Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus (49695 Views)

USA Approves Chloroquine For Emergency COVID-19 Treatment / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by legalwealth(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good! !!

GAZZUZZ:

will take a while before it hits the shelves . For now just the USA will have direct access to it

USA is not that mean.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by West2019(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, if the US. does not approve of a medication, it cannot be used? Who da hell are the US?
Buhari should approved it bro

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by bionixs: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
US vs China power tussle

#Bioweapon cheesy
by the time US recuperates, china may be struggling

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by picoba(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
If Chinese people rule this world as the US does, all counties in the world will collapse because of their evil intentions.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by MERCHANDISER: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
gimakon:

US will win in the end. Trust me..
impromptu exams.

China is out of the exam hall.

USA is even confused of the structure of the question.
US will still win tech wise

2 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by jericco1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
clevvermind:
at least appreciate this one first. What has your country done?

no mind that one jare
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by MERCHANDISER: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating former World powers. Even China President never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon. This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN A LAB INVITRO Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION. ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS... Go and read "the eyes of darkness"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by ivolt: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
gimakon:

US will win in the end. Trust me..
Yes. USA will win a war that has exists in people's imagination especially
with the god-emperor Trump in charge.

But if it is a real war such as Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan, the US ends up losing badly.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by ivolt: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
bionixs:
by the time US recuperates, china may be struggling
Reciprocate with what and against what?
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by crazycrypto710: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
China right now, after seeing this post grin

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by todugo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
ALL THIS PHONE COMPANIES IN NIGERIA CAN NOT EVENT DONATE TEST KITS TO NIGERIA THAT IS ONE OF THEIR BIGGEST MOBILE PHONE CONSUMERS, BECAUSE OF OUR POPULATION.IF ITS A NEW BRAND PHONE NOW THEY PRODUCE,IT WILL BE SHIPPED TO NIGERIA IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK.

3 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Dandydon34: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is good news

Meanwhile,

Guys pls help me I'm in a refferal contest cry. Pls help me click the link
Hey there wink, are you bored shocked, tired cry, or sad☹ You need something to *Uniquely Spark* fun in your life .Why not join one of the best WhatsApp Platform � join *WinadeeTV�* today, they brighten up your day with�MCM&WCW� �Massive giveaways *_Most Importantly Academics aids and updates_* and alot more��Trust me, you can't be on this Media and still be broke, Try it and give me feedback Click link below

https:///2348135578638?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%98%8C%2C%20From%20Ref%20Opeyemo%20my%20name%20is%20_____

Thank you
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by LegendHero(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Babatunde40:
Good news. But this Abbott Lab guys are bad gan. They make everything including that supplement for kids Pedicure and Ensure.

The founder wrote a Physics textbook. If you used a physics textbook by Abbott, come mark register here

I used the book. I like the illustrations in the book and it is my favorite physics textbook. Although it’s a voluminous book.

I remember that year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Neddyogu(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
bjtinz:
Very good news. Knowing how rigorous the FDA is, then one is assured it would meet the necessary specs.

Equally good to see it's not the usual antibody test, but one that can detect the viral protein directly.

I truly hope we can get some here asap, as we desperately need to scale up testing.

The viral core protein would still need to react with viral antibodies in patient's serum and the OD determined by the spec. Seems like an ELISA Assay. It's just not an immunochromatographic method.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by SenecaTheYonger: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:
I'm not impressed until they approve a device/vaccine that will eliminate the virus in 5 minutes.

Black man sitting on his large penis waiting for evil racist white men to do everything or him.

2 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Ezmans: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
januzaj:
This is good. We are getting there. From testing kits, it will get to vaccine. African countries only wait for others to make breakthrough in everything without doing anything.
African pators are also researching on how to insert covid19 in there crusade topic so that it I'll be suitable to make More money to buy 2021 cars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by olax02(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
What's Nigeria even good at
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by unclejb2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari is not bothered about corona, after all, it doesn't kill cows

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by gassbee: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na vaccine to eliminate this corona na him b d koko
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Deering1008: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Your getting there as how? Did USA tell you they are manufacturing the equipment to help Nigeria? You better tell your government to give alms to our professors here so we can save ourselves
januzaj:
This is good. We are getting there. From testing kits, it will get to vaccine. African countries only wait for others to make breakthrough in everything without doing anything.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by todaynewsreview: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Real tech.....

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by chozzy: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
China was
so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating
former World powers. Even China President never deny
there
is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that
this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from
the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon.
This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN
A LAB INVITRO
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed
work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will
claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio
WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS...
Go and read "the eyes of darkness"

There was a reason Donald Trump called it " Chinese Virus".

2 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Jaspernubi: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:
I'm not impressed until they approve a device/vaccine that will eliminate the virus in 5 minutes.

The Vaccine you are expecting will be laced with digitized information that can track you anywhere. you are ignorant at this time, you think these things are not pre-planned? They will make you beg for solution after creating a problem and then collate a global information
The New world Order is gradually setting in and people are ignorant
Right now you are conditioned to stay home globally
Later the Antichrist will use the information of the vaccine in your body to track you
Don't ask me more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujqyiQO8TFc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Fior: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Fear not, for Jesus Christ said I am with you always
ambu2:
I fear my country Nigeria. Brothers and sisters, beta fear dey catch me for this virus. May God help Nigeria.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by SharpJoe: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
They are ramping up production to deliver 50,000 ID NOW COVID-19 tests per day, beginning next week, to the U.S. healthcare system.

They are aiming at testing 50,000 a day while I doubt since the outbreak in Nigeria started we have tested up to 10,000 people.

Joke of a Nation.

If it is Buhari, they will open their mouths to abuse. See the NCDC, with the billions at their disposal, they are still playing with people's lives.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by CanadaOrBust: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, if the US. does not approve of a medication, it cannot be used? Who da hell are the US?

What a dumb question. US approved something invented by a US company!
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Adakintroy2: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

See your face like vaccine. Which businessman would want a cure. Are you seeing all the multiple business angle emerging from this. A cure comes and everyone gets out. Who benefits? not the business man. A cure will come but after all business angle has been explioted. All this test kits are being research and produced by big business cooperation with profits in mind.

Next will be treatment drugs..not the ones that cure just treats.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

But if it is a real war such as Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan, the US ends up losing badly.

Bro, this is would I say the biggest challenge the US is witnessing after World War and Vietnam War. They have survived those. This one is a second round of blessing. They would loose money (as usual) but a praying president like trump who looks to God in virtually everything, isn't going to be let down. Let's leave it for God to handle. I only see one nation going down, that country is China.

2 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by SenecaTheYonger: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

If you want to win America in war, just mix your soldiers in with civilians (like what Vietnam did)

It's easy because Americans respect human right and can't kill civilians on purpose. I don't think that will work for the Chinese or Russians.

I hope that china takes over USA one day so that we can finally understand how wonderful the CCP is.

4 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by MERCHANDISER: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
chozzy:

There was a reason Donald Trump called it " Chinese Virus".
chinese league will start training today
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
impromptu exams.

China is out of the exam hall.

USA is even confused of the structure of the question.

US will still win tech wise

I like you because you talk true. Nations are rejecting assistance from China already, do you know that part? That's giving rise for US now!
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by salford1: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wyzkyd:
How do we get it to Nigeria. Cos it's needed Asap.
Sadly, it may need to go around the US first, then Canada 2nd, then Europe 3rd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) / #TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas / Health Benefits Of Palm Kernel Oil (dark Coloured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.