Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Save Data While Using Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Save Data While Using Instagram (342 Views)

Lady Closely Misses Death While Using Loaded Gun For Tiktok Video / Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video / Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Data While Using Instagram by chim14(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2020
As addictive as Instagram is, one of the major problem is data consumption. I believe it's due to the high resolution videos that play automatically while you scroll.

I love Instagram so much but I hate my data finishing quickly so this is what I found...

To use Instagram with little data, do this,

Browse to the Instagram website on your mobile browser and sign in.

Instagram should load as it does with the app.

A pop up will ask you if you want to add Instagram to your home screen tap ok or give consent.

Instagram should now be added among your apps. Tap to launch, you will discover that videos don't play automatically when you scroll untill you tap on the ones that catch your interest.

This will save you a ton of data.

1 Like

Re: How To Save Data While Using Instagram by senatepresido: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Informative
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Save Data While Using Instagram by Donald7610: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2020
You just wake up
Use purfin browser
chim14:
As addictive as Instagram is, one of the major problem is data consumption. I believe it's due to the high resolution videos that play automatically while you scroll.

I love Instagram so much but I hate my data finishing quickly so this is what I found...

To use Instagram with little data, do this,

Browse to the Instagram website on your mobile browser and sign in.

Instagram should load as it does with the app.

A pop up will ask you if you want to add Instagram to your home screen tap ok or give consent.

Instagram should now be added among your apps. Tap to launch, you will discover that videos don't play automatically when you scroll untill you tap on the ones that catch your interest.

This will save you a ton of data.

(1) (Reply)

The Matured Minds (tmm) / She Want She Made Me Do.. / It Is Not right To Woo women Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.