Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (70126 Views)

Olympian Coronavirus Coronavirus Survivor Says People On Ward Were Ripping Off M / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bad market for the pharmas. They hoped only a new drug go cure am

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
like every other drug ,chloroquine has side effects.
please don't take it without doctor prescription

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Righteousness89(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle this affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
like every other drug ,chloroquine has side effects.
please don't take it without doctor prescription

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by BlueMann: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Hmm

I don't need chloroquine to cure Covod 19 disease

That for human's

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by TJaino61(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Alright
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seun:
Donald Trump is where he is today because he is right about some things. He may be right about Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine.

Please note that the man in this story did not self-medicate. He consulted a doctor, they discussed it, and then the nurses administered it.

Wouldn't it be crazy if it turns out that this disease that is shutting down the whole world can be cured by a obsolete anti-malarial drug?
Yea some. Hope you are not one of those that see Trump as a stable genuis?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by generationz(f): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
I saw a video yesterday where a doctor said a combination of chloroquine and Azithromycin can be used in treating the Corona Virus. Seriously I don't know why videos like these are not going viral if it's true. What does it coat then to let the world know this thing works?
Why is it only individuals coming out to tell us their personal experience?

At least, those who have been diagnosed with certain death from the virus should be made to use it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Hypnotise: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Hmm

That for human's
So are you an animal or what?
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Patrioticman007(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by NaijadrivaCars: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seun:
Donald Trump is where he is today because he is right about some things. He may be right about Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine.

Please note that the man in this story did not self-medicate. He consulted a doctor, they discussed it, and then the nurses administered it.

Wouldn't it be crazy if it turns out that this disease that is shutting down the whole world can be cured by a obsolete anti-malarial drug?

Baba comment today.

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
ednut1:
Bad market for the pharmas. They hoped only a new drug go cure am
Regardless they would still cash out.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Starboyyy: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't talk sey this Coronavirus ehn na small thing go be the cure.....its really all about knowledge
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Obajohn100(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank GOD for his life. At this point, it doesn't matter who prescribed the drug . Let it work and safe humanity. If our Nigeria traditional herbs can cure this pandemic the world wouldn't mind embracing it.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Baba comment today.
Baba see sai e go affect him business naw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Emma1630(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Hmm
That for human's
and u are?
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Aturitoroman: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
E nor go better for china
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Ibechris2: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Trump saved u.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seun:

Nigerians will not hear. people are already taking chloroquine without testing positive

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Obajohn100:
Thank GOD for his life. At this point, it doesn't matter who prescribed the drug . Let it work and safe humanity. If our Nigeria traditional herbs can cure this pandemic the world wouldn't mind embracing it.
Wouldn't mind? What would be the alternative?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by pek(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Obajohn100:
Thank GOD for his life. At this point, it doesn't matter who prescribed the drug . Let it work and safe save humanity. If our Nigeria traditional herbs can cure this pandemic the world wouldn't mind embracing it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by Xkale1234(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Happy for you but for me the medicine for covid-19 na black seed or black cumming both oil and powder mix with honey God bless our beloved prophet Muhammad s.a.w he said black seed or black cumming is the medicine of all diseases except death, make Una browse abt am guyz here is my number for more explanation abt it 09028119175 WhatsApp or call

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by mofedamijo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seun:

Wouldn't it be crazy if it turns out that this disease that is shutting down the whole world can be cured by an obsolete anti-malarial drug?

It is not consistent, so medical officers are scared to approve it, mind you this is a virus if the body sudden develops a resistance to the drug, then you will need higher doses and doses of the drug, which might eventually shutdown the vital organs in the body and lead to death, what they are trying to do is to get the right drug, note, so many people used the said Chloroquine and died, