Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man (3321 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
A 22-year sent an email to British relationship expert Coleen Nolan saying that he is dating someone who is in her mid-60s and wondering if it’s wrong to date someone way older than him.

According to the young man, he met the old woman at a park when he took his dog for a walk.

He added that he became friends with the old woman and they got intimate when he once visited her and they continued to have several intercourses afterwards.

The issue is that the man is over 40 years younger than the old woman and is now seeking advice to either continue with the relationship or ended whatever love fantasy he’s having with the elderly woman.

“Dear Coleen

I’m a single guy aged 22 and recently I got a dog. I take him to the same park every day for exercise.

While there, I got to know a lady who also walks her dog and I’d guess she’s in her mid-60s. She lives about 15 minutes from my flat and we have some great chats.

She told me her husband died 18 months ago and that she gets very lonely. She invited me to go over to hers on Christmas Eve for some drinks and said a few of her neighbours would also be there. Well, no one else turned up, but we had quite a lot to drink.

As I was getting up to leave, she asked if we could have a kiss under the mistletoe, which ended up leading to the inevitable. I’ve got to say, she’s incredibly attractive and very fit.

Is this wrong and should I stop? We’ve got together about half a dozen times since and keep thinking to myself that it’s crazy because I’m more than 40 years younger than she is, but then I think, what’s the harm in it? She did say we should keep it to ourselves.

What’s your opinion?”
https://browngh.com/im-22-years-and-sleeping-with-a-woman-old-enough-to-be-my-grandmother-worried-man-seeks-advice/

Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by donbachi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kwantinu
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
wow bravo,u deserve a medal fool
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Jeremani: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who told u is wrong?
Society and their bullshit crap about what's right and wrong.

1 Like

Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Druggey(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Now what do you want us to do? It's ur life na cool
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Sonnobax15(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Dowell2022: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
it's love, just continue

1 Like

Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by arazanbal: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
u don blow the woman yangayanga and u wanna run now abi watin u nor go fit finish why starting it at the first place
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nothing wrong with that as far as you guys are comfortable together..
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
It's really cool. You both have your lives to live.
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Peterkalio(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why should I learn Agricultural Exportation from someone that couldn't understand a short write-up? Read to understand and not to comment.

I understand that if you are a Nigerian and you know very well what your culture means,
You won't even fancy the thought of having sex with your grandmother
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by silibaba: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
amaesther:
A 22-year sent an email to British relationship expert Coleen Nolan saying that he is dating someone who is in her mid-60s and wondering if it’s wrong to date someone way older than him.

According to the young man, he met the old woman at a park when he took his dog for a walk.

He added that he became friends with the old woman and they got intimate when he once visited her and they continued to have several intercourses afterwards.

The issue is that the man is over 40 years younger than the old woman and is now seeking advice to either continue with the relationship or ended whatever love fantasy he’s having with the elderly woman.

“Dear Coleen

I’m a single guy aged 22 and recently I got a dog. I take him to the same park every day for exercise.

While there, I got to know a lady who also walks her dog and I’d guess she’s in her mid-60s. She lives about 15 minutes from my flat and we have some great chats.

She told me her husband died 18 months ago and that she gets very lonely. She invited me to go over to hers on Christmas Eve for some drinks and said a few of her neighbours would also be there. Well, no one else turned up, but we had quite a lot to drink.

As I was getting up to leave, she asked if we could have a kiss under the mistletoe, which ended up leading to the inevitable. I’ve got to say, she’s incredibly attractive and very fit.

Is this wrong and should I stop? We’ve got together about half a dozen times since and keep thinking to myself that it’s crazy because I’m more than 40 years younger than she is, but then I think, what’s the harm in it? She did say we should keep it to ourselves.

What’s your opinion?”
https://browngh.com/im-22-years-and-sleeping-with-a-woman-old-enough-to-be-my-grandmother-worried-man-seeks-advice/
why not fvck someone older than your ancestor, so that you can enter guiness book.
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by SugarCake: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Many ladies are sleeping with their great grand fathers,so uncle rest,u aren't the first or the last

2 Likes

Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by MufasaLion: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Peterkalio:

I understand that if you are a Nigerian and you know very well what your culture means,
You won't even fancy the thought of having sex with your grandmother

1. You're not intelligent enough to understand that he's not a Nigerian.

2. You proved that you're not intelligent by responding me with such trash by not understanding what I called to your attention.

3. You're too enslaved with foolish mentality by thinking being intimate with an older woman (sometimes old enough to be your mom/grandmom) is wrong.

4. You've failed to realize that she's not related to him in any way, not even by blood. It's not incest.

5. It's not un-African to be with older woman.

6. You've failed to face your failed business of Agricultural Exportation because of what's none of your business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by franklingud(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Advising a white guy?

My brother kwantinu!
grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Peterkalio(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
PROPEACE:
They said British but you still insulted your motherland.
They are just too many stupid people in this country, I will keep insulting all useless youth till they receive sense
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by suffering: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Both adults. No problem.
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by elay44: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Need Nwoko married Regina. That one is OK abi? Why can a man date or marry a much older woman? Make we dey try balance this life sometimes.
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Gadafii: 5:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Is she as attractive and fit as the 60 year old woman and her daughter's we saw yesterday

I am not a relationship expert but if she's that fit and attractive, continue to shine her Congo bro, cool
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by jaxxy(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2022
The problem with such relationships is they make u loose focus. There relationship is obviously not going anywhere. What is the older lady doing in ur life at that age? Ur objectives and priority in life are different.
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by Ssoil(f): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol okay... it’s his life his choice, if Ned and Regina can do it so can a young man and an old woman.
Re: I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man by alphaNomega: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Stories that did not happen

(1) (Reply)

‘fake’ Lady Embarrassed When His Genitals Slip Out While Twerking (video) / She Rejected Me Because Of My Religion. What Now? / I Dont Ask 4 Much In A Guy,he Only Has To Be :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.