Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) (4568 Views)

If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] / Come In And See Wonders Here (picture) / Let Me Just Drop This "Thing" Here [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
I came across this picture on Facebook so I decided to share it with you guyz here because I think the girl in the picture below is a right definition of "Every girl thinks you're after their body".

So guyz what do you think about the picture??

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
The lady of course..the dude was so quick to castigate her by bringing In the word decent.. undecided
I mean how do you define decent...? grin
F..king subjective.. undecided

Clothes are just something you put on to cover yourself...The character of a woman is not in the clothes she wears or the figure that she carries...But nowadays our society judges a woman's character by her clothes... undecided

Modified:those Dumbos below me saying a man is moved by what he sees..
Like really...what happened to self control..no shame? undecided
This is a rapist mentality.. cheesy grin

I personally believe that a woman should be safe from rape and assault even if she's walking home dead drunk and completely naked...Men aren't mindless stupid animals who can't control themselves when they see a woman in a short skirt.....

You either are a rational adult with morals and intelligence or you're an unthinking disgusting beast who is unable to control where he puts his dick when he is around the opposite sex...
However if there are men who are so unevolved and who are unable to function in polite society then it is their duty to stay away from any and all women...

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
The girl is at fault...you cant dress provocatively and expect men not to think otherwise

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by adeoyekay(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Guys are move with what we see, the idea of having a descent thought generates from what we see.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Fahdiga(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
The man is right. If she wears decent clothes then indecent thoughts won't cross his mind.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Are ya M/F ?

FERNANDEZISBACK:
The lady of course..the dude was so quick to castigate her by bringing In the word decent.. undecided

Clothes are just something you put on to cover yourself...The character of a woman is not in the clothes she wears or the figure that she carries...But nowadays our society judges a woman's character by her clothes... undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you for once put sentiments aside?...if you were walking on the road in the night and you saw me wearing all black with a bandana and carrying a cutlass ...wouldn't you first think I'm a cultist and not want to move close to me?...although I may not be one but my dressing has already given you a wrong impression before you even get to know me

16 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Please define decent

Clothes were actually invented to cover some parts of the body

I don't mind her tattoos but a cloth should be a cloth, not more not less

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Madam how do you define a woman who dresses half naked, exposing some sensitive parts of her body in public?

And you seemed to just veer off the question here. The question addresses two assertions:

1. The lady believes that the man thinks her cloth is indecent because he thinks indecently.

2. The man sees her dressing as indecent, although there's no reason attached to that.

And that gives you the right to harass her..ain't in for no long talks..
They must be allowed what they want to wear...society is no one to bar them from wearing their choice of dresses...They must not give a damn about what the society thinks or says...The only thing that they must keep in mind is that they are comfortable in those dresses..Always remember that “You don't dress up for the society but just for yourselves.. undecided

So f**k off with your sexism nonsense..and if you are gonna be quoting me kindly do so without sounding like a slave... undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by gasparpisciotta: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
The guy shouldn’t have used ‘decent’ to start with
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Zonefree(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rules of the game;

1. Allow a hoe to advertise her wares.

2. Never interfere in a hoe's business if you're not patronising her.

3. A hoe is a hoe, regardless.

4. Don't expect sanity from a hoe.

5. Bang a hoe, never marry/date her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by elmagnifico411(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bros, i think its a waste of time quoting that very being.. He/she is just a clout chaser..
sollolucci77:

Can you for once put sentiments aside?...if you were walking on the road in the night and you saw me wearing all black with a bandana and carrying a cutlass ...wouldn't you first think I'm a cultist and not want to move close to me?...although I may not be one but my dressing has already given you a wrong impression before you even get to know me

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by gasparpisciotta: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
sollolucci77:

Her mode of dressing would only suggest something if you are prejudiced.

Bearing a weapon is entirely different
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
elmagnifico411:

My mother is a dirty clout chaser..
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Abfinest007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Illiteracy
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by anochuko01(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Same thing I was discussing with a friend yesterday and today.

Ladies now wear shirt as gown! They even wear so called biker short to occasions... Isn't that madness?

As a guy, I can't wear boxers outside my apartment, but that gender would wear cloths away from their homes and be using hand to cover themselves when they get outside.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Her mode of dressing would only suggest something if you are prejudiced.

Bearing a weapon is entirely different

I just gave an example...not all cultists bear machetes before they can be labeled as such but my main point is that I may not be actually what she thinks I am but being human beings we tend to judge what we are first shown

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can tell your mom and drag her on how to dress not all women..who label guys as touts for their tattoos..seems you came from a broken family huh?

For you to openly view your mom as a minor being who can be pushed and kicked like a bunch of dirt..if I should go by your lack of intelligence then all men with ink.. piercing..long hair and beard.. ripped jean should be labelled gangsters and dangerous persons huh?

Dumbo be judging by looks..boy get a Life and don't sit in your home dictating how a woman should clothe herself...Who does that to a guy?
You need a working brain..

You were obviously blind to what I wrote...but it's not your fault cause you're the product of two unintelligent parents...its not my fault you had a deadbeat father and a sluttish mother
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
sollolucci77:

My mother is a wh*re while my father is better off dead..
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Bros, i think its a waste of time quoting that very being.. He/she is just a clout chaser..

You self is confused about the gender abi grin...na bobrisky lite

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol
the lady of course..

Our babies are still preys in the eyes of Men...Though they put on clothes that covers their bodies.... Indian Women don't expose their selves,yet rape refused to leave them alone.

And not to mention that Woman that was raped in a labor period..

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Damscodammy1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Der 2 wrong.mk trailer jam dem.mtcheww.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:
Lol
the lady of course..

Our babies are still preys in the eyes of Men...Though they put on clothes that covers their bodies.... Indian Women don't expose their selves,yet rape refused to leave them alone.

And not to mention that Woman that was raped in a labor period..

If it will make you happy just leave your house naked...dont put anything on and go outside...all this talk is too much

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Jeon(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
sollolucci77:

If it will make you happy just leave your house naked...dont put anything on and go outside...all this talk is too much

Nothing new nah...

Why sorrows?

Men can use their eyes to naked a fully clothed Woman, not to mention about sexing her in their mind..

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

Nothing new nah...

Why sorrows?

Men can use their eyes to naked a fully clothed Woman, not to mention about sexing her in his mind..

Exactly my point! What's now the use of wearing clothes when men can easily do that?...since in this age advising a lady to dress decently is labeled 'judging'...if you want to expose certain parts of your body then just dont wear it's simple logic...but my question is have you ever done that before?
Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Jeon(f): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
sollolucci77:

Exactly my point! What's now the use of wearing clothes when men can easily do that?...since in this age advising a lady to dress decently is labeled 'judging'...if you want to expose certain parts of your body then just dont wear it's simple logic...but my question is have you ever done that before?
Get it clear Putting on clothes wouldn't prevent rape.

Think decently and mind your business.

Also answer my question..
Are Women in India and Arab countries get away from rape even with their masquerade decent attires?

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Right Here?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

Get it clear Putting on clothes wouldn't prevent rape.

Think decently and mind your business.

Also answer my question..
Are Women in India and Arab countries get away from rape even with their masquerade decent attires?

I never disagreed with that is babies can be raped also....but I'm telling you how men think in general...whether you like it or not you cant dress indecently and expect a man to think decently towards you.that dosen't justify rape agreed..that's how we are wired and wont change so just know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.