Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (60398 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by olamakinde(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You didn't tell us the amount of abortions you did
your head correct

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Iseoluwani: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

You embarrassed the guy in public gathering , what did u expect after that? You should have done it tactically . Lol sorry

i only asked him a que which i know the answer so as to correct his doctrinal error...
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Franky826: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ladylite:

You are strong.
A guy once told me that I always be less than a house help all because I refused his financial offer and sex advance.

Today I am richer than he is. With my own money.

Sweet revenge

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by SkinnyNigga: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
TVTKOKO:
My mum sold food to train us. There was a particular time she took ill and couldn't go about her business as usual, so my sister and I had to suspend going school just to help prepare and sell the food. We were very young then.
One certain day, a man came to buy food and told me to go keep the food in his car, giving me the car keys. Maybe i should've told him i don't know how to open his car but i just thought it's something easy. I tried to open the car but the doors won't open. I told him and he asked me to retry. I tried and tried but the door did not open, that was when all hell set loose. The man started insulting me, calling me many derogatory names, telling me that my generation has never owned a car so he's not surprised i could not open his.
That day was the first time I'll ever cry for an insult. The insult got me to my bone marrows. If i had been in school or my parents were really well to do, non of those would've happened.
I promised myself right there that day that I would strive by all means good and necessary to break the chain of poverty.

I'm still not there yet, but I've seen the light
this one touch me too
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Franky826: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
starbuck:
I am sorry, We lost her embarassed embarassed

Sh!!!!T

So sorry cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by SkinnyNigga: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!
no wonder your aunt said those things to you.. you are a confirm ashawo .. abortion saved you . I doubt if your womb is still intact . audio masters programme !

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by sammyscholar(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
dotman10:
4 years ago, the procurement manager of the company I was working for said and and I quote " you this ordinary storekeeper dares to challenge me" just becaise I asked for her requisition to take something from the store. I was so pained because she said that in the public office where people hail me "greatest Ife". grin

Before I left the company, I was made a cost controller and she reports to me. If is dont approve of her purchases, she will be in shit.

Just last month, I resigned my position as a procurement manager in another company and ahe saw the advert on the net and begged me to recommend her for the replacement....

Do i have to still spell out the lesson in the post?
Hello, good evening. I would like to get to know you. I am a Procurement and Supply Chain professional, too. Please, I have many things I would like to discuss with you. Wouldn't you mind if I drop my contact?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ChiefSweetus: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iretee:
Because she tell you of your bad attitude and now you have use your witchcraft to hold her innocent children down. Repent or go to hell .... And you are happy her children are school dropped out .... Idiot
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ChiefSweetus: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Thinking of revenge
I have one uncle who use to knock my head real then when I was in primary) secondary school Asin not just normal knock you know all those knock that use to factory reset someone's destiny
Yes dats it
Don't even know how I managed to survive dose horrible days
To cut d story short his son just got to primary 4 me am patiently waiting for d son to get to primary five so I can do him Roman reigns style
Brutality in knocking no mercy the way his father reshaped my head dats how I m going to reshape his own
Cried!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by doris4u(f): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2020
The most painful words someone told me came out from d mouth of a loved one. My bf said 'me and my babe want to make things work out 'after so much sacrifices. Didn't say much to him after but i know he isn't my God and have no key to my happiness. Two weeks after he started chatting me up, I know wen he will regret it but then it will be too late for him
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Jaybeth(m): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2020
After dating a lady for 5 years faithfully, she gave me two words that still stick to mind.
(1)"If not that the person I called hasn't answered me,do you think I would call you "
(2)"Say whatever you want to say cos' this is the last time we would be speaking on phone."
She said these words after relocating to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Yangami: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2020
My colleague saw a worn out shoe in the office and asked who owned it? The answer was who else if not So...a. It pained me. But now I dress so well that they are asking how I am doing it. They even say my bag is not for their level. We don’t know tomorrow. Time and chance happen to all. Let’s guard our tongues

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by XaintJoel20: 5:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!

From this your response, it's obviously obvious why your aunty didn't see a bright future in your.
Can't you learn to forgo?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by XaintJoel20: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2020
DJBIGGY:

As a disabled, I'm always told I cant do what full legged people do. It's always a pleasure clearing their doubts
Take this from me. You are not disabled. You are only physically challenged.
You can do all things.
God bless you....

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kowalsky: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Juliearth:
My " father" said "I can't pay your fees because your course of study is not productive."

