Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra (54624 Views)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Gabkosh: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
These people sha
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Benprass(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Only his name alone is his undoing. Friday Ezi.

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth. just one person head

I say this without hatred or love. Am just stating facts. I am neither pro APC or PDP. I am pro anything that works for the citizens of this zoo.

This man is just an embodiment of evil, bad luck, hopelessness, attrition, atrocious, inimical, setbacks and underdevelopment.

Ever since this man became President, so so badluck and evil News everywhere. We have never had it this bad. 1 US dollar is now 430 if you are lucky to get it oo.

Understandably, Nigeria has the highest concentration of the most daft human beings on earth. Otherwise, what would we use as explanation for ignoring the so many incompetences of this useless thing in Aso Rock and put him back in 2019? Like we were expecting some miracle?

Ghanaians are proud of there President

Cameroonians are proud of theirs

South Africans are proud of theirs

You! Are you proud of Buhari?

Am just so bittered at the way we tolerate this man. I have one question:

WHAT HAS THIS VERY USELESS BUHARI ACHIEVED FOR NIGERIA IN HIS HOPELESS 5 YEARS PRESIDENCY? JUST ONE TANGIBLE SOLID THING!

Please don't tell me anti corruption czar because car will just jam you.

I say this without mincing words:

BUHARI IS USELESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED. HE IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A GATEMAN IN MY ESTATE IN UMUAHIA.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth.

I say this without hatred or love. Am just stating facts. I am neither pro APC or PDP. I am pro anything that works for the citizens of this zoo.

This man is just an embodiment of evil, bad luck, hopelessness, attrition, atrocious, inimical, setbacks and underdevelopment.

Ever since this man became President, so so badluck and evil News everywhere. We have never had it this bad. 1 US dollar is now 430 if you are lucky to get it oo.

Understandably, Nigeria has the highest concentration of the most daft human beings on earth. Otherwise, what would we use as explanation for ignoring the so many incompetences of this useless thing in Aso Rock and put him back in 2019? Like we were expecting some miracle?

WHAT HAS THIS VERY USELESS BUHARI ACHIEVED FOR NIGERIA IN HIS HOPELESS 5 YEARS PRESIDENCY? JUST ONE TANGIBLE SOLID THING!

BUHARI IS USELESSNESS AND HOPELESSNESS PERSONIFIED. HE IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A GATEMAN IN MY ESTATE IN UMUAHIA.

I can feel your anger but the person I detest most is Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Yorubas who joined forces with Buhari and the Hausas to install the current president. It is a total betrayal
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrPRevailer(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
AuroraB:
Kindly explain why China is out of the pandemic

China is not out of the pandemic. Chinese Communist Party is lying to it's people.
And they are far more unhappy with the oppressive-censorship regime than we are with Pres. Buhari.

Morever, a second wave is coming in China. Just follow 'China Uncensored' youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCzPMGaMnEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1dDBKbKUg
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by lexxyrule(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:
For all those that will be left behind after Rapture, it will be hell of Earth for them.

Both for those who take the mark of the beast and those who don't.

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/

Are you okay? Do you not have sense yet or you just choose to be daft?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by AmeLonRo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Godsonjolly: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Koginaija:
I understood your intentions i'm only saying it,not for you,but for the unbelievers,so that they will be without excuse.

Exactly.. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrPRevailer(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
DavidEsq:

Where exactly did u read that? Certainly not in the Bible

Please read these text. And [b]make the Bible your close companion [/b]Study, study, study it. so that you will not be deceived. Especially the ones who are left behind. Jesus warned that there will be such a great deception (after rapture) that if it was possible, even the elect of God will be deceived.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Thessalonians-4-15_4-18/

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+15%3A51-56&version=KJV
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by KingUg(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Does it mean there were no security guard to curtail such menace?....

Stealing Seven Cars from the same place sound ridiculously....
May be he exchanged with skulls before the security men allowed him
Savage cool
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by juniorstar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
peteruuu:
Lord have mercy!!!

Sorry to digress but have you notice changes in the world...

SUDDENLY;

Wealth no longer counts.

Private jets are useless.

You are confined to just one room in your mansion.

The 10,000 capacity Church buildings are running empty.

You can no longer drive with your convoy.

No where to lavish your money.

No parties to attend.

All of a sudden, the only thing that matters is just to breath.

This is Almighty God checking on us all, one more time.

This is GOD reminding us that the most precious gift in life is the AIR we BREATHE.

Could this be a time for sober reflection?

Life is telling the whole World that the Supreme GOD still watches and has the universe in HIS Hands.

The ALMIGHTY GOD is in control.

now is the best time to fly your private jet to your private island with family..tosey pesin don dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrPRevailer(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Blyzz:
my brother, let not be dismal, I tell you. This is not yet the end time. Although, terrible things will happen. Let not be afraid!

The One World Government is about to erected. The plan is on or before '2030 agenda'. This is the prophesied govt of the antichrist.
Many global chaos will be initiated to bring together the nations to accept the New World Order for humanity's (false hope of) peace and properity. The Coronavirus (bio-weapon) is a major step towards this.
Vatican Pope is calling all world leaders to educate them on "Global Alliance" on May 14th. Fixed on the same day with Israel's Independence day. What a significance!

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2020/03/a-united-humanity-will-rise-from-pandemic-stricken-world-pope-says/amp/

https://www.nairaland.com/5725162/u.n-pope-francis-push-one

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by CreekCommando: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
They're lazy Igbo men and should be shot dead as quickly as possibly to serve as deterrent.
Ulu adiro n'isi azu nwanna!
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Meanwhile, I don't really know to say this but Buhari is a very useless man. Buhari is the most useless man that has ever graced mother earth.

