Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja (149498 Views)

When Last Have You Gone Over Sunday Messages You Wrote Down? / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 1:30am On Mar 30, 2020
QuickStandard:
grin
The pastor looks somehow.

My Pastor sent me a reminder message yesterday about coming to church today.

I no kukuma reply sef.
This isn't time to gather together, this is a time for sober reflection. Stay in your closets and pray to God to heal our land.
you are a wicked man. How do you expect your pastor to feed this week without your tithes and offering?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by LivingSage: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Mumu African mentality. Once someone is fine (looks adorable), such person is possessed. When will you all stop leaving in the past? You're claiming to be educated right?
[s]
Totilopussylick:
He looks like he’s possessed
[/s]
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Billygee2u: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Dreambeat:
My joy is that he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Vega100: 2:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Diiet:

Church goers are not foolish, inasmuch you don't sacrifice your brain, those who think God doesn't exist are the real foolish ones.
you are the fool
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by wiseoneking: 3:38am On Mar 30, 2020
StrikeBack:
What is this??

We have pastors and prophets scattered all over the country yet this contraption called Nigeria is in deep mess.

I think our religious leaders are benefiting from the rot going on..

Who needs Religion if

We have steady electricity
Working institutions
Law and order
Social welfare packages and the likes.

I am sorry you dont know anything or what you are saying because you truly dont live where they have all these things you mentioned above. I am living in the most advanced country in the world and I want to let you know that they needed religion more than us. The center cannot hold any more here. All that glitters is not gold.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by anonimi: 3:43am On Mar 30, 2020
seunmsg:
Mere looking at the guy, it’s obvious he’s a fraudster. How reasonable people will go before this bobrisky lookalike and say they are before a man of God is beyond my understanding. Church goers really mumu o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10559611_10387695fbimg15699391522429320jpeg299b8ded11c419b38b059786e426af3c_jpeg81e2772150ed0b4618a0a6ef04e19b30

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10911542_images93_jpeg_jpega7087b8f78c48e5906d9607ea0752e8d

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by anonimi: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2020
wiseoneking:
I am sorry you dont know anything or what you are saying because you truly dont live where they have all these things you mentioned above. I am living in the most advanced country in the world and I want to let you know that they needed religion more than us. The center cannot hold any more here. All that glitters is not gold.

So why have you not left to stay in Naija

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10753056_69508536760861imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362jpeg18e4331c10af307692fea18d2101c77f_jpegf228a75ab19d5e7e05c1d0e4cbd93004

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10334158_img20191002170933_jpegeaf5d028eec088adcb0eae856bad66cd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nice365: 5:40am On Mar 30, 2020
End time pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by wildwest22: 6:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Stop posting rubbish, these areas you captured are always like that, from okpara square to government house, down to bisala road. And why did you stop as soon as you got to new heaven junction, why didn't you show us Agbani road,holy ghost, camp and Ziks avenue
hedonister:
I hate bleaching with a passion. Looking like what i don't know and he can't even obey simple instructions.

Even Enugu is on lock down. The streets are empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvx0o8oy-cE
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by jonadaft: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Diiet:

for describing MY mother whòre sorrow and affliction will never depart MY already cursed and messed life and MY children shall bring greater insult and reproach to ME.

A louder amen cool
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Have they arrested those Iman in plateau and Katsina that gathered their congregation and invited them to burn down churches and police station claiming Covid-19 is not real and was invented to cheat muslims
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Satan66(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2020
blueAgent:

Clown the evidence is abundant and available in the closest Coven around you.

I wonder why kids with phone this days are so quick at throwing tantrums at God.

Something the Adepts and initiates cannot dear.
Kindly show me the abundant evidence in this so called coven?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by pacespot(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Guyman pastor.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by lastchild: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Shut up, there
You think everyone is as dumb as you?
How many of your problems has your pastor solved? Brainwashed dolt
the reason I don't exchange words with people in nairaland is because of what happened last 2 years, I argued and traded insults with one guy in religion section, we later became friends and he gave me his whatsapp number which I added him only to discover that this person was an 18 year old boy

So why should I trade words with you? This one you are already sounding like a primary school kid
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Princesscutes1(f): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2020
I watch it yesterday laugh wan kill me
they arrest him with the wife

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Diiet:

Church goers are not foolish, inasmuch you don't sacrifice your brain, those who think God doesn't exist are the real foolish ones.
Believing in God does not translate to living for God
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Sardauna24(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2020
VanGun:
Pictures Of Pastor Who Looks Like Bobrisky Arrested For Sunday Service

FCTA Enforcement Team arrests self-styled General Overseer of Jesus Reign Family church, Apo, Pastor U Uden for violating ban on places on worship.

