Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Is It Fair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fair? (269 Views)

A Blogger And Relationship Expert Remanded For Two Months Is It Fair? / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fair? by daddymummy(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Imagine this:

Everybody has a good side/virtue.

Everybody has some amount of virtue/goodness in him/her.

Sometimes when we exhaust that our capacity of virtue/goodness,we may find ourselves not being able to do good,at least for some time.

That explains why some people,after they have been patient and bear some thing,after sometime,they will be tired.

Most men only spend their goodness/virtue on things concerning women and sex.

Now look at it this way.

A man is patient and receives all kinds of insults when he wants to get a woman(for relationship or sex).

He says all kinds of sweet words to the woman and spends so much on her in order to sleep with her/form a relationship with her.

He is good to her,patient with her,and display all kinds of virtues like patience,kindness,receiving insults etc.

Before you know it,he has spent all his goodness on the woman(just to have sex or start a relationship)

No more goodness/virtue will be left in him.

That is why in the normal day to day interaction,there is so much hatred,there is lack of patience,lack of goodness,lack of virtue.

EVERY ONE WANTS TO BE GOOD AND CARING.BUT MOST MEN SPEND THAT GOODNESS TO GET WOMAN.

AS A RESULT,THEY HAVE NO MORE GOODNESS LEFT IN THEM.

HENCE THERE IS MUCH BITTERNESS IN THIS WORLD.

IF MEN SHOULD STOP BEING NICE TO WOMEN,AND TREATS THEM THE WAY THEY TREAT OTHER MEN,THEY WILL FIND

THEMSELVES WANTING TO DO GOOD TO EVERY ONE,THEY WILL BE MORE COMPASSIONATE,MORE CARING,MORE LOVING TOWARDS

EVERY PERSON AND TOWARDS EVERY CREATURE.

THAT IS WHY MOST TIMES,I USED TO BE VERY SAD WHEN I SEE HOW MEN HAVE SPEND ALL THEIR GOODNESS AND VIRTUE JUST TO GET A

WOMAN OR JUST TO HAVE SEX.

YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT A PERSON WHO IS VERY PATIENT,CARING,GOOD AND COMPASSIONATE JUST TO GET A WOMAN,CANNOT

DISPLAY THESE VIRTUES IN DAY TO DAY INTERACTION WITH PEOPLE.

I ASK MEN THIS QUESTION:

(1)IS IT FAIR THAT THE GOODNESS GOD DEPOSITED IN YOU , YOU ONLY SPEND IT IN PURSUIT OF WOMAN?

(2)IS IT FAIR?

(3)IS IT FAIR THAT YOU SHOULD TREAT WOMEN WITH SO MUCH PREFERENCE/GOODNESS(JUST TO SLEEP WITH THEM OR START A

RELATIONSHIP) WHILE THEY(WOMEN) JUST TREAT YOU AS A NORMAL HUMAN WITHOUT ANY PREFERENCE TO YOU?

(4)IS IT FAIR THAT THE ONLY TIME YOU DISPLAY GOODNESS IS WHEN IT CONCERNS SEX AND WOMEN?

(5)IS IT FAIR THAT THE ONLY TIME YOU DISPLAY COMPASSION,PITY AND GOODNESS IS WHEN IT CONCERNS SEX AND WOMEN TO THE

EXTEND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE GOODNESS,COMPASSION TO DISPLAY WHEN IT COMES TO NORMAL DAY TO DAY INTERACTION

WITH PEOPLE IN GENERAL?

(6)IS IT FAIR THAT THERE ARE 2 GENDERS IN THIS WORLD(MALE AND FEMALE),BUT THE FEMALE GENDER FEELS THAT SHE IS SEXUALLY

HIGHER THAT THE MALE GENDER?

(6)WHAT MAKES THE FEMALE GENDER TO FEEL THAT SHE IS HIGHER SEXUALLY THAN THE MALE? DIDN'T THE GOD THAT CREATED MALES

CREATED FEMALES ALSO?

(7)WHY CAN'T THE MALE GENDER RISE UP FOR THEIR RIGHT?

(cool WHY CAN'T MALE RISE UP AND STOP EXTENDING ALL THEIR GOODNESS ONLY ON YOUNG WOMEN AND SEX?

I KNOW MALES WILL COME HERE AND ATTACK ME FOR POSTING THIS.

I DON'T BLAME THEM.

BUT I WEEP FOR THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair? by bigt2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Post is so long I hope it cures corona! grin

Re: Is It Fair? by daddymummy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Imagine if a man should stop spending all his goodness on things concerning sex and relationship with women.

Any time a sweet thought concerning women and sex tries to enter your mind,don't allow it.

Do not allow sweet thoughts concerning women and sex to enter your mind.

When once you are able to do this,

You will discover that the goodness/virtue in you will start benefiting people in general.

I am a witness to this truth.

There was a time that I did not allow any thought concerning women and sex to enter my mind.

When I was going on the way, I made sure I did not look at any female that was passing.

If a female did something,I refused to allow myself to be attracted to how she walked,talked,acted.

I closed my heart and eyes to women.When I was on the way,I did not even look to see what the female that is passing looked like.

I stopped all sweet thought about women/sex whenever I woke up very early in the morning.

After some time,I discovered that I started opening up to humanity as a whole.

Since I stopped my waking thoughts about women,whenever I woke up early in the morning,my first sweet thought was how to make people

happy.

When i saw a baby(boy/girl) I felt so much in love with it

When someone does something good,I was able to love it and appreciate it greatly.

I felt in love with human beings in general.

It dawned on me that prior to this time,I had only expended my goodness on things concerning sex and relationship.

It was because I stopped all my goodness towards women via-a-vis sex and women,that was why I was able to love people as a whole.

I still want to go back to those days.It was wonderful in those days.

You know that as a man,testosterone will keep building sperm in you if you do not have sex/masturbate for a long time.

That was my problem.After some time,I was not able to continue because the semen was too much in me,so I had to start opening up to women .

I had to start looking at women and that was how my love for humanity as a whole then dwindled.

But I am working on going back to those days.It was one of my best days.

But the problem for men is always the testosterone.

As a man,you should try out this things.Try to hold on as long as you can.

(1)If you can stay 2 weeks without sex,try to make it one month.

(2)Close you heart to women/sex for as long as you can.

(3)Do not look at women for as long as you can.

(4)Do not admire women for as long as is possible to you.

(5)Do not let your heart pity women and do not let sweet thoughts about woman enter your heart.

(6)Do not let thought about sex or masturbation enter your heart

If you do this,you will see that you will find your heart opening in love towards other creatures.

Of course,you know that you will not be able to continue like this ad-infinitum.Because of the build of semen in your body,you will fall along the way.

Do not worry when you fall.

If you fall and start engaging in sex/masturbation and admiration of woman.

Do not worry.

After some days,start all over again.Start practicing this abstinence again.

Start practicing it again and again.This is necessary for your soul.

Remember,there is an afterlife.

Remember this:THE REASON MALES ARE NOT ABLE TO DISPLAY GOODNESS [IN DAY TO DAY INTERACTION WITH PEOPLE] IS THAT THEY HAVE EXPENDED THEIR GOODNESS IN PURSUIT OF SEX AND RELATIONSHIP WITH WOMEN

I know most men will come here to abuse me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Imperfections, A Story You Need To Learn From / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) / Is Relationship Stress Getting To You? Learn To Fix It Or Walk Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.