Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) (1262 Views)

Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / Nigerians React As Soldier Suffers An Erection While Posing With A Female Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Benmen: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anytime I try to make use of condom I loose erection . Is there anything wrong or what?
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by don4real: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Benmen:

Anytime I try to make use of condom I loose erection . Is there anything wrong or what?

Nothing wrong with you, you have phobia for condoms and it is normally as far you don't lost erection when you are without condom
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Agricaddict(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Whoa! I thank God for my life, a lot of people with sexual problem, is it the food we eat or birth disorder, the thing is rampant these days, even among the rich
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by yarimo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Op if you are not married be careful, that is another method used by village people. If you know you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Benmen: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agricaddict:
Whoa! I thank God for my life, a lot of people with sexual problem, is it the food we eat or birth disorder, the thing is rampant these days, even among the rich

not that I have sexual problem

I'm fine without condom
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Benmen: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
don4real:

Nothing wrong with you, you have phobia for condoms and it is normally as far you don't lost erection when you are without condom

thanks
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Allsingles: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Your penis hate condom so you better keep yourself for one lady who is clean and then you should be doing withdrawal whenever you are about to ejaculate if you don't want to father a child.
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Benmen: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Allsingles:
Your penis hate condom so you better keep yourself for one lady who is clean and then you should be doing withdrawal whenever you are about to ejaculate if you don't want to father a child.
yeah trying to keep myself for single lady but my gf prefer using condom
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Allsingles: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Benmen:
yeah trying to keep myself for single lady but my gf prefer using condom

Maybe you should keep trying different brand of condom until your penis accept one.
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Agricaddict(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Benmen:

not that I have sexual problem

I'm fine without condom

I'm curious, why are you not with it
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Benmen: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agricaddict:

I'm curious, why are you not with it

Even when I'm. With it and didn't loose my erection.. I don't feel anything wen going in and out
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Tunagee(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Its normal. Condom has its own silly effects too. I prefer to have one partner as in your wife, and go natural; or abstinence. Condom is not even pleasurable.
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Agricaddict(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Benmen:

Even when I'm. With it and didn't loose my erection.. I don't feel anything wen going in and out

Whoa! Then wait till your marriage time
Re: Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) by Benmen: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agricaddict:

Whoa! Then wait till your marriage time

Okay sir. Thanks for your advice �

(1) (Reply)

Men Shouldn't Be Proposing.. Women Should / Help! I Can't Fall In Love / Why Do Men Feel Intimidated When Their Woman Makes More Money Than Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.