Despite the presence of the team he continued the service while the team waited to avoid confrontation. He was arrested thereafter

Source: https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1244249811680968710

His Real Name is Pastor U.U Dennis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h1sHzwD62g
Bleaching bastard thats how they are deceiving their gullible followers,scammers full everywhere.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by HRMK: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
THE USUAL FEEDING FAT ON THE POOR MASSES!IS ANY MEMBER OF THE CHURCH LOOKING AS FRESH AS THE PASTOR?YES OR NO?
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by fabsonkenechukw: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2020
The man of church looks like a gay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by zomby(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2020
I believe this same pastor was caught a couple of years ago doing something unholy...I wonder what was his crime at the time

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2020
This pastor should go on hiding.. I will stab him whenever I see him.. thief
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2020
VanGun:
Pictures Of Pastor Who Looks Like Bobrisky Arrested For Sunday Service

FCTA Enforcement Team arrests self-styled General Overseer of Jesus Reign Family church, Apo, Pastor U Uden for violating ban on places on worship.

Despite the presence of the team he continued the service while the team waited to avoid confrontation. He was arrested thereafter

Source: https://twitter.com/OfficialFCTA/status/1244249811680968710

His Real Name is Pastor U.U Dennis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h1sHzwD62g

Looks like a cadaver.

Apologies to cadavers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Halo22: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2020
To be frank, I still find it too difficult to understand how people will sit down and listen to one Niggy in the name of pastor. Just mere look at the guy will tell u he is in for the things of the world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by petitejolie(f): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2020
I like the fact that he didnt make noise and he didnt take to his heels. And his members did not start rioting.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Diiet: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2020
jcmaiah:
Believing in God does not translate to living for God
true

1 Like

Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Totilopussylick:

Seconded
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by contactikenna(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2020
They that be are ordained by God...
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by ahjerryboy1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
God will forgive you all, a man of God is who you guys were abusing like that.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by Hoodbilonia: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
U juh dey speak reemphasize.
Like say na gold.
The arrests lookslike a homo arrest.
See as he don over bleach
Canai
Canai
Can ai go with him.
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by wizod(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Totilopussylick:
indeed he is
Re: Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja by bobntu: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
I am appalled that rather than address the legality or otherwise of whether the arrest of the guy was justified or not, people are more concerned with his looks. I have never heard about him before now, but I sense some overzealous task force going beyond their brief here.

Fact is prior to last night's presidential directive to two states and FCT, there had been no concrete announcement from FCT Administration apart from market closure. There was no formal declaration forbidding worship sessions. Most of what FCT residents know about COVID-19 is actually courtesy of media telecast of what is happening in Lagos. Leadership of many places of worship organized small-sized services which were streamed online (for those that had the means).

As I watch this video, the worshippers were quite scanty - definitely less than 50 or even 20 as had been generally advised by health authorities over the preceding week. I imagine that may have been why the G.O. was unperturbed by the presence of the task force and continued with the service. Note also that the pastor did not utter a word throughout the video and made no attempt at resisting arrest.

No doubt every other church in Abuja held services last Sunday with a few persons while other members joined online. My question then is - what did this gentleman do differently that other places of worship did not do? How come the task force that was meant to be on patrol park three hilux vans and waited idly for this particular church to end their service not minding what may have been happening elsewhere? Why was it necessary to tell the pastor that some 'mosques' were previously raided? (btw no video to back up that claim)

I think this man's right was grossly violated. Who even knows if it was a deliberate invasion to settle personal scores? Or could it be because his church is 'small', he had to be intimidated before his congregation?

I also saw another video where this same task for leader was addressing uniformed men and he charged them to if necessary apply the Indian police tactics I.e. Clubbing with stick (which went viral a few days ago) or use stronger force should the need arise. We all know what force means to Nigerian Police, let alone more force. Incidentally I also saw a tv clip of a similar task force in Lagos that met some form of resistance at a church and I admired the professionalism displayed by the head of the team in ensuring that civility was maintained and things did not escalate to violence.

It is even more worrisome to note that the head of the Abuja team was until recently a broadcast journalist with one of the little known tv stations in the city. I then wonder if this is a case of unnecessary bravado to impress the people that gave him this new lease of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.