Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows (1938 Views)

Plight Of WIDOWS In Our Society. / Don't Abandon Widows And Divorcées.... / Muslim Woman Donates Rice To Over 50 Christian Widows, For Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Salaam alaykum
This thread is created to assist Muslim youths who financially handicapped to start a small and medium scale business to sustain themselves
Also to be considered are elderly widows who needs some financial rescuer to start or sustain their small to medium scale business in order to sustain their families

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by qwertyboss(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum
This thread is created to assist Muslim youths who financially handicapped to start a small and medium scale business to sustain themselves
Also to be considered are elderly widows who needs some financial rescuer to start or sustain their small to medium scale business in order to sustain their families
So how does it work?
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2020
There is no hidden agenda, no fees, this is fisebillilah
Just indicate interest, proof that you really need assistance especially elderly widows, married youth who needs assistance to keep their families or youths of marriage age who are not married due to financial incapacitation
Note this is not a huge financial rescue, just something to keep you busy while you get your dream job
One person is selected month
What's in it for me:
This is an investment for a day where the "Currency of transaction is your believe in Allah and whatever good gets to your fellow human beings from you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by DGratias: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2020
cool
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Are you a Muslim?
Which of the above categories do you belong to?
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by AbooUthaymeen(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Are you a Muslim?
Which of the above categories do you belong to?

I'm a Muslim, I sent you a pm just now.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Which category do you belong

1 Like

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by DGratias: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
cool cool
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
DGratias:
unmarried 29-year old "jobless" Muslim youth. completed my NYSC in 2016. I've been managing as a teacher but the remuneration is not frustrating and also not regular.
I've been thinking of setting up a small venture but then, the problem of capital..

any token will surely go a very long way..

JaazakumLlahu Khaira
I replied your DM
Well if you have something you are managing, I don't think you really fall into this category, am not been judmental
Still you can state your business venture and the capital involved
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by DGratias: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
thank you sir. I've replied the mail sir.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have seen your messages@ Dgratis and Abouuthaymin
I have decided to pick Dgratis as the beneficiary for the month of April, based on my limited human judgement.
Please send your account details to my email and I will credit you this night, in sha Allah with the little I have.
May Allah enrich us all and forgive our shortcomings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by DGratias: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
wow, I can't believe this.. thank you so much. jazakumllahu khaira
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by DGratias: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is a great initiative
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Alhamdulilah
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by AbooUthaymeen(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
I have seen your messages@ Dgratis and Abouuthaymin
I have decided to pick Dgratis as the beneficiary for the month of April, based on my limited human judgement.
Please send your account details to my email and I will credit you this night, in sha Allah with the little I have.
May Allah enrich us all and forgive our shortcomings

Jazakumullaahu khayran, perhaps I might benefit another month, what I needed the money for will fall around may or June Insha Allaah...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Brayss(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
There is no hidden agenda, no fees, this is fisebillilah
Just indicate interest, proof that you really need assistance especially elderly widows, married youth who needs assistance to keep their families or youths of marriage age who are not married due to financial incapacitation
Note this is not a huge financial rescue, just something to keep you busy while you get your dream job
One person is selected month
What's in it for me:
This is an investment for a day where the "Currency of transaction is your believe in Allah and whatever good gets to your fellow human beings from you.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Alberttahir: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by yinkus2016: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Salam Aleikum, my name is Qudrat, 36 yrs single Lady and an orphan. Am not working, also not doing any business presently due to lack of finance, but currently I found a business in health care industry, which I have gone through Digital Marketing training to assist me to sell conveniently online to put food on my table. I will appreciate your kind gesture.

Jazakallahu Khairan in advance.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Motirayo2018(f): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum

Salam alaykum.

My name halimah ,Am a muslim,Am 28years old with two kid. I learnt hairdressing but unable to start a saloon because of fund , I also work has an assistant in a restaurant.

I was sacked in January, due to my child condition that make miss work.for now am not working

I really need assistance so I can start selling petty thing from home or open a hair saloon.I will really appreciate your support.

Jazakallahu khairan
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Motirayo2018:

Salam alaykum.

My name halimah ,Am a muslim,Am 28years old with two kid. I learnt hairdressing but unable to start a saloon because of fund , I also work has an assistant in a restaurant.

