Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (45263 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

SEE: Guinea, Sudan (Soudan/ Negroland), Kingdom of Juda in the Western Coast of Africa.

Just know that people lost their sons, fathers, brothers, sisters to slavery. And those people stayed back in Africa. As they say: “Slavery is an African prince who went out to hunt and months later found himself in a plantation in America”. You know what u believe makes no sense.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by beatspice(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2020
[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]

salbis:
In times like this, wisdom is profitable to directs.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But practically all European countries participated in the trade not just Portuguese. But besides that, does it make sense to u that whites can come back after generations and tell blacks apart as to who is Israelite. Also they needed able bodied people to sell and make money, why should they go to the trouble of separating only Israelites? Does that make sense to you?

As for corona, when God killed Egyptians he did not kill Israelites - Passover. So God does not operate like that

The Portuguese led the trade and even secured the Pope's blessing first before they began their exploitation of the West coast of Africa. And it was not difficult to know who the Israelites were just like it is not difficult today. Then some of the tribes still kept their Hebrew customs. Besides they had lived with them for centuries in Portugal and Spain after the Jews along with the Moors (who were all black) went on from North Africa to conquer Europe.

Look, I give you scriptural and historical basis for my conclusions. Many of these references have been hidden for centuries. Some cost as much as 50,000usd to discourage People from knowing the truth. You should appreciate that and ask questions politely so you don't come across as chanllenging me or the things I'm saying. I've passed all that long ago.

It was a generally known fact that the Jews were the preferred slaves. Arabs preferred them and so did the Europeans. It was said that the anger of their god is upon them.

As regards Egypt... there are accounts that Israelites also died but they kept it secret and buried their dead quietly. I will share source later.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Just know that people lost their sons, fathers, brothers, sisters to slavery. And those people stayed back in Africa. As they say: “Slavery is an African prince who went out to hunt and months later found himself in a plantation in America”. You know what u believe makes no sense.

There is such a story of an actual African prince who was kidnapped by mistake, and when they discovered, they treated him as royalty and even sent him back later.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2020
francesco01:

I stay at Ibadan, how can I be a member of your church?

Hello sir. I will send you the Ibadan church address via the number on your signature. God bless you.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2020
donnie:

The Portuguese led the trade and even secured the Pope's blessing first before they began their exploitation of the West coast of Africa. And it was not difficult to know who the Israelites were just like it is not difficult today. Then some of the tribes still kept their Hebrew customs. Besides they had lived with them for centuries in Portugal and Spain after the Jews along with the Moors (who were all black) went on from North Africa to conquer Europe.

Look, I give you scriptural and historical basis for my conclusions. Many of these references have been hidden for centuries. Some cost as much as 50,000usd to discourage People from knowing the truth. You should appreciate that and ask questions politely so you don't come across as chanllenging me or the things I'm saying. I've passed all that long ago.

It was a generally known fact that the Jews were the preferred slaves. Arabs preferred them and so did the Europeans. It was said that the anger of their god is upon them.

As regards Egypt... there are accounts that Israelites also died but they kept it secret and buried their dead quietly. I will share source later.

I appreciate your efforts and I don’t mean to come across as challenging u, it’s just that some beliefs are beyond absurd to an objective observer. Do u ever consider MOTIVE? What would be the motive of money-hungry Portuguese running around Africa looking for Israelites instead of any strong-looking person they can sell 4 money. There’s also DNA. It’s amazing what people will believe, including Christians and Moslems!
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by AdeolaB: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
U
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I appreciate your efforts and I don’t mean to come across as challenging u, it’s just that some beliefs are beyond absurd to an objective observer. Do u ever consider MOTIVE? What would be the motive of money-hungry Portuguese running around Africa looking for Israelites instead of any strong-looking person they can sell 4 money. There’s also DNA. It’s amazing what people will believe, including Christians and Moslems!

It is an intrinsic and indeed a supernatural hatred inside Esau and his seed for the seed of Jacob. Esau's judgement has been prophesied in scripture.(Malachi 1).

What people dont know is that the elite know the Prophecy of scriptures more than religious folk. That's why they hide their identify with all they've got. They are the ones who currently occupy the state of Israel pretending to be the people of YAH (Revelation 2:9). The time of Esau's judgement is at hand and they know it.

As long as Israel is ignorant of who they are and breaking YAH's commandments, their slavery is guaranteed. That's the reason for the destruction of the minds of the true people of YAH with false education of white Supremacy and false religion, and with white Jesus. If they can get us to worship other gods through religion. They will always rule over us. Our religious leaders all work for Esau, many without knowing.

YAH never gave Israel religion, he gave them laws.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
donnie:

It is an intrinsic and indeed a supernatural hatred inside Esau and his seed for the seed of Jacob. Esau's judgement has been prophesied in scripture.(Malachi 1).

What people dont know is that the elite know the Prophecy of scriptures more than religious folk. That's why they hide their identify with all they've got. They are the ones who currently occupy the state of Israel pretending to be the people of YAH (Revelation 2:9). The time of Esau's judgement is at hand and they know it.

As long as Israel is ignorant of who they are and breaking YAH's commandments, their slavery is guaranteed. That's the reason for the destruction of the minds of the true people of YAH with false education of white Supremacy and false religion, and with white Jesus. If they can get us to worship other gods through religion. They will always rule over us. Our religious leaders all work for Esau, many without knowing.

