Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Special Appeal To The People Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Appeal To The People Of God (262 Views)

Special Appeal To President Tinubu / Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano / Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Appeal To The People Of God by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Hello People of God,

I write to beg you to Ignore some of the modern day Pentecostal Christians coming up with all manner of tales about the end of the world and all the trash.

They have come with their false claims after misinterpreting the book of Revelation and they keep disturbing all media space with theories like 666, antichrist, one world currency, one world government. To them, they are trying to win souls for Christ.

Unfortunately, they are simply chasing souls from Christ with their nonsense claims. What happens to those who beleived you, if they realised you lies. It simply shows how myopic and unprepared they are to receive our Lord and saviour. Even Jesus himself doesn't know when He will come back as contained in the Bible. Only the father God knows and will decide.

Worse disease outbreaks, worse wars, worse calamity have befallen the world in the past without Jesus coming. Jesus simply warned us to be ready at any time because after death comes judgement. If you die in an accident today, your own world have ended and you will be made to give account of your life on earth.

Please don't be deceived by people that try to create panic in order to preach the gospel. You are not even judged right when you accept the gospel in the midst of such panic. Repentance should be done even when things are very smooth in your life. Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and make sure you worship God in truth and spirit. Don't cheat, Don't steal, Don't fornicate, Don't tell lies etc. Always pray and if you found yourself wanting in any sin, make confession and try to reconcile yourself with God immediately.

This way you can be ready for His coming and never be bothered if He will come today or 2moro. Again, some pastors are already preaching against taking the vaccine that may come after Corona. Please kindly ignore them. You will never be judged a sinner for taking any vaccine. How would God judge you such? You are simply innocent even if their is any form of conspiracy. You were never a part of it. Most of these pastors will come short of preaching true repentance to their members but will be too quick to talk about end time.

To all Catholics in the house, kindly remain steadfast in prayers. Please try to fast in this time of lent. Most importantly give alms to the poor. Your can send money to someone very poor through bank transfers. Sit and think deep, there are many of them around you, in your village and elsewhere.
This time of lent is an opportunity to please God and receive forgiveness of some of your misdoings and don't let it pass you by.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To The People Of God by Shelumiel: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2020
The heavenly race is personal. So mind your business.
Re: Special Appeal To The People Of God by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Shelumiel:
The heavenly race is personal. So mind your business.

heaven race is for all of us. God bless you.
Re: Special Appeal To The People Of God by Shelumiel: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

heaven race is for all of us. God bless you.
Its for all of us, yes. But how each of us gets there is a personal affair. Hope you get my point.
Re: Special Appeal To The People Of God by IlovePMB: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2020
I used to see Sulaiman as a reasonable pastor. But what they said he said about the cause of coronavirus has made me know that he is a full time false Prophet.
Re: Special Appeal To The People Of God by Shelumiel: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
IlovePMB:
I used to see Sulaiman as a reasonable pastor. But what they said he said about the cause of coronavirus has made me know that he is a full time false Prophet.
False as how? Explain
Re: Special Appeal To The People Of God by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Shelumiel:
Its for all of us, yes. But how each of us gets there is a personal affair. Hope you get my point.

OK then. I pray we all get there.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19... Governor Wike lift curfew in part of Port Harcourt / Delta Commends Army For Arresting Deviant Soldiers / Hon. Ifiok Umoren(fada)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.