Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja (149581 Views)

When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Igwesamco: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
The punishment should be made open for the public it will serve as a detriment to order pastors and Iman
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by emmakolapo: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
pastor with different faces

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Barondval: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pastor Chris wannabe!!

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
I could sense the fear as they spoke to him. He was scared.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by OCHOdee(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
...and someone will call him "daddy G.O" now grin grin grin grin

I thank God for freedom in Christ JESUS!

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
I could sense the fear as they spoke to him. He was scared. Lol he even offered a handshake with a sweaty palm.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
nah this man make bleaching cream cost

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by kenodrill: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
He look's like a gay.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by vickydevoka(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
slowbreeze:
Hes sweating profusely and Its obvious he stinks...Stop bleaching they wont hear!
Y would de stop where 90% of ladies tones or bleaches their skin
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by SavageMaster: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Diiet:

Church goers are not foolish, inasmuch you don't sacrifice your brain, those who think God doesn't exist are the real foolish ones.

Psalm 14:1a King James Version (KJV)
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Wade501: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Don't judge the man by his looks. Only God knows who's really serving him.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by mkpurumma090(f): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Homonesis grin grin

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by stieyven(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
seunmsg:
Mere looking at the guy, it’s obvious he’s a fraudster. How reasonable people will go before this bobrisky lookalike and say they are before a man of God is beyond my understanding. Church goers really mumu o.
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :1.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by idahme(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
This country needs continuous re-orientation like this, that guy did a sublime job on the pastor. See the way him blank pastor wey want give am corona handshake imagine that, handshake for this period. It is pertinent for all Nigerians to obey construed authority regarding NCDC protocols on Covik one-nine birus so that we can contain the spread.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by APOPTOSIS: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ykc2:
No type of church Nigerians will not attend look at these pastor he want to look like pastor Chris by fire by force undecided
I just tire sef.
I don't think GOD ever created this so called pastor like this

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by philip0906(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
pocbles:
He that is without sin be the first to cast stone against the man of God.
I know this pastor and i do go to his church sometimes when i don't want to go to my dad's church.
He is not what you guys painted him to be
That is a conman right there...Only dummies, will regard such a fraudster, as a "man of dog god"

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by sniperr007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Totilopussylick:
He looks like he’s possessed
Seer!!!
Knows who is possessed or not
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Then the report is faulty,,look at the pastor's face properly especially his cheekbones,, he's not Bob Risky wannabe

He's African China himself,,no wonder he's not singing again
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by kitanga: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Must be a Calabar man. Dia men like to bleach dem epidermis away

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by water0101(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
because of money.......owo lo ma pa ee

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by ekepeace(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
His godfather
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by splashbaby(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
seunmsg:
Mere looking at the guy, it’s obvious he’s a fraudster. How reasonable people will go before this bobrisky lookalike and say they are before a man of God is beyond my understanding. Church goers really mumu o.
mumu die
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
What a circus! LMFAO!

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by drakeli: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
VanGun:
Pictures Of Pastor Who Looks Like Bobrisky Arrested For Sunday Service

FCTA Enforcement Team arrests self-styled General Overseer of Jesus Reign Family church, Apo, Pastor U Uden for violating ban on places on worship.

Despite the presence of the team he continued the service while the team waited to avoid confrontation. He was arrested thereafter

Source: https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1244249811680968710

His Real Name is Pastor U.U Dennis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h1sHzwD62g

No. He doesn’t look like bobrisky. Rather, Bobrisky looks like him. Bobrisky is fake.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Farki: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Diiet:

Church goers are not foolish, inasmuch you don't sacrifice your brain, those who think God doesn't exist are the real foolish ones.

Of course people who don't believe in talking snakes, talking donkeys, talking plants, magic rocks, people coming back to life, virgin teenage birth and healing blindness with spit from a book imposed on us by Europeans are the real fools here.

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Franking: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo pastor. Thief. Fraudster
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by semyman: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Part of the mess of Chris Oyakhilome.
It's so unfortunate
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Diiet: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Farki:

Of course people who don't believe in talking snakes, talking donkeys, talking plants, magic rocks, people coming back to life, virgin teenage birth and healing blindness with spit from a book imposed on us by Europeans are the real fools here.
Whatever rocks ur boat
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Low budget oyakhilome

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by jonadaft: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Diiet:

Use your brain mumu

No one said God doesn't exist here yet....

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by blueAgent(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Satan66:

Where were those studies gotten from?
From intensive research and evidence or from an old book with no evidence?

Clown the evidence is abundant and available in the closest Coven around you.

I wonder why kids with phone this days are so quick at throwing tantrums at God.

Something the Adepts and initiates cannot dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped