Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) (59011 Views)

Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / See Resort Serving As Coronavirus Quarantine Site In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ngoxievergreen(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2020
majamajic:

I ve been to both city , u don't compare the 2

There's a huge gap , enugu is in class of Abuja, Calabar and ikoyi

While ibadan is in class of mushin , and idumota

In terms of atmosphere , enugu city is second to none

Stop misinforming people. Enugu is not different from Ibadan. Below picture is the same Enugu
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Is the state as beautiful as this?
not everywhere...just that area close to the govt house

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Dannyozs(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

[s]There's nothing beautiful about Enugu, these areas shown are areas surrounding the government house. [/s]

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Enough is beautiful
I have stayed in Ede-oballa b4
From opi junction to ede-oballa down to NSK
The place is clean and quiet
I went there January
Planning on going next two weeks hopefully

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by TIGRITIS: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Waiting for the goat to come clear it then another assignments. Foolish goat.
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ngoxievergreen(f): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
You stated the fact. Don't allow these guys deceive you with their online propaganda . The only "beautiful place " in Enugu is just the area around the government house which is like .01% of the entire town. Even the pictures uploaded up there are the same government house surroundings

Sanchez01:

Most beautiful ké? Are the likes of Enugu South, precisely Gariki and Nkanu West that is a stark village not part of Enugu? Is Enugu East not also part of Enugu?

The only 'beautiful' place in Enugu is Enugu North and its 'beauty' got nothing on Ikeja. I lived in the state for four years and I know for a fact all the way from Ekweremadu's house, down to Rangers Avenue and the Government House, to Otigba and Polo then a bit towards Orthopaedic Hospital, before getting to GOU are the only places that fits the word 'try'.

Interestingly, all of these places I mentioned aren't close to Ketu to Ikorodu, distance wise.

All of the places captured are around the government house. Perhaps you want to show pictures of Nkanu West, Enugu South and Enugu East. At least, these are the closest to the most developed area in Enugu (North).

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfDark: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Dannyozs(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
membranus:

[s]Remember Ibadan is more populous, bigger and less tribalistic.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Have you been to places in enugu
Like eha alumona
Nsukka
Obollo afor
Those place are beautiful
Opi

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Prettychichi21:
My state be looking so clean and beautiful

Ada_Ezeagu cool

Choi nekwa umu 042? Nne kedu ebe i si n'Ezeagu? I bu onye Imezi owa? grin
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ngoxievergreen(f): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2020
ruggedtimi:

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that knows it
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

Have you been to places in enugu
Like eha alumona
Nsukka
Obollo afor
Those place are beautiful
Opi
Okay if you say so...
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Shuggaa: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2020
freeman131:

Please take Calabar out of the list, cross river state capital lives on past glory. Uyo should replace Calabar

I nearly shed tears after reading your comment. Tho it true my calabar has be bastardized by northern cross river governors.the worst is Ben ayade..I believe calabar will rise again..

Hon.Daniel asuquo aka DANSUKI is the right man for the job come 2023..
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by jayloms: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Ah!! love Enugu. I'am glad to have served there! wonderful experience.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
You stated the fact. Don't allow these guys deceive you with their online propaganda

Propaganda? Lol. I left Enugu last year and I know how these online guys package the state and show us pictures of areas around the government house, claiming Enugu is the most beautiful state in Nigeria.

I was in Nkanu West one time when it rained and people's homes were flooded. You can't even walk right without having thugs snatch your phones and bags in Gariki and they'll come and lie to people.

If they want to lie, they should do so to people who don't travel, not to those who move around a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Finnese001: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
wow, what a beautiful city

next time I will visit naija, I will try and visit some of this beautiful cities

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Enough is beautiful
I have stayed in Ede-oballa b4
From opi junction to ede-oballa down to NSK
The place is clean and quiet
I went there January
Planning on going next two weeks hopefully

That place isn't even Enugu oo, though it is place in Enugu State
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ngoxievergreen(f): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is still Enugu, for people that will insult Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by friday2011(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Yes, not just beautiful but very good to reside and enjoy better girls, bear and nkwobi, but you go hold money well. And no traffic like lagos.
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
You stated the fact. Don't allow these guys deceive you with their online propaganda . The only "beautiful place " in Enugu is just the area around the government house which is like .01% of the entire town. Even the pictures uploaded up there are the same government house surroundings

Where do u know in enugu
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by condralbedez: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Give us a picture from Abakpa,Emene coal camp,Ogui side let's see,not This picture of independent layout and lion building only!
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by ChrisKels: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
ngoxievergreen:

Wow u really are so pained. That's Abakpa, Enugu town, we are talking about Enugu city. Even the towns still look far better than Ibadan city grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by enehvictor: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

Propaganda? Lol. I left Enugu last year and I know how these online guys package the state and show us pictures of areas around the government house, claiming Enugu is the most beautiful state in Nigeria.

I was in Nkanu West one time when it rained and people's homes were flooded. You can't even walk right without having thugs snatch your phones and bags in Gariki and they'll come and lie to people.

If they want to lie, they should do so to people who don't travel, not to those who move around a lot.

Don't ever be deceived by the well oiled propaganda machinery in Enugu state.. do you believe that most places in Enugu don't have ordinary access roads like this roads at Eha Amufu in Enugu state

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Abapka, Enugu East. Has brown roof scattered with old structures.
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by FamTomx2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Forget story, Enugu state follow ��
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Make efforts to travel.

Are u in ogbomosho??
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by franchasng: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:
Enugu is the most beautiful state capital in the Southeast, followed by Owerri, and then Awka.

Enugu metropolis can only be compared to Ikoyi and Ikeja GRA in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Owerri used to be the cleanest until Rochas came and farted there. The stench of his fart is still there and may take like, forever to dissipate
majamajic:

Enugu city is the most beautiful city in the east , and the most peaceful in Nigeria , quote me anywhere

U don't run after a bus
Re: Enugu Streets Deserted As Coronavirus Keeps People Indoors (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Never been to the state

U be Igbo?
Mikkyjay17:
Enugu the Land of long mouth
Is ur head pairing u sir??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Hangs On A Lady's Bonnet From Ikoyi To VI Lagos (Video) / Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.