Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja (149521 Views)

When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Makschinchin: 5:08am On Mar 31, 2020
edo3:

I have encountered him in my dreams as a teenager when i was still pure,, i mean without sin.. Lots of revelations then that did came to past.. I lost that grace due to sinful world i later found myself..

@bolden: If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1John.1.8

There was, is and will never be a time we can boldly say we are without sin of our own accord.. Leave that to God to judge and always plead for His mercy
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by kareemkamil(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Gay pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by blueAgent(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Satan66:

Kindly show me the abundant evidence in this so called coven?

When we tell you about miracles you doubt us, so why will tales about events in Coven be different?

The best is for you atheists to go on a fact finding tour, Science calls it field Trip.

Than you can come back and share with us your findings.

Shalom.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Satan66(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2020
blueAgent:

When we tell you about miracles you doubt us, so why will tales about events in Coven be different?

The best is for you atheists to go on a fact finding tour, Science calls it field Trip.

Than you can come back and share with us your findings.

Shalom.
Coronavirus is waiting for your miracles bro
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by blueAgent(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Satan66:

Coronavirus is waiting for your miracles bro

There are hundreds of people allready healed and recovering, what's the big deal about covid-19?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Satan66(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
blueAgent:

There are hundreds of people allready healed and recovering, what's the big deal about covid-19?
When you have contacted it or lost a job because of it then you'll know the deal.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by blueAgent(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Satan66:

When you have contacted it or lost a job because of it then you'll know the deal.

I hope you are still interested in the Field trip?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by mindtricks: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mikehot:
Bleached bastard

Ah ah! shocked
That was rather to harsh, wasn't it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.