My brother make you no disclose your location ooooo this criminals who called themselves SARS no dey smile oooooo
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Deyemz(f): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Legendguru: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stealing in Gods presence is instant judgment
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Molutex(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The god of Adeboye that can't prevent thieves from redemption camp cannot cure Corona virus
Madness of the highest order. Mind ur words for wise men says that he whose is deceived by the fresh body of amadioha wife will be consumed by the anger of her husband ooo

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by DelphiOracle(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:
For all those that will be left behind after Rapture, it will be hell of Earth for them.

Both for those who take the mark of the beast and those who don't.

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/
good luck to those waiting for rapture. Una go wait tire
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Kuginzi: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

But he is a president living in Aso Rock while you're still a GATEMAN IN UMUAHIA. Kaki no be leather

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Appili(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Buy a plot of land in Enugu for N800.000 at 100/50fts, for more details call or 07036870370
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Osek(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nawa ooo, shocked shocked but people nor dey fear God oo, u come church steal 7 cars how come u be flash
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Agugbadin: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmmm IGBO AMAKA
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by Ojady(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Back in the late 90s, when I used to go to camp, I recall one thing I hated the most, was the large gathering of people. People, strangers with different ways, motives and concept of life. Conflict was inevitable - Your bench could be taken from you, 'believers' would refuse to shift to make space for others, manipulation by some of the Pastors with words like "we need you to carry benches from the old auditorium to the new auditorium and THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU OBEY IN JESUS NAME" - I mean, if I left my bed in faith to come and spend 6 days; left my house, and watching it on tv, to come sleep in my car and mingle with people who I do not know their level of demon possession or Holy Spirit indwelling; having to monitor my stuff like an alligator watches for swimmers in a lake, to getting carnal (fisticuffs, hisses, arguing etc)while trying to recover one's space etc THERE IS NO WAY, I CANNOT BE BLESSED. My carrying benches does not have to guarantee that. Did David not say, " I will not offer unto God, what has cost me nothing" Anyway, long story short, I hated the crowding.

However, being a sociologist, what I could not help noticing was the poverty and even as the wealthy tried to blend in, the class differentials were evident with pews being demarcated as RESERVED. While the masses, slept on benches or the floor, the whole time, the wealthy ones had houses, rented accommodation where they would retire to after each service. Naturally by the next night, some would look REALLY FRESH, while the bench sleepers would look like NA DIFFERENT GOD DEM COME WORSHIP. The way such "sleep-rough" worshippers looked at the FRESH LOOKING rich WORSHIPPERS like something to eat, one could not but wonder how soon the low class worshippers would soon start perpetrating the deviance as recorded by this chap. He probably didnt start out stealing cars, perhaps petty stuff here and there, and was never caught,and then one day, set out for a big ONE, that is A CAR. He got away with it and never looked back since then. Perhaps, maybe until he started slipping and then Karma being what it is served him.

Now, with the Covid19 revelations of how to do things differently and with more decorum, crimes like this (believe me, this is just one of them)typically evident in such large gatherings, show that gathering in large crowds is fast becoming a harbinger of crime and deviant practices. The warning of God executing judgement and people not heeding that harvest is not timebound is no longer a deterrent. Which suggests strongly that congregating is fast becoming obsolete, moribund and irrelevant. RCCG, The EXPERIENCE, Shiloh etc can stream online, people can still be blessed and the Holy Spirit left to do His Work in persuading them to give willingly and cheerfully.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by suremanpatriot: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hod of Adeboye is still Alive and well
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by momodub: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
blowjohn:

Are u from Benin?

Am from esan land
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by blowjohn(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
momodub:

Am from esan land

Ok.
I know I hear a lot of that phrase in Benin
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by stevups(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
peteruuu:
Lord have mercy!!!

Sorry to digress but have you notice changes in the world...

SUDDENLY;

Wealth no longer counts.

Private jets are useless.

You are confined to just one room in your mansion.

The 10,000 capacity Church buildings are running empty.

You can no longer drive with your convoy.

No where to lavish your money.

No parties to attend.

All of a sudden, the only thing that matters is just to breath.

This is Almighty God checking on us all, one more time.

This is GOD reminding us that the most precious gift in life is the AIR we BREATHE.

Could this be a time for sober reflection?

Life is telling the whole World that the Supreme GOD still watches and has the universe in HIS Hands.

The ALMIGHTY GOD is in control.
Well done

1 Like

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrPRevailer(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
DelphiOracle:
good luck to those waiting for rapture. Una go wait tire

Even this day is declaring your disappointment.

Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by peteruuu(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Then why do we hold on fasting and praying for financial redemption? Maybe our pastors have been fooling us. undecided

Yes, but not all pastors sir.

It's just that God-sent pastors are not always popular and they are not always accepted by the majority.

You want me to further?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by DavidEsq(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Please read these text. And make the Bible your close companion [/b]Study, study, study it. so that you will not be deceived. Especially the ones who are left behind. Jesus warned that there will be such a great deception (after rapture) that if it was possible, even the elect of God will be deceived.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-[b]Thessalonians-4-15_4-18/

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+15%3A51-56&version=KJV
What kinda quotation is that?
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by MrPRevailer(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
DavidEsq:

What kinda quotation is that?

If you click the link you will see the quoted verse. That's just a link.
Re: Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra by DavidEsq(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrPRevailer:

If you click the link you will see the quoted verse. That's just a link.
Which means u are just parrot-like recitation, without actually knowing the substsnce of what u are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.