Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) (59012 Views)

Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / See Resort Serving As Coronavirus Quarantine Site In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Majamajic, lets do picture competition of all these cities, then you will realise that Enugu is an overhyped provincial outpost. Nothing has changed in that town since 1960. But you guys will come here with pictures from government house surroundings to beat chest and deceive people.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
enehvictor:
Majamajic, lets do picture competition of all these cities, then you will realise that Enugu is an overhyped provincial outpost. Nothing has changed in that town since 1960. But you guys will come here with pictures from government house surroundings to beat chest and deceive people.

Am not into picture competition , name a particular city , then we go head to head , abakaliki, asaba, awka, umuahi, owerri, onitsha, nnewi these are 7 major cities in East apart from enugu city , make your choice , we go head to head both in pics , just make a choice

U forgot that enugu was the eastern capital , have u ever landed with a plane in enugu ? I have done that , I ve landed asaba too , I have seen these cities from ground and above , I have hit all these 8 cities at mid night on cars (abakaliki that's only one not of recent)
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

Am not into picture competition , name a particular city , then we go head to head , abakaliki, asaba, awka, umuahi, owerri, onitsha, nnewi these are 7 major cities in East apart from enugu city , make your choice , we go head to head both in pics , just make a choice
U forgot that enugu was the eastern capital , have u ever landed with a plane in enugu ? I have done that , I ve landed asaba too , I have seen these cities from ground and above , I have hit all these 8 cities at mid night on cars

See this clown. Let us do picture competition of all those cities then you see your hollow Enugu is an overhyped jungle. There's no point picking one, the important point is that Enugu is not better in any way to all those cities. We can test ground with picture competition of all those cities. tongue

Being the former provincial headquarters does not mean anything here, because PORT HARCOURT was under that same eastern region when Enugu was the head quarter, today can you compare PORT HARCOURT and your Enugu village? No

Landing at Enugu airport shows a town that has nothing except shanties. If you have ever landed at Ph, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Asaba, then compare it to the nasty looks you see while landing in Enugu. Enugu is so much overhyped. Fact
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
enehvictor:

See this clown. Let us do picture competition of all those cities then you see your hollow Enugu is an overhyped jungle.

Being the former provincial headquarters does not mean anything here, because PORT HARCOURT was under that same eastern region when Enugu was the head quarter, today can you compare PORT HARCOURT and your Enugu village? No

Landing at Enugu airport shows a town that has nothing except shanties. If you have ever landed at Ph, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Asaba, then compare it to the nasty looks you see while landing in Enugu. Enugu is so much overhyped. Fact

Our argument is east , our argument is east , are u deaf ?

I said enugu is best city in the east , don't u know port is south South and kaduna in north ?
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

Our argument is east , our argument is east , are u deaf ?

Our argument is eastern region which comprises Rivers, Anambra, Imo, Bayelsa, Enugu, Cross River, Akwaibom, Abia. You cannot limit our scope because of your fraudulent propaganda .
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

I said enugu is best city in the east , don't u know port is south South and kaduna in north ?

I said Enugu is not the best in the eastern region. Let's reduce this to pictures but you are not game. Pictures pictures pictures tongue
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
enehvictor:

Our argument is eastern region which comprises Rivers, Anambra, Imo, Bayelsa, Enugu, Cross River, Akwaibom, Abia. You cannot limit our scope because of your fraudulent propaganda .

No , u are naming some states from South South ,

Go educate yourself and come again, thanks

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

No , u are naming some states from South South ,
Go educate yourself and come again, thanks

You actually need education more. What's south south? A creation of northern military junta.

If Ojukwu had succeeded in getting Biafra would you be here to yap about south south and southeast. What we know is eastern region. Anambra in southeast is more related to Delta in south south than even your so called southeast states. So we are dealing with eastern region here.
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
enehvictor:

I said Enugu is not the best in the eastern region. Let's reduce this to pictures but you are not game. Pictures pictures pictures tongue

Don't bring in South South , South East is about 5 states so don't shift

And if I may ask u how many of the south east cites have u been to and spend days , stop mentioning south South , or I face what am doing here

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
enehvictor:

You actually need education more. What's south south? A creation of northern military junta.

If Ojukwu had succeeded in getting Biafra would you be here to yap about south south and southeast. What we know is eastern region. Anambra in southeast is more related to Delta in south south than even your so called southeast states. So we are dealing with eastern region here.

Go and start again from where I started,

Do have a nice day , I wan go play ball

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

Don't bring in South South , South East is about 5 states so don't shift And if I may ask u how many of the south east cites have u been to and spend days , stop mentioning south South , or I face what am doing here

We must bring in all the states in southeast and south south, these are the original eastern region. Our competition should focus on the region then let's see where your Enugu will land. Pictures will prove to a great extent that Enugu is so much overhyped.

I have been to all the states in eastern region. So let's begin.
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

Go and start again from where I started,
Do have a nice day , I wan go play ball

Go play ball but I will always be around here to wait for you when you are done, then we shall continue.
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
enehvictor:

Go play ball but I will always be around here to wait for you when you are done, then we shall continue.

Stay there until Delta , Cross river , akwa ibom people come meet u calling them South East angry

I don go field , need drop some weight

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Majamajic, south south and southeast is one region- eastern region. That's why you have SE/SS governors forum. But do you have SE/SW governors forum?
majamajic:

Stay there until Delta , Cross river , akwa ibom people come meet u calling them South East angry

I don go field , need drop some weight
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
enehvictor:
Majamajic, south south and southeast is one region- eastern region. That's why you have SE/SS governors forum. But do you have SE/SW governors forum?

Just wait they will come reply u soon
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

Just wait they will come reply u soon

I dey wait
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Pervert grin
chichi
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Prettychichi21(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2020
oxiide22:
chichi
Lol oxiide22
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Lol oxiide22
where's our promise?
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Prettychichi21(f): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
oxiide22:
where's our promise?
Lol can't remember making any
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Lol can't remember making any
your picture u asked me if would like to take a look. I said, yes. So I'm expecting u to send me but u did not
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Prettychichi21(f): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
oxiide22:
your picture u asked me if would like to take a look. I said, yes. So I'm expecting u to send me but u did not

I did.. Check ur email tongue
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prettychichi21:

I did.. Check ur email tongue
okay I'll gonna check. Are u ihuoma miracle?
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Prettychichi21(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
oxiide22:
okay I'll gonna check. Are u ihuoma miracle?
Lol nah...was only joking
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Lol nah...was only joking
hhhhh lol, okay so wen are u sending me I just like to see u I think u gonna ne nice to be with
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Prettychichi21(f): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=oxiide22 post=88136491] hhhhh lol, okay so wen are u sending me I just like to see u I think u gonna ne nice to be with[/quote

Yeah u think cool lemme see urs fess grin
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Prettychichi21 post=88145259][/quote] yeah
OK but let's go private
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Prettychichi21(f): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2020
oxiide22:
yeah
OK but let's go private
Drop ur WhatsApp number then
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by oxiide22(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Drop ur WhatsApp number then
welcome
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by fyneboi79(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
majamajic:

Can u name a better city in the east cooler than enugu city ?

Funny am not from enugu state
Awka
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Kaysalas(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2022
Evanspaul:
This na Independence layout na.
Old park, okpara, abakpa, obiagu still dey busy like a normal day
G

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Hangs On A Lady's Bonnet From Ikoyi To VI Lagos (Video) / Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.