Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. (10288 Views)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
23-Year-Old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother In The Bush.

A young boy of about 23 years of age was caught sleeping with an old woman, old enough to be his grandmother in a bush in Kenya

The boy who was caught by youth of the village, said he was asked by the old woman to sleep with her, that it’s been long she slept with a man.

According to the offenders the both blame each other for the crime the commited, when talking to the old woman, she told people that, the boy came to her house and deceived her to come to the bush that is one plant he wanted to show her, so on getting the he forcefully pushed her on the ground so she began to shout for help.

For the boy he told the people that the woman promised to pay her some money if he sleeps with her, but for people not to see them she suggested the should go inside the bush and do it.

A young boy sleeping with an old woman
What will we not see in this life, how can a woman as old as this sleeps with this young boy, and not even in the house but in the bush, this shows as that the world automatically is coming to and end.

More pictures here:- https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/29/23-year-old-boy-caught-sleeping-with-a-woman-old-enough-to-be-his-grandmother/

Lalasticlala

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Bluezy13(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Abeg free the boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by icebird25(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seeing the headlines ..I knew his news will either be coming from kenya, ogun, osun . And I was right ...kenya ...
Back to the topic..
When they were caught ..was the old woman in question crying for help ..if no ..then they should help the boy collect that money from the woman o... because that boy is very brave. isn't easy

7 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by chatinent: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Abominable.
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Kiddllc: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
So what is his offense now Na him start to fvck Granny The only thing i see wrong is fvckin her in the bush. Africans we can't mind our business undecided

9 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Kiddllc: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Abominable.
How is that

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Abominable.

But when your Yoruba brother bring home an 80yrs old White woman from U.S you applaud him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
They're both consenting adults

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by okikiosibodu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who do we believe bayi?
If her claims were to be true, did the "catchers" that apprehended them hear her screaming or did they see her resisting when caught?
If they really wanted to do the act, why not at home? or is it a ritual?
Ayam not understanding
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by chatinent: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

But when your Yoruba brother bring home an 80yrs old White woman from U.S you applaud him
I'm no Yoruba person. Bye.
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by MZrapper(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
This story made front page one time where they said this shameless Nigga up there raped the woman beside him and the woman is mentally unfirm.

Shame on you cheap bloggers and these shameless niggas that reason with their tiny and 5-sec dicks.

5 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by SavageResponse(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
You bloggers have concocted another lie!
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Femeto: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
icebird25:
Seeing the headlines ..I knew his news will either be coming from kenya, ogun, osun . And I was right ...kenya ...
Back to the topic..
When they were caught ..was the old woman in question crying for help ..if no ..then they should help the boy collect that money from the woman o... because that boy is very brave. isn't easy
Waka.
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Oluromantic: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
He was managing what he could afford. It's better than paedophilia or raping an innocent girl. The urge is always there but the availability of girls is not always there. Besides they're both adult, and they chose to share their passion with each other: that's definitely not a crime

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Abominable.
What's abominable there?

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Happyfela(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fake news
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by icebird25(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Femeto:
Waka.

If I stone you ehn
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by illicit(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
is this not the same pics they said a boy was sleeping with mad woman

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Femeto: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
icebird25:

If I stone you ehn
Why you go include Osun state? make I no use Osun river swear for you o.
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Hussein01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fake News

was this not the same picture uploaded like a month ago with different caption that the boy is an Okada rider and the woman a mad woman. said to have been digging themselves. then it was Ondo and now nah Kenya.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by judgementyard(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
I wonder why the mods don't verify threads,na old story be dis na angry
N it wasn't even kenya angry

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by TheAk(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kiddllc:
So what is his offense now Na him start to fvck Granny The only thing i see wrong is fvckin her in the bush. Africans we can't mind our business undecided
I swear oh! Is she their granny? Let them free the boy abeg

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Allsingles: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
These are possibly the reasons behind this illicit act;
He can't toast a woman but conji is disturbing him badly.
He wants to use the vagina fluid of the woman for ritual.
His assignments from the chamber is to meet and old woman of this age for sex.
Make your findings.
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Fucklove(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
No be ngolo kante be that?

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by scoundrel(f): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
They don’t look much different age-wise.

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by passion007: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just wondering if the story will be the same had he been caught sleeping with an even older oyibo woman

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Zinoly: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Trust me, Yoruba matter will give you high bp.
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Trinity1011(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is evil. The world is gradually coming to an end.
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Starboytwo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why the guy dey wear Super Eagle jersey na
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by ETWs: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
This story is up to 3 years old
Re: 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
dominique:
They're both consenting adults
Elderly people are Adults now undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.