Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (45590 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Uyi168: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

We drink Notre dam here that's why

People in my area don't like to take another if not Notre dam
Notre dam...
Now I know where u are coming from....
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Seetto: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2020
obinoral1179:
smiles, another balderdash you just wrote there, whatever you decide to say about JESUS is your personal opinion and I won't even argue with you about it, IF truly JESUS is Real you will encounter him sooner than later or you will need him in no distant time.....I'm not a pastor neither I'm a pastor son but just a child of God born and redeem by the blood of Jesus Christ..... I choose to be brainwashed and I choose to be on the sides of Christ be save for eternity.... Shalom...
IF.....you are not even sure if Jesus is real, nawa for you o, stop believing what you are not sure of, the white that imposed the scam on you are already abandoning it and you are claiming child of God,

Will a good father throw is child into fire if he offended him?
You are not a child of God, you are his slave because he will throw you straigh away into hell fire if you go against his command..
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Homeboiy: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Notre dam...
Now I know where u are coming from....

And they wickedly went on break

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Uyi168: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

And they wickedly went on break
Eya..
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Realfrankie(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
My worry now is that there is scarcity satchet water in benin.

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

If I die na government kill me not corona virus

U can help with your offering money

Ecobank
God bless

My brother, you mustn't drink sachet water, you can drink from tap water if you can no longer afford sachets water.

Be humble for once
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Homeboiy: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Realfrankie:

My brother, you mustn't drink sachet water, you can drink from tap water if you can no longer afford sachets water.

Be humble for once

Tap water here us salty

Its not good to drink

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by alizma: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

Ecobank
God bless
If you die na your people kill you because government no tell anybody to increase price of items in the market
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

No I have not seen alert
check well you will see N100
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Homeboiy: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:

check well you will see N100

Thanks bro

K have seen it
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by malvisguy212: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
hahn:

In trying times your god cannot do shit
you atheists are one of the foolish Seth of people in the world, are you guys not the ones praising China on there stand on religious? You guys are praising China for bounding religion and when disease hit them, you are blaming God, seriously? What a foolish atheist
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Kennydoc(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Purplekush:
you religious folks are funny in a stewpid way.

I remember being in a church service in Dominion City and they played a full 22 mins video on how the world would end by 2010.

Same folks even told us SM was of the devil,
now you all are doing a Live Stream service

Lol bunch of confused moorons

Where and when were these events you reported?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by back2sender: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Realfrankie:

Be humble for once

The guy is a scammer.

He does not have money buy has AIRTIME DATA?

HE IS FRAUDSTER, DON'T GIVE HIM A KOBO

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by back2sender: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

Ecobank
God bless

You don't have money to eat BUT you have money to buy data.

Fraudster!!!!!
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Homeboiy: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
back2sender:

You don't have money to eat BUT you have money to buy data.

Fraudster!!!!!

Have u not heard of free basics

But I can subscribe my phone
I am not poor

1gb #200 is not a big deal
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by back2sender: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

Have u not heard of free basics

But I can subscribe my phone
I am not poor

1gb #200 is not a big deal
200 you used to buy data can buy bags of pure water.

You are a Criminal
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by hahn(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
malvisguy212:
you atheists are one of the foolish Seth of people in the world, are you guys not the ones praising China on there stand on religious? You guys are praising China for bounding religion and when disease hit them, you are blaming God, seriously? What a foolish atheist

China, without religion, have been able to contain the virus.

Italy, US and the UK that are highly religious countries have not been able to. Nigeria with all our prayers and tithes and offerings is a huge disaster waiting to happen.

Just gather your church members and family in front of a mirror to know who exactly are the big fools here

2 Likes

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by malvisguy212: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
hahn:

China, without religion, have been able to contain the virus.

Italy, US and the UK that are highly religious countries have not been able to. Nigeria with all our prayers and tithes and offerings is a huge disaster waiting to happen.

Just gather your church members and family in front of a mirror to know who exactly are the big fools here
so who started it? What if the virus start in Israel, would you be saying the same thing?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Interviewer -sir we heard you don't go to church why?
Brad Paisley -where there are two or three people I am there says the Lord, I and my family hold a church service at home
Note- white don't carry religion on their head yet things are working out well for them may God help us in Nigeria angry
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Hello Nairalanders, good morning and happy Sunday to everyone of you.

It’s yet another Sunday again and we are gathering in homes all over. Yes we are where you are, having church outside church.

