Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] (2281 Views)

Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) / Come In And See Wonders Here (picture) / Let Me Just Drop This "Thing" Here [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2020
I'm gradually becoming the greatest chef on earth and I love sounding it to the whole world even though I know those who salivate on the food will abuse me out of one thing or the other.

Yes, this morning, I cooked rice, stew, fried meat, plantain, and others, then slammed them on a plate with yesterday's sweet plantain beans with egg sauce/stew, assorted meat, fish, and beef.

Make una come join me eat inside this cold house. Coro coro food season. Stay at home.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Meedon: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
And i'm here dieing of hunger

Chai this life ehnnn
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by LastSamurai: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Yummy cheesy

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Guliver(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Chai there s God ooo.my last cup of garri is about to be consumed by my kids,no hope of feeding them hence forth.
Bros bless me na,
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by GboyegaD(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
All of this at a time? Nice but I think too much stew for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
They said we should stay at home and as an obedient citizen, I'm at home cooking, eating, sleeping náked under the duvet, exercising, watching YouTube videos, pressing phone, checking account balance, pressing breasts and laptop. I know the word "breasts" will catch some people's attention. Not the kind of breast you're thinking.

I kan't come and kee mazef.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:
All of this at a time? Nice but I think too much stew for me.

Yes, but the oil is less. I hate oily things. I'm a minimalist when it comes to oil.

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by GboyegaD(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:

Yes, but the oil is less. I hate oily things. I'm a minimalist when it comes to oil.

That's fine, I'm just not the stew person like that.
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Ilegend, do you know what you're doing is not right? You're making a lot of brethren whos faith is weak depressed and feeling God doesn't care about them.
If you cannot extend this to them why rub it in their faces?
What do you intend to achieve?
Do you know some people here will fall into sin because of this stunts you're pulling?

Some will start breaking into shops just to prepare such meal. While some girls will start misbehaving around men just to have something like this. And some families who don't know how to get this will start contemplating suicide. All because of you.
Remember, if you make any of these little ones fall, you'll will bear the brunt.

Please desist from such childish acts especially In this times we are in.
Its not everything you joke with.

Nof said.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
MOTIVATION TIME

In 2016/2017, during the first ever recession I experienced as a human, I was the brokest of brokes. I jumped from 3 square meals to 1.

I hated Buhari for that. That was the time I faced the worst hunger EVER on earth. Till today, I still harbor that pain and anger against Buhari. Worse is when he always blame Jonathan for everything.

One thing led to another, I wowed never to face such hunger ever again on earth no matter the kind of recession the whole world will face. I started making money online when I turned some articles I posted on Nairaland out of hunger and boredom to books.

Today, the story is different. Those books have made me millions and I invest wisely and eat well. I don't waste money to impress anyone — I manage money.

As I type this, hard currency is entering my account. I no longer have to work for money for the rest of my life.

Take this post as motivation, not something to dwell on and feel depressed or ask God why life is so unfair. Trust me, life is not unfair — we are unfair to ourselves by taking less actions, less risks, or less push by never pushing harder despite the pains without giving up.

I'm not one of those who shares money because everyone is sharing money. In fact, when everyone is acting so generous, I'm always stingy. When everyone is stingy, I change the game. I work based on my terms, not based of the pressure of the society.

So, brethren, wipe your tears because your day is coming as long as you stay focused despite the frustrations life is putting you through. I have been there and I speak from experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:
MOTIVATION TIME

In 2016/2017, during the first ever recession I experienced as a human, I was the brokest of brokes. I jumped from 3 square meals to 1.

I hated Buhari for that. That was the time I faced the worst hunger EVER on earth. Till today, I still harbor that pain and anger against Buhari. Worse is when he always blame Jonathan for everything.

One thing led to another, I wowed never to face such hunger ever again on earth no matter the kind of recession the whole world will face. I started making money online when I turned some articles I posted on Nairaland out of hunger and boredom to books.

Today, the story is different. Those books have made me millions and I invest wisely and eat well. I don't waste money to impress anyone — I manage money.

As I type this, hard currency is entering my account. I no longer have to work for money for the rest of my life.

Take this post as motivation, not something to dwell on and feel depressed or ask God why life is so unfair. Trust me, life is not unfair — we are unfair to ourselves by taking less actions, less risks, or less push by never pushing harder despite the pains without giving up.

I'm not one of those who shares money because everyone is sharing money. In fact, when everyone is acting so generous, I'm always stingy. When everyone is stingy, I change the game. I work based on my terms, not based of the pressure of the society.

So, brethren, wipe your tears because your day is coming as long as you stay focused despite the frustrations life is putting you through. I have been there and I speak from experience.

Longest time boss

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
adeboi1:

Longest time boss

Welcome, Adeboi. Yes, it's been really long. I hope you're fine?
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by adeboi1: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:

Welcome, Adeboi. Yes, it's been really long. I hope you're fine?

I'm coronally fine grin
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by sofiscatedmoron: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:
They said we should stay at home and as an obedient citizen, I'm at home cooking, eating, sleeping náked under the duvet, exercising, watching YouTube videos, pressing phone, checking account balance, pressing breasts and laptop. I know the word "breasts" will catch some people's attention. Not the kind of breast you're thinking.

U forgot masturbation , which is ur second name
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

U forgot masturbation , which is ur second name

Okay.
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
adeboi1:

I'm coronally fine grin

Hahaha. That needs to be added to the dictionary. Coro-anally.

1 Like

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:

whats that curvy shape under the duvet? U dey enjoy wella 4 dis coro o.

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Tony142: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:
I'm gradually becoming the greatest chef on earth and I love sounding it to the whole world even though I know those who salivate on the food will abuse me out of one thing or the other.

Yes, this morning, I cooked rice, stew, fried meat, plantain, and others, then slammed them on a plate with yesterday's sweet plantain beans with egg sauce/stew, assorted meat, fish, and beef.

Make una come join me eat inside this cold house. Coro coro food season. Stay at home.

I want to be like u when I grow up cheesy
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tony142:

I want to be like u when I grow up cheesy

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by SavageResponse(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
iClef:

Are you the only one who will eat all this food? shocked

You're going to end up putting on a lot of weight during this forced holoday if you're not careful
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
SavageResponse:

Are you the only one who will eat all this food? shocked

You're going to end up putting on a lot of weight during this forced holoday if you're not careful

I hardly put weight because I exercise a lot. Do you know 2face, 9ice, and Genevieve? If yes, then you know my kind of person, but with some muscles unlike 2face and 9ice who don't want to add muscles.

No matter what we eat, we don't grow fat or grow old.
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by ImaIma1(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well done chef. The presentation though
Re: If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Ilegend, do you know what you're doing is not right? You're making a lot of brethren whos faith is weak depressed and feeling God doesn't care about them.
If you cannot extend this to them why rub it in their faces?
What do you intend to achieve?
Do you know some people here will fall into sin because of this stunts you're pulling?

Some will start breaking into shops just to prepare such meal. While some girls will start misbehaving around men just to have something like this. And some families who don't know how to get this will start contemplating suicide. All because of you.
Remember, if you make any of these little ones fall, you'll will bear the brunt.

Please desist from such childish acts especially In this times we are in.
Its not everything you joke with.

Nof said.

Dear, forget people who want to feel depressed after reading my post. They have the power to be great, but they easily give up. The post is a form of encouragement because in previous recession, I was also in their shoes. In the next recession, I know the wise ones who are focused will not face what they are currently facing now.

In fact, I ate rice and beans this morning too. Overload — anyone can come join me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Eberechi24 / Harry B Rob Rita Nyash In His Preek PHOTOS Video / "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.