What did you study?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2020
beautified:
The most painful statement ever said to me was from my mum. She said she wished she never gave birth to me and that I was menstruated out. She also said if I never amount to anything good in life, she's not bothered so far my other siblings come out doing well. She said these when I was 16 years old. I'm 27 now and it still rings in my head. I'm out of Nigeria now and doing far better than she ever thought.
We are not in talking terms anymore mainly because she's used to saying bad words and the worst thing I need around me is negative energy.
Were you stubborn?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by NACE13: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Mine would be when I was still an undergraduate, I called my sister, and immediately she picked she jokingly asked "What is it this time around,eh? I don't have money". I was shocked and really felt insulted.
Funny thing was that I called to say hello, nothing more. I always asked her for money directly because I felt we had a connection and since it is a sister-brother thing, I felt like it was nothing.
I was earning a little cash back then in school but it just wasn't enough, and customers weren't coming forth like before and since I also had a girlfriend (yeah, silly me).
The good thing about it was that, it spurred me to keeping pushing myself by myself and for myself. I am going to surprise her with a very expensive gift

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iseoluwani:

i only asked him a que which i know the answer so as to correct his doctrinal error...

Be more diplomatic in such smiliar situation. it will save you from a lot of stress and unnecessary drama I tell you.
Two fingers.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by OlawaleBammie: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!

Mumu, u didn't tell me she's writing an essay for u to mark na.

mental slave.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Blackbelly(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Goldenheart:
grin

Back in 2008

She said she didn't have my number anymore because her contact was full and she needed to delete someone...
Oh boy! This one is loud o

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Gbengageorge: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Not that you are still failing, there is something you are not getting right, even winners loses some times.

Acmepreneur:
Let me tell you another one
One of my teachers once told me I am olodo which means a dull brain person. I read read and read to proof him wrong during WAEC. I'm very brilliant truthfully, I just want to surprise all my teachers that thought I was dull because I was a new student in the school and very quiet, I'm not part of those stupid students always raising up their hands even if they don't know the answer, those I too know.
To continue my original story, I started reading late at night, morning and evening, I know all the chemistry laws, physics laws, I even did well in our physics mock exam, and our physics teacher was very surprised. I passed Jamb more than their best student, but I didn't tell anyone, in my mind, they will just hear I have gained admission, and be surprised.
My mother was so happy, I even wrote my WAEC and Neck very well, even Geography question came out and I saw it, its something I know before, I just glanced through again. Already calling myself a doctor, would spend all the night reading, finished Ababio chemistry, modern Biology, okeke physics, A-Z in English, and many English textbooks my parents bought for me. I started talking like a white person, British English.

But Alas, when WAEC Neco came out I failed woefully. Till now, I'm still failing in life. This is after 10years. Even my teachers that I wanted to surprise is dead.
This is the true story, no be all those Bollywood Yoruba film that people are commenting. If na everyone they end in success and range rover, noboyfor dey complain for Nigeria.

The story I told up there is my true life story
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ishayaauta(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ishayaauta(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Please for the woman that lost her baby, please manage this for now within now and 3 days I’ll send you 50k. I have your account details.

For the others that posted their account I’ll continue at night.

Acct: ******3175
Amt: 5,000.00 DR ,COMM+VAT= 10.75
Desc: USSD from 0807*******TO UBA/OLAIYA, REBECCA FOLASHADE
Avail Bal: **********

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by midey93(f): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by midey93(f): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ishayaauta(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
midey93:

Guess you posted this in the wrong section
I'm already following, just commented with instinct

I don't think she will see this here

Confusion oo

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ishayaauta(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by shadow88(f): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Please for the woman that lost her baby, please manage this for now within now and 3 days I’ll send you 50k. I have your account details.

For the others that posted their account I’ll continue at night.

Acct: ******3175
Amt: 5,000.00 DR ,COMM+VAT= 10.75
Desc: USSD from 0807*******TO UBA/OLAIYA, REBECCA FOLASHADE
Avail Bal: **********
I am short of words Sir but whosoever you are I pray this day that you will never weep over your children, you will never know their grave
Goodness and mercies of the Lord will continue to abide with you and your family
I am hopeless but you gave me hope
I am highly grateful sir

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Fuckkthemod: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
midey93:

Guess you posted this in the wrong section
I'm already following, just commented with instinct

I don't think she will see this here

Have you gotten anything

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by midey93(f): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.