Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra (54621 Views)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The god of Adeboye that can't prevent thieves from redemption camp cannot cure Corona virus

Why did the gods of ur father left him to die in penury and they are doing the same to you
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by APOPTOSIS: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:
For all those that will be left behind after Rapture, it will be hell of Earth for them.

Both for those who take the mark of the beast and those who don't.
Why not point GUN at People...?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by ipobarethieves: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
sad developer pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by TrollKiller(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The god of Adeboye that can't prevent thieves from redemption camp cannot cure Corona virus
Watch your tongue else you will face the wrath of the Lord, both here and the hereafter
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by torqque7(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Only his name alone is his undoing. Friday Ezi.

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth.

I say this without hatred or love. Am just stating facts. I am neither pro APC or PDP. I am pro anything that works for the citizens of this zoo.

This man is just an embodiment of evil, bad luck, hopelessness, attrition, atrocious, inimical, setbacks and underdevelopment.

Ever since this man became President, so so badluck and evil News everywhere. We have never had it this bad. 1 US dollar is now 430 if you are lucky to get it oo.

Understandably, Nigeria has the highest concentration of the most daft human beings on earth. Otherwise, what would we use as explanation for ignoring the so many incompetences of this useless thing in Aso Rock and put him back in 2019? Like we were expecting some miracle?

Ghanaians are proud of there President

Cameroonians are proud of theirs

South Africans are proud of theirs

You! Are you proud of Buhari?

Am just so bittered at the way we tolerate this man. I have one question:

WHAT HAS THIS VERY USELESS BUHARI ACHIEVED FOR NIGERIA IN HIS HOPELESS 5 YEARS PRESIDENCY? JUST ONE TANGIBLE SOLID THING!

Please don't tell me anti corruption czar because car will just jam you.

I say this without mincing words:

BUHARI IS USELESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED. HE IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A GATEMAN IN MY ESTATE IN UMUAHIA.

Bro u dnt understand..we didnt vote for buhari o just like we didnt vote for yahya bello of kogi state neither ganduje of kano but the elections was rigged and these people were forced on us,just very few voted in their favour but trust me they are certainly not the will of the majority masses..God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by greensandy: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Not surprising...

Steal in the West and sell in the east, awon omo ole oloshi radarada.
They will come back some few months later with the ill-gotten wealth to brag of developing the same West they stole from.

3 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Wasky101: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth.

I say this without hatred or love. Am just stating facts. I am neither pro APC or PDP. I am pro anything that works for the citizens of this zoo.

This man is just an embodiment of evil, bad luck, hopelessness, attrition, atrocious, inimical, setbacks and underdevelopment.

Ever since this man became President, so so badluck and evil News everywhere. We have never had it this bad. 1 US dollar is now 430 if you are lucky to get it oo.

Understandably, Nigeria has the highest concentration of the most daft human beings on earth. Otherwise, what would we use as explanation for ignoring the so many incompetences of this useless thing in Aso Rock and put him back in 2019? Like we were expecting some miracle?

WHAT HAS THIS VERY USELESS BUHARI ACHIEVED FOR NIGERIA IN HIS HOPELESS 5 YEARS PRESIDENCY? JUST ONE TANGIBLE SOLID THING!

BUHARI IS USELESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED. HE IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A GATEMAN IN MY ESTATE IN UMUAHIA.
I just knew you had to be living in UMUAHIA.
Explains it all
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Skyfaze001: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Part of modus operandi . Igbo Kwenu �
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Ayoefa: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

So your brothers are accused of robbery but you want to change the topic to Buhari. RUBBISH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
scholes0:
Eeeewoooo! Our blothers at it again oo!!!

Una steal 7 cars for Ogun state carry am all the way go Anambra go sell... Hian!
My developer brothers, is that how to develop a place?
And here I was thinking you people were beginning to repent small small this year.

[img]http:///65535/49711302838_32dc897fef_o.jpg[/img]

Stealing is bad though but better than skull mining in all ramifications
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Theft-ibol
Kidnapping-ibol
Assassin-ibol
Assault-ibol
Fraud-ibol
Fornication-ibol
Theif-ibol
IBOL PEOPLE WHAT THE FÚCK IS THE COLOR OF THY PROBLEM sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Useless people
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by seunadeolu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Igbo Amaka cool
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by scholes0(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I hear you.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Mike4S: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
They should tell us the village Friday Ezi come from. I'm asking for someone
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrPRevailer(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Godsonjolly:

Only those who take the mark.. Those who don't will pay with their blood.

And you think people paying with their blood will be easy for them?
People instinctively want to keep surviving no matter what. Anyways, no wonder Revelation 13:8 says this:
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hausa:
Ezi means "outside."

When the people translating to you are lost igbos nko, wetin you expect? cry
Or wait, I hope you aren't a lost igbo sha.

What is PIG called in Igbo please ?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by bizhop01: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Some people can answer name oooo� FRIDAY EZI(PIG)
EDI also mean PIG
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by sodeide2013: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
uote author=peteruuu post=87886464]Lord have mercy!!!

Great ppst. But what has the 10000 capacity maga church to do with this.

Sorry to digress but have you notice changes in the world...

SUDDENLY;

Wealth no longer counts.

Private jets are useless.

You are confined to just one room in your mansion.

The 10,000 capacity Church buildings are running empty.

You can no longer drive with your convoy.

No where to lavish your money.

No parties to attend.

All of a sudden, the only thing that matters is just to breath.

This is Almighty God checking on us all, one more time.

This is GOD reminding us that the most precious gift in life is the AIR we BREATHE.

Could this be a time for sober reflection?

Life is telling the whole World that the Supreme GOD still watches and has the universe in HIS Hands.

The ALMIGHTY GOD is in control.
[/quote]
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Modikko(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
I just checked and Buhali is still your Plesident. Biko say Hi to Nnamdi Cownu, the lunaway fugitive
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by ProWalker: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
They will steal cars from Ogun state and drive to Anambra

They will steal children from Kano and take them the Anambra

Anambra and crime 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by jolyment: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Igbo and stealing

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by semyman: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just as the Olori oko is stealing from the rest goons in the name of Jesus is Lord
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Sufisunni: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Igbo Christian

2 Likes

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by ProWalker: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

And who told you igbos are not skill miners? All those babies manufactured in your babies factories for mainly skull mining are not skull mining?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by sweetsell: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Foolish fool evading the post.

This post is about your igbo tribesmen coming to steal in Yorubaland leave Buhari out.

If you have issue about Buhari open another thread like many of your foolish tribesmen do daily n insult him till your heart fails, no one cares but on this post talk only about the cursed, do no good igbo bastard that are robbing a Yoruba church demented Kanu told u not to attend.

AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by jolyment: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:

You're funny
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Obason22(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
What do they want to investigate, let them pay the money to d owners with immediate effect.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Uniquekriss(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Y are criminals always so ugly.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

with time Nigerians will understand better
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.