Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton (1493 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousnes89: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD JESUS, I hand over this young brother into your Hands...

The devil is out to Waste him but I believe you have a plan for his/her life..

Wherever He/She is I Declare he/She wanted for Holyghost!

This my brother/Sister must not Perish!

The Fact that he has decided to follow/ clone my ID means that he/ She must carry the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.. he/she has no option! Than to carry the Gospel!

Holy Ghost mark this name "Righteousnes89" Anywhere He/she is all over the World, follow him/ her in the Name of JESUS... He/She Must Preach the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

LORD GOD MY FATHER TAKE OVER IN THE NAME OF JESUS...

Amen

If to say I no smoke weed now I for reply you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousnes89:

If to say I no smoke weed now I for reply you.

Very very soon u will be Smoking and Eating the Word of GOD...

You will carry the Word as your life will depend on it..

You have no choice..

As the devil has pushed u to impersonate and clone My ID here, you MUST do what I do IN THE Name OF JESUS... AMEN
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Very very soon u will be Smoking and Eating the Word of GOD...

You will carry the Word as your life will depend on it..

You have no choice..

As the devil has pushed u to impersonate and clone My ID here, you MUST do what I do IN THE Name OF JESUS... AMEN
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Demons are invisible spirit beings nah! cheesy

We observe their presence through what is happening around us!

Back in school days, our science teacher performed an experiment in the lab, none of us believe that air can occupy space where there is water. Of course we stopped doubting when we saw things with our own eyes. We all saw how air dislocated water during the experiment.

Of course we saw the water but nobody saw the air except it's ability to drag space with water!

So it's not compulsory you see something before you believe in it's existence, the reaction of visible elements around is enough to tell you that something unseen is present! cheesy
Can we perform same experiment with a demon, to prove they occupy space?
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by MuttleyLaff: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Can we perform same experiment with a demon, to prove they occupy space?
Yes, absolutely we can, lol.

This is just like one of your the many disbeliefs you harbour, and like the one you have about there is no such thing as freewill, lol. Now you are disputing that demons occupy space and you seem serious and very much interested in proving it.

This IMHO is foolhardy and not a wise thing to deliberating want to personally get oneself into. It could end up become an "one chance" and a not savoury good or pleasant experience GRIMMJOE.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Maximus69:

See another misinformed critic!

And who told you that performing miracles is the mark of Christianity? cheesy
Then you're nothing special.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by MuttleyLaff: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Then you're nothing special.
You type like that all because you have no idea. Not a foggiest clue. Smh.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, absolutely we can, lol.

This is just like one of your the many disbeliefs you harbour, and like the one you have about there is no such thing as freewill, lol. Now you are disputing that demons occupy space and you seem serious and very much interested in proving it.

This IMHO is foolhardy and not a wise thing to deliberating want to personally get oneself into. It could end up become an "one chance" and a not savoury good or pleasant experience GRIMMJOE.
You claim we all gave God permission to create us, how come you're the only one that remembers.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Peacefullove: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro You need Help Seriously!
JESUS CHRIST relayed an Event and U call it a hyperbole. I don't understand the Christianity of these days..

So Father Abramham is Hyperbole
Lazarus is Hyperbole!

Drop your senses when you are reading the Bible.. Take the Bible the way u see not the way u want. IT is the WORD of GOD not a Man's Word

The Story of the Rich man was not a Parable, Neither Hyperbole or whatever. It is as Real as you and Me..

Young Man , I Advice u to leave wherever you are been taught this false hood..

Run with all you can!

You need Divine Help..

I think you need that divine help more . he asked a thought provoking question: How could a spirit have physical tongue that can taste water ?

Is there something u ain't telling, I.e people are in hell with their Body ??
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

I think you need that divine help more . he asked a thought provoking question: How could a spirit have physical tongue that can taste water ?

Is there something u ain't telling, I.e people are in hell with their Body ??

The Carnal Mind and the things of GOD do not go together at all at all!
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Just say you don't know.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Just say you don't know.
or Him or you don't know..
I Know what I know!
You don't know what I Know

Romans 8:6-7
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
or Him or you don't know..
I Know what I know!
You don't know what I Know

Romans 8:6-7
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
With all your knowledge you still can't tell us how a spirit develop a physical tongue that can taste water.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
With all your knowledge you still can't tell us how a spirit develop a physical tongue that can taste water.

If you read through the Thread and you still don't understand, then my Brother you can't understand!

If you Miss Heaven... You will definitely Understand!

GOD Give you Understanding!
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you read through the Thread and you still don't understand, then my Brother you can't understand!

If you Miss Heaven... You will definitely Understand!

GOD Give you Understanding!
There is a saying that if you can't really explain it, perhaps you don't understand it.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
There is a saying that if you can't really explain it, perhaps you don't understand it.

That's Exactly what I say to u sir! If you don't understand it the way it's put then u can't understand it!

It was Given by JESUS
It's not a Parable!

The Characters Mentioned are people who lived on Earth. (FATHER Abramham , Moses).

That simply should tell u that the Spirt has a body in Hell or Heaven!

If you don't believe it, Maybe u use yourself as an Example..
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's Exactly what I say to u sir! If you don't understand it the way it's put then u can't understand it!

It was Given by JESUS
It's not a Parable!

The Characters Mentioned are people who lived on Earth. (FATHER Abramham , Moses).

Where did you get the bolded from? The Human is made of Spirit and a Body , you can destroy the body but the spirit remains, this mean the Bible is a lie a book of contradiction or you're the one lying.
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Daejoyoung: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

It was Given by JESUS
It's not a Parable!

How do you know it is not a parable? How come a spirit has a physical tongue to thirst for our earthly water or is it also a spiritual water specially for spirits? Also why should a man in such flames be majorly concerned about water and his thirst as a primary need?
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Daejoyoung:

How do you know it is not a parable? How come a spirit has a physical tongue to thirst for our earthly water or is it also a spiritual water specially for spirits? Also why should a man in such flames be majorly concerned about water and his thirst as a primary need?
Are u arguing with the Bible!

Or does your Bible say Otherwise?

Or it's your feelings?
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Peacefullove: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Did Jesus have a carnal mind ?
Matthew 10:28 BODY and soul in hell . so was he right to observe that the rich man cannot be a spirit with bodily tongue ?

Use your brain nah or did Jesus lied that Body goes to hell ?
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

Did Jesus have a carnal mind ?
Matthew 10:28 BODY and soul in hell . so was he right to observe that the rich man cannot be a spirit with bodily tongue ?

Use your brain nah or did Jesus lied that Body goes to hell ?
[/s]
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Peacefullove: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

U cancel the words of Jesus that Body go to hell ? Are u okay at all ? grin
Re: Father Abramham, Send Lazarus To Dip D Tip Of His Finger In Water Nd Cool My Ton by Righteousness89(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Peacefullove:

U cancel the words of Jesus that Body go to hell ? Are u okay at all ? grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senior RCCG Pastor Accuse Church Of Not Giving Him Enough, Forms New Ministry / The Jewish Torah And The Igbo Odinani. / The Religion Of Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.