Kindly join us AT HOME for our CHURCH AT HOME as this is a special moment for us locally and globally to foster community and connection through the power of social media while bringing all persons to the Hope found in Jesus.

Pastor Shola Olapade will be sharing a timely message with us even as we face this trying period together. We can’t wait for you to join us online for a powerful worship experience.

See You Soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi0kXMWlAJQ
I stay at Ibadan, how can I be a member of your church?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Prison ? No go there ooo.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

One is #20
Two #30
Four #50

Ecobank
God bless

grin
Thiefry dey worry you.

Your situation brought an Idea to me grin
We have how manymillions as members on nairaland.
Cant we form a contribution method here. grin

Let's fund the account of a selected members with 20 naira each every day and make all nairalanders millionaires like Seun.

May be e go work grin
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

Tap water here us salty

Its not good to drink

For now I have even stopped sachet water drinking.

Who knows if one of the factory workers don cough Coro into the water before packaging it. Borehole water is safer at this time.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Deyemz(f): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Toor
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by hahn(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
malvisguy212:
so who started it? What if the virus start in Israel, would you be saying the same thing?

Saying what thing?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

Prophet of doom.
Do you mean I will become blind like you?
It will never happen.

I expect you to hide after this problem is over as other charlatan predictors do.

Hide where and for what? This is only phase one, and the world will never be the same again after this, even if Corona subsides.
And there are other severe judgments waiting to be poured out on this wicked world.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Offerings must be paid by fire by force
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

But 400 years ago in 1619, Israelites were kidnapped from the West coast of Africa and sold around the world. Israelites in captivity in the US (Egypt/ Babylon) and around the world have been crying to The Most High for judgement.

How do the kidnappers know who is Israelite and who is ordinary African.
Also, why are Israelites also dying of the virus??
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The Portuguese dropped thousands of Israelites on the West Coast of Africa after they were banished from Portugal for refusing to convert to Christianity. They were sold as slaves and worked on plantations in Guinea (All the West African coast), Sao Tome, Angola etc.

Years later, the same Portuguese came with slave ships to take slaves of the same Jews who had increase in number to the New world (Americas). They knew exactly who they came for and where to find them. Others are Jews (Bantus) who fled the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans and also the those who fled the Islamists and came to the coasts.

At a time in history, all of the stretches of the Soudan ( from Ethiopia in the east to Mali in the West) was dominated by Jews. In fact, the name Soudan (So-Yudan) means foreigner of Yudah (Judah). Yahunde is Hebrew for Judah. Kongo is the Hebrew Word for Chagore (meaning: Belt)= belt of Truth and so on.

It is Judgment, and even the chosen people will fall or suffer. In fact, it is so that they (true Israel) might awake from slumber, repent, keep the commandments and YAH will heal their land. Besides, Israel is still a stiff-necked people who have gone in the way of Baal worship with Christianity and Islam. They always respond very well to judgement.

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

SEE: Guinea, Sudan (Soudan/ Negroland), Kingdom of Juda in the Western Coast of Africa.

1 Share

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

The Portuguese dropped thousands of Israelites on the West Coast of Africa after they were banished from Portugal for refusing to convert to Christianity. They were sold as slaves and worked on plantations in Guinea (All the West Africam coast), Sao Tome, Angola etc.

Years later, the same Portuguese came with slave ships to take slaves to take the same Jews who had increase in number to the New world (Americas). They knew exactly who they came for and where to find them. Others are Jews (Bantus) who fled the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans and also the those who fled the Islamists and came to the coasts.

At a time in history, all of the stretches of the Soudan ( from Ethiopia in the east to Mali in the West) was dominated by Jews. In fact, the name Soudan (So-Yudan) means foreigner of Yudah (Judah). Yahunde is Hebrew for Judah. Kongo is the Hebrew Word for Chagore (meaning: Belt)= belt of Truth and so on.

It is Judgment, and even the chosen people will fall or suffer. In fact, it is so that they (true Israel) might awake from slumber, repent, keep the commandments and YAH will heal their land. Besides, Israel is still a stiff-necked people who have gone in the way of Baal worship with Christianity and Islam.

#AwakeOIsrael

But practically all European countries participated in the trade not just Portuguese. But besides that, does it make sense to u that whites can come back after generations and tell blacks apart as to who is Israelite. Also they needed able bodied people to sell and make money, why should they go to the trouble of separating only Israelites? Does that make sense to you?

As for corona, when God killed Egyptians he did not kill Israelites - Passover. So God does not operate like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.