I was sacked in January, due to my child condition that make miss work.for now am not working

I really need assistance so I can start selling petty thing from home or open a hair saloon.I will really appreciate your support.

Jazakallahu khairan

Wa alaykum salam, I read your previous post, I sympathize with you and pray Almighty Allah meet us all at the point of our needs.
Someone already benefited this month but in sha Allah you will be chosen as the beneficiary for next month.
I will send the token latest by first week of next month, in sha Allah, may Allah preserve us beyond then.
You can send your account details here if you don't mind, perhaps someone else may be willing to help too or to my email if you want some privacy. Ma salaam

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Kareayo(f): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Motirayo2018(f): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
OmarAdebayo

Jazaakallahu khairan
Am so happy for this response. Thank you so much I am really grateful

Sterling bank
Omoniyi halimat motunrayo
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by qwertyboss(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=SimpIyIeo post=88552039][/quote]
Why all these!
You are on your own.
I wonder if you are better than the pig in your pictures may God Almighty guide and forgive us altogether.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Omawumi17(f): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sallam aleakum sir, my name is Alabi Ganiyat, i am a student and also do menial jobs like running errands, marketing, dropshipping. I want to go into foodstuffs business. I dont mind a lil assistance sir
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by sybersofty(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum

Salam to you Sir omaradebayor... I have been following your post since,but I came across some thread you created about helping fellow Muslims.
I need financial help to power my small scale bussiness which i believe will help me and my family in sha Allah. Things as not been easy make Almighty Allah make it easy for all of us.
I learn how to rear fish catfish...and I have been striving with the business due to financial issue.
I'm sofiu adebola...I look forward in hearing from you.
Salam
May Almighty Allah guide you and have my message
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Alennsar(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum

Wahalaykum salam waramotullah wabarakatuh. I don't fall in any of above mentioned categories but I do need help too
Please will you help me?
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by hgnbello(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum

Am a computer science student.
I just need someone to empower me with a laptop let me start doing sm work and earn a Living. There's is alot of skills i want to learn but i cant due to d fact dat i dnt have a laptop.
Anything At All, I Will Appreciate.
I will be glad if i can get help.
Jazakallahu Khairan.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum

Dear philanthropist,

I have been a guest on this forum for more than 4years and I'm proud to be a Muslim when I saw this post. I had to open this account as my mind is telling me that this is an answered prayer to my predicament.

May God bless you abundantly. Ramadan Mubarak

CC: OmarAdebayo
and others

I ANTICIPATE A RESPONSE FROM YOU SIR, GOOD OR BAD. BUT GOOD ONE IS MUCH ANTICIPATED. THANKS. MAY ALLAH RAHMA AND RISKU BE WITH YOU FOREVER. JAAZAKUMLLAHU KHAIRA
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
Salaam alaykum
Salam Alaykum sir
I am a Muslim lady 27 years old
I am currently in HND 2 in a Polytechnic
I need your help concerning my school fees and accommodation fees.
The semester starts before the lockdown and my accommodation has been due ending of March.Sir I have been trying to source for money but what I have now is not enough for the school fees not to talk of accommodation fees.The lockdown has even made things more depressing as I am always worried about how to source for money.My parents are currently out of jobs.Sir please save me from being a drop out.I am ready to provide any form of verification for my claims.May Allah reward your good intentions.Please save my future.
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Rukyat1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Muslim Empowerment: Youth And Widows by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ariessinme:

Salam Alaykum sir
I am a Muslim lady 27 years old
I am currently in HND 2 in a Polytechnic
I need your help concerning my school fees and accommodation fees.
The semester starts before the lockdown and my accommodation has been due ending of March.Sir I have been trying to source for money but what I have now is not enough for the school fees not to talk of accommodation fees.The lockdown has even made things more depressing as I am always worried about how to source for money.My parents are currently out of jobs.Sir please save me from being a drop out.I am ready to provide any form of verification for my claims.May Allah reward your good intentions.Please sav
e my future.
Sir I don't mind waiting till school resumes.As I can see you have promise someone for the month of May and school is closed for the lock down. Please put me in consideration.May Allah rewards your good deeds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question For My Muslim Brothers / How Should One Complete Is Prayer In The Congregation / Desist From Engaging In Thuggery, Sultan Advises Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.