Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (60363 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Geofavor:

I haven't even written IELTS. grin. Try reading back and see what led to what before making hasty conclusions.

I only told the Op to take correction. And when that guy pointed out my own error too, I took his correction.

But given how frustrated and foolish you are, you had to insult me. Iwó gan gan ni òdé!
You are dumb, if not, you won't take me serious. I don't have time to read back or front, and I don't know whether you have written Ielts or GRE, and I don't care either.
I'm here to troll you all, so you can start praying for Mr corona to leave this country so j can get back thinking straight, if not I will continue to disturb you all
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Chuky7(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2020
that I behave like a child cause which is never the case maybe cause am an introvert n behave chill
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by orunmila144: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2020
i cant date you because you are too sexy for me. undecided

LOL
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

I have removed it though, thanks for caution
If u really wanna show you are rich, send me 100k right away. If you can't, you are a broke ass niggar
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Goldenheart:
grin

Back in 2008

She said she didn't have my number anymore because her contact was full and she needed to delete someone...

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Choi ! Lord have mercy. very painful
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by cruzydal(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2020
I remember some time in 2013 during that ASUU strike .my elder brother told me that he sees me like someone that won’t make it in life . That I look like someone that is going to be poor in this life . Those words really ate me deeply .i told everyone about it including my parents .cause I was just in 300 level . To the glory of God since 2013 ive never been broke till date . From 2013 till date the lowest amount I’ve had in my account is 100k and that 100k was in 2013 every year I’m growing
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2020
The most painful words to me is this;
One person on FB abuse me that I am poor, that I'm broke and chatting from a broken screen iPhone.
Me: I was pained CX its all these 5k Techno with broken screen, and using Facebook free mode. So I just kept quiet and promised that one day I would truly match his abuse by using a broken touch screen iphone, but uptill now, I'm only able to purchase China phone 10k max. So if you really want me to finish my story with, now, I'm using iPhone XS,or the latest iPhone, you can donate or dash me your own, so I can re write the story here in NL

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!

You said you won't answer him but ended up killing him. sad
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Geofavor(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

One thing I have learnt over the years is that nobody is perfect. But, I met a Professor in Kaduna with terrible written and spoken English.
Yes, there are lots of people with high certifications in this country who speak and write terribly in fact. It's not right.
The truth is this is mostly seen in Africa.
We all know almost everything here is attained via connections. When 'connection' isn't in play and you have to vie for a position, the truth is having a substandard English will be one of your greatest undoings. In a corporate setting, for instance, it is expected that you're able to speak and write clearly and effectively, especially when you hold a masters degree.

But, it's all good. At the end of the day, most people have certifications just to brag. They don't use it, and it doesn't reflect in the way they reason and speak.
Education is personal after all.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by aojully: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2020
After trying all i could, i finally got her a job. but because there was little delay in the payment of the salary, she came putting the whole blame on me. That i knew this company doesn't pay their workers yet i connected her with them, that i was so wicked. I couldn't believe my ears. I felt so pained.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by uptownemmygee(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2020
2018 I once told a guy to teach me computer programming and he said he don't deal with broke asss ni××a like me. Right now he his in prison for fraud

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Omoale, calling your grandmother a witch, she's right though, you will likely end up worst.
You don't like stress abi you are indeed lazy?

Make thunder kill you there
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Dannyilo(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
An uncle once told me that my family is extremely poor mockingly. I cried all through and made a 5-year resolution and workplan to deal with poverty in my family. Today. I am better than him.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by King44(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Hmmmm... How time flies, share yours.
whether u like it or not thank her those words shaped you.... Probably you were on a very fast lane then

That is how someone said i would join a cult in high school, I am already in university still never join cult

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by golddare: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Hmmmm... How time flies, share yours.

I observed that these wicked assertions from people usually acts as catalysts that has propelled those who are determined to excel in life. I also note that if you want God to answer someone just look down and them and assumed they cant amount to anything, you have just pressed that button that makes God to release grace unto such fellow.

When people look down on you, please roll up your sleeves, ready to work and fix your eyes on God your maker. Those that have looked down on you will eventually look up to you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Make thunder kill you there
Your grandchildren will call you worse, just watch and see. Ode oshi
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Lordfranklin:
Such a coincidence! Someone actually said something painful to me today. So far, it's the most painful thing someone has ever said about me. He/She sent it through this Krool(forgotten the spelling sha) app. It reads: "xyz learn to accept your weaknesses. Don't be too confident in yourself"
Till this very moment I am still trying to demystify what the sender meant by that.

Don't you have weaknesses? Everyone does. I don't think that should be painful to u as u are going with it. Don't be too hard on yourself Bro.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Your grandchildren will call you worse, just watch and see. Ode oshi
Back to sender
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Stillthebest: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!

But that!
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Honeydenz(f): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Olodo24:
Why are you this ugly?

That question killed my self esteem when I'm even slightly above average in the looks department. I was counted out for having acnes
Lol
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Back to sender
Repent and ask for forgiveness, only an idiot calls his family members horrible names
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Stillthebest:

But that!
100 of your miserable self can't compete with her. Take some handkeierchief to wipe those tears
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by aojully: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
popweezy:
You are the most useless being on earth.. Omo vex no gree cum that day.. I just dey wonder why I be human being sef..i cum dey ask myself question say.. Ola.. Be sincere to ur sef Are you really the most useless being?? Naim I dey answer myself say No.. I don't think so

but you are very funny, u be comedian? lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Jms85(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Don't mind d guy..he is still a novice on social media....any language is allowed here...dis is not an interview,, utme or waec....shey u get..
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2020
24kmagic:

This is the best you could come up with? Were science students exempted from taking English classes in school? Instead of you to just stop at the normal "typo error" lie or add the "auto correct" lie, you resorted to insults.

No be you go run your mouth say you de do masters?

I honestly don't see how "running a master's program" relates with the topic of the thread.

One word --- Pride!

That's her goal and if she succeeds in getting it, then it is her achievement . Stop dragging her.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by delishpot: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
iamdrfresh:

She did d right but hurtful thing.. I appreciate that but it didnt make it less painful!

Awwwwn cool sorry about that. I hope you meet or have met someone that suits you well.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by omooba969(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol

You have changed the pic on your profile (totally different person now), is this one of the wonders of cosmetic surgery? grin

Is it what I'm thinking?

Guy!!! grin
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by theojohnson(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
I only see you as a brother. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by maina55: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!
You that know how to spell well,,, stay there and be fooling yourself,,, must you make everything public.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Honeydenz(f): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2020
beautified:
The most painful statement ever said to me was from my mum. She said she wished she never gave birth to me and that I was menstruated out. She also said if I never amount to anything good in life, she's not bothered so far my other siblings come out doing well. She said these when I was 16 years old. I'm 27 now and it still rings in my head. I'm out of Nigeria now and doing far better than she ever thought.
We are not in talking terms anymore mainly because she's used to saying bad words and the worst thing I need around me is negative energy.
Your biological mom or step mother?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by maina55: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
iamdrfresh:

Exmilitant reserves d right to question your claim on being a master's student based on how you type. However, I do not agree with his approach as it's military-like!
You are correcting someone with this your grammar,, which one is "claim on being a master's student", it should be " claim of being a master's student" not on.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by derbykol(f): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Juliearth:
My " father" said "I can't pay your fees because your course of study is not productive."

What is the course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.