Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra (54595 Views)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrPRevailer(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
DavidEsq:

Which means u are just parrot-like recitation, without actually knowing the substsnce of what u are saying

Please your English is broken. I don't clearly understand what you said.
However I have shown you the 1Thess 4:15-18. It is the definition of rapture. I can quote it by head. But I decided to google and provide a link so as to make my post short and clean.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by DavidEsq(m): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Please your English is broken. I don't clearly understand what you said.
However I have shown you the 1Thess 4:15-18. It is the definition of rapture. I can quote it by head. But I decided to google and provide a link so as to make my post short and clean.
Yeah. Sorry I missed a word in that sentence. Hence it looks broken.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by 1realBobby(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
bobbyglyn:

It is well

Oga... This is the second time you're sending a pm to my mail... I replied the first one, you didn't reply back... Now I've replied again, same thing..

Please, if you don't understand how pm work, kindly chat me up via the phone number in my signature
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Greatzeus(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Only his name alone is his undoing. Friday Ezi.

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth.

I say this without hatred or love. Am just stating facts. I am neither pro APC or PDP. I am pro anything that works for the citizens of this zoo.

This man is just an embodiment of evil, bad luck, hopelessness, attrition, atrocious, inimical, setbacks and underdevelopment.

Ever since this man became President, so so badluck and evil News everywhere. We have never had it this bad. 1 US dollar is now 430 if you are lucky to get it oo.

Understandably, Nigeria has the highest concentration of the most daft human beings on earth. Otherwise, what would we use as explanation for ignoring the so many incompetences of this useless thing in Aso Rock and put him back in 2019? Like we were expecting some miracle?

Ghanaians are proud of there President

Cameroonians are proud of theirs

South Africans are proud of theirs

You! Are you proud of Buhari?

Am just so bittered at the way we tolerate this man. I have one question:

WHAT HAS THIS VERY USELESS BUHARI ACHIEVED FOR NIGERIA IN HIS HOPELESS 5 YEARS PRESIDENCY? JUST ONE TANGIBLE SOLID THING!

Please don't tell me anti corruption czar because car will just jam you.

I say this without mincing words:

BUHARI IS USELESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED. HE IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A GATEMAN IN MY ESTATE IN UMUAHIA.
No matter what you say we don't buy it. Everybody knows you guys hate Buhari,so anytime you comment on Nigerian politics,we know you are doing it out of hatred and bitterness of loosing election not because of patriotism to the country.
Is Buhari more useless than your father? He failed in his parental duty to give you a good life now you transfering your aggression to an innocent man instead of your no good father. Evil hate filled people.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by OsewaBoy: 5:28am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Then why do we hold on fasting and praying for financial redemption? Maybe our pastors have been fooling us. undecided
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.