Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Special Appeal To President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Appeal To President Tinubu (219 Views)

Special Appeal To The People Of God / Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano / Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Appeal To President Tinubu by Confirmedzombie: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
My dear President Tinubu

I write this note with tears in my eyes. I am your strong supporter and I will keep supporting you.

Your Excellency, things are very tough and hard in the country today.

Food stuff gone high, transport gone high, hospital bills gone high, fuel gone high.

Your Excellency, you are a leader with a listening ears, it will be great if action is taken urgently to increase the minimum wage, pay promotional Arears.

Your Excellency, transportation is at the high, it will be great if your govt can roll out many free buses and Taxis across the states of the Federation.

Primary and secondary schools first term will start in September, fees are high, we pay for books, we pay for PTA, we pay Boarding fees as First terms are the most difficult term for parents and Guardians.

The Unity schools School fees and PTA should be reduced, payment for textbooks and note books should not be made compulsory.

Your Excellency, we are tired of trekking a long distance just to ease paying high transport.

The Abuja sun not good for one to trek that far.

Your Excellency, please forgive me the unsolicited requests, but the suffering of we your subjects and strong supporters is unbeatable.

June salary was paid last week and it got finished same last week. The suffer is too much .

While thanking you in advance please accept the assurances of my continued support.

God bless and strengthen you.

Sincerely yours
Confirmedzombie
Re: Special Appeal To President Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
I pray for more Strength for you to continue Wailing.
Re: Special Appeal To President Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Noted.
Re: Special Appeal To President Tinubu by thesicilian: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
I pray for more Strength for you to continue Wailing.
How is this wailing? What the OP simply saying is that he knows the process of rebuilding the nation is going to be difficult and things might be hard at the beginning but in the meantime assistance is needed to cushion the effects of the policies.
Re: Special Appeal To President Tinubu by Bobloco: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Let the poor breathe..... don't suffocate them
Re: Special Appeal To President Tinubu by Millymann: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rather beg Tinubu to establish separate petrol stations where you supporters can be buying petrol at N180.
Re: Special Appeal To President Tinubu by abhosts(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nigerians are just too gullible and sentimental. What exactly did you think would happen if subsidy that has been a major aspect of the Nigerian economy for decades is suddenly removed 100 percent?

I thought you clowns were bragging that there is no fuel subsidy in other advanced nation so Nigeria should join them?

It is hard to feel sorry for Nigerians because you people would still believe the deceptive tweets from fools like Reno, even after he made you believe that subsidy removal was a good thing.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Kwara Gov Approves N10,000 For Workers, Multisectoral Palliativ / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah, A Man Who Is Always Living Beyond Expectations. Pt 1 / I TOLD YOU THAT NNAMDI KANU IS A CHAFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.