Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus (49698 Views)

USA Approves Chloroquine For Emergency COVID-19 Treatment / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:
I'm not impressed until they approve a device/vaccine that will eliminate the virus in 5 minutes.

Still commend the technological feat.

Which one Nigeria produce?

Big for nothing mono-product economy.

Nigeria and its political leaders are only good in one thing corruption and embezzlement.

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

[s][/s]Yes. USA will win a war that has exists in people's imagination especially
with the god-emperor Trump in charge.

But if it is a real war such as Korea, Vietnam and Afghanistan, the US ends up losing badly[s][/s].
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
bionixs:
Oga, it is not about running off to open shop first. It is all about what you have in the wallet by the close of shop. All America should do is just to warn the world of buying Chinese corona infested goods and you and I will avoid it like a plague. this is just one out of many strategies. Would China deny that the plague didn't originate from them? Don't forget that there is another virus that has already claimed a life last week in same China. you can Google it or make enquiries. Na so una say America don buy market when they took out an Iranian general. I hope you know how it ended. All the rest of the world should do now is to go into manufacturing. Before you know it, China will be struggling. Don't forget most of these countries are tied to American's apron. China na copy copy technology. America is the real deal. hate them or love them

Okay Chief... Time will tell!!!

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Bukati2: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
spread the word to your friends, you could be saving lives

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by seanwilliam(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
I just dey pity Chinese on what would befall them after this pandemic

2 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by 4gunners(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
gimakon:
US has been thru perilous times from World War, Vietnam War, Saddam Hussein, Boston bombings, 9-11 and they came out still strong, this is to say this menace of Chinese virus is nearing an end. They suffered good times, bad times, and they still are remaining number 1, that's to tell you that no matter what, they'd come out successful.
God is most definitely on their side. TBH
Exactly!! They will come out of this crisis, learn from it and come up with a comprehensive policy, steps to curtail any future related chaos. Just like you mentioned, the case of 9/11 brought about homeland security, tight airport security and other stringent immigration procedures. What will Nigeria learn from this? That's a big question to answer.

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:
I'm not impressed until they approve a device/vaccine that will eliminate the virus in 5 minutes.

U need to be able to test faster and safer to stop the spread.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by 4gunners(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1243390164803522563.html

I will implore guys to read this up. This Covid shit looks more of a bio weapon.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Premiumwriter: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:
and who cares about impressing you?
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by loswhite(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, if the US. does not approve of a medication, it cannot be used? Who da hell are the US?
See madness...lol...na so craze take dey start. They approve for their country not your country so make your country go make their own test machine....Goat

2 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by square7: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

Complainers can never be satisfied
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by ttmacoy: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Approved for the US not Nigeria. You guys can do what you want.

chatinent:
Excuse me, if the US. does not approve of a medication, it cannot be used? Who da hell are the US?
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by ttmacoy: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Approved for the US given it’s by a US based company Abbot. Nigeria can do what it wants.

chatinent:
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by loswhite(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jaspernubi:

The Vaccine you are expecting will be laced with digitized information that can track you anywhere. you are ignorant at this time, you think these things are not pre-planned? They will make you beg for solution after creating a problem and then collate a global information
The New world Order is gradually setting in and people are ignorant
Right now you are conditioned to stay home globally
Later the Antichrist will use the information of the vaccine in your body to track you
Don't ask me more
How you sound when you listen to Suleiman....lol. when you tell Nigerian Christians that they are been manipulated they will argue with you.... Clowns

2 Likes

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by currencyz22: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
any picker for house a beg contact me
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Nairalandmonika: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
ivolt:

That is just a face saving statement.
The NCDC is broke and can't afford those kits.

They will gladly accept those kits if they are freely distributed.

The problem is money and not WHO approval after all, Jack Ma personally
donated materials from China to Nigeria without going through the WHO.
If u say so
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by lagdmark(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
linearity:

The pandemic originated in China before US and have seen to have turned a corner now, based on available stats. How many of these equipment and technologies have they shipped or shared with Africa up to date?
Don't worry yourself relax, China will finally buy up any patent and trademark license from Europe and America, produce it in China and ship it worldwide. The world is connected.

