's a phase in Life. It would pass away.

The church is not the building. God lives in the minds of men. People receive miracles from home by mere watching sermons from home on TVs.

Even if your faith is strong, don't endanger the lives of others. Let's join hands to fight this scourge so we can get back our lives.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by monimore: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

You must be a fool, u don't even know who is Jehovah
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by seunayantokun(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:

Do you understand yourself? Before you play with God, find out what it is for you to run into a train deliberately.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Olas00(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
I do service by myself 2day o
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:
It's going to 1 month now Pope stopped attending mass.

Mosques have been closed in Saudi Arabia.

Meanwhile, holy ghost is on vacation in Saturn.
You are a very stupid fellow, how dare you joke with the holy Spirit you this ugly dingbat, may that mouth u use to mock the holyspirit put ur life into confusion......hopeless atheist, buoda oponu oshi omo
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by helinues: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
You are a very stupid fellow, how dare you joke with the holy Spirit you this ugly dingbat

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.