YAH never gave Israel religion, he gave them laws.

All that is good and well. It is very ok to develop a basis for lineal pride. Just know where to draw the line. Don’t let anyone talk u into believing some absurdity that is very easily disproven by a simple DNA test or oral history. Spoken history of slavery is still very much alive in West Africa. People were taken from all over and ALL villages and most families lost people to slavery. There was never a particular group of people marked aside for slavery while others were exempted. Know where to draw the line in what u believe.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
donnie:

There is such a story of an actual African prince who was kidnapped by mistake, and when they discovered, they treated him as royalty and even sent him back later.

And u actually believe this. Do u ever ask yourself what is the MOTIVE? The environment and diseases were very hostile to whites. The Portuguese were there for only one reason: MONEY! As far as they were concerned your prince hood ended in your hut!
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

And u actually believe this. Do u ever ask yourself what is the MOTIVE? The environment and diseases were very hostile to whites. The Portuguese were there for only one reason: MONEY! As far as they were concerned your prince hood ended in your hut!

This is probably my last response to you. I told you I will not be questioned that way. Go and watch Channels TV and CNN for the truth.
The wicked do not always have to have a motive for wickedness... It's their nature.
And yes, there was money involved but the hand of YAH was over it all.
And that was not just a story or tale but actual history- SEE pic of the man Ayuba Suleiman Diallo below.

As for other Africans, they already had well established and very powerful empires which the Europeans feared. Besides they were partners in the business. Eg.The Arabs and Moors of North Africa, Mali etc. The Arabs of North Africa after enslaving Bantus (Israelites) for centuries, joined in the transatlantic slave trade, along with Fulanis to capture Hebrew slaves and sell to the Europeans.

Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
donnie:

This is probably my last response to you. I told you I will not be questioned that way. Go and watch Channels TV and CNN for the truth.
The wicked do not always have to have a motive for wickedness... It's their nature.
And yes, there was money involved but the hand of YAH was over it all.
And that was not just a story or tale but actual history- SEE pic of the man Ayuba Suleiman Diallo below.

As for other Africans, they already had well established and very powerful empires which the Europeans feared. Besides they were partners in the business. Eg.The Arabs and Moors of North Africa, Mali etc. The Arabs of North Africa after enslaving Bantus (Israelites) for centuries, joined in the transatlantic slave trade, along with Fulanis to capture Hebrew slaves and sell to the Europeans.

Smh. The funny thing is that u r on a Nigerian forum. People whose family trees were affected by these things are still around TODAY! It is not about pictures or what’s written in a book. There are West African tribes (like the Igbo) that claim to be descendants of one of the original 12 children of Jacob. But that’s a different matter all together. Some of them were sold into slavery like everyone else (google Igbos of Jamaica). You can hold your head high and be quite proud of your heritage without believing obvious nonsense.
Ciao!
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by donnie(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Smh. The funny thing is that u r on a Nigerian forum. People whose family trees were affected by these things are still around TODAY! It is not about pictures or what’s written in a book. There are Western African tribes (like the Igbo) that claim to be descendants of one of the original 12 children of Jacob. But that’s a different matter all together. Some of them were sold into slavery like everyone else (google Igbos of Jamaica). You can hold your head high and be quite proud of your heritage without believing obvious nonsense.
Ciao!

If you want to ask questions do so politely, don't pretend as though you're arguing while you're only seeking knowledge.
And please it is not me that put everyone under lockdown. Also, the things that will befall this earth soon, I will not be the cause.
If you think you know, follow what you know. I am only doing what I was sent to do, to warn the people... that's all.
And Igbos are not the only Jews in Nigeria, talkless of Africa.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
donnie:

If you want to ask questions do so politely, don't pretend as though you're arguing while you're only seeking knowledge.
And please it is not me that put everyone on lockdown. Also, the things that will befall this earth soon, I will not be the cause.
If you think you know, follow what you know. I am only doing what I was sent to do, to warn the people... that's all.
And Igbos are not the only Jews in Nigeria, talkless of Africa.

Believe me I know the need. I know what hole this sort of doctrine fills. That’s why u don’t see me argue any other aspect of it, except this one of selective slavery. Because it can be so easily proved to be not true.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:32am On May 03, 2020
Good Morning FAM. Join us LIVE this morning for a Special Service of Honor For Pastor David Ogbueli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXhSZ9kDpU
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2020
FAM it's few minutes for service to start. Please click on the link below to join Pastor David Ogbueli Live as he ministers to us God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgB1S61F6A
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:08am On May 17, 2020
Good Morning Dear Friends.
It's another Sunday again and I invite everyone of us to join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as he unveils end time Prophetic Mysteries.

Kindly use the link below to join us and we will be glad to have you in our midst online.
God Bless You.
Shile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa5BegWhyI
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:12am On May 24, 2020
Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:02am On May 31, 2020
Good morning & Happy Sunday FAM.
I invite you all to Join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as we continue in the end time prophetic mysteries.
Use the link below to join us & we will be glad to have you in our midst.
God Bless You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jqp2fAOXZo
Re: Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) by jefff455: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Heals Crippled Man At Mexican Crusade (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.