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by ttmacoy: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
With most countries on lock down now, who will buy the goods China is making? They will just pile up in their warehouses until this is all sorted and the economies who consume start to restart. China needs the US UK and all other countries to recover for them to recover if not we all go down.

They can reopen factories all they want but without demand and buyers they will suffer massively. I read an article a few days ago where factories in China reported that demand has dried up, companies abroad are cancelling orders and many unable to pay for delivered products as they have closed up shops in the US etc.

crazycrypto710:
China right now, after seeing this post grin
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Ademoore07(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Babatunde40:
Good news. But this Abbott Lab guys are bad gan. They make everything including that supplement for kids Pedisure and Ensure.

The founder wrote a Physics textbook. If you used a physics textbook by Abbott, come mark register here
Chaiii. I even inherited the textbook from my dad who is currently a pensioner. It's been 18 years the last time i set my eyes on that textbook.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by BOSSFX: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
This stock go shoot up like mad next market open on monday.

Like i knew, closes negative on friday market, but was already up 2% this weekend, based on this news! (Very rare reverse).

This america sha. This is serious country that supports their local companies even in recession.

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
salford1:

Sadly, it may need to go around the US first, then Canada 2nd, [/b]U.K 3rd[b] Europe 4th.

as far as europe is concerened , U.K comes first.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by luluman: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wyzkyd:
How do we get it to Nigeria. Cos it's needed Asap.
In 6 months maybe.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by oluxy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

If you are not impressed with this, then I don't think you can be impressed at all.

You fail to understand the long way this would go. It would allow those who are infected to know early and immediately to start medication.

Secondly, if they can produce this, it's sure they can as well find a solution to it.

If I may ask you, what have you produce here in Nigeria to contribute to reducing this virus or stop the spreading?

Learn to give kudos to those who can think and produce something.

If you can't, just read and be silent.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by salford1: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
I just dey pity Chinese on what would befall them after this pandemic
They would probably face sanctions not because the virus originated from there, but because they initially witheld information about the spread of the virus to in Wuhan. They initially thought they could contain it. E.g. they also lied it was not transmitting amongst humans.
It was after they realised control had been lost that they told WHO what was really going on. As at that time, they had already studied the genetic make up of the virus, and the race now begun to look for a vaccine or a cure. The race was like 2months late.

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

Vaccines are preventive not curative

1 Like

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by prettyboi1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

It's your mates that are finding all these solutions in these other countries but you're here always complaining. SMH.
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by prettyboi1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
clevvermind:
at least appreciate this one first. What has your country done?

When you ask what has his country done, you give him an excuse. It's individuals like him in these other countries that make these things and find solutions, why can't him and other entitled people like him do what his mates in other countries are doing?
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
salford1:
Can Nigeria afford it? After all the politicians have chopped the money.
The cost will still be less than the cost of shutting down our economy for months. Bankrupt companies and retrenched workers don't pay tax.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by lessonsoflife: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
gimakon:

Bro, this is would I say the biggest challenge the US is witnessing after World War and Vietnam War. They have survived those. This one is a second round of blessing. They would loose money (as usual) but a praying president like trump who looks to God in virtually everything, isn't going to be let down. Let's leave it for God to handle. I only see one nation going down, that country is China.

why will they go down
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by edoairways: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
januzaj:
This is good. We are getting there. From testing kits, it will get to vaccine. African countries only wait for others to make breakthrough in everything without doing anything.
That is because African is still been colonized indirectly
Re: USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus by salford1: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

How does this concern Nigeria, ncdc has said it's not using any of the US or German fast test kit until it's approved by who. They have to wait for who for Everything, useless people.
The WHO angle is just to save face. Taiwan wrestled the virus without the involvement of WHO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) / Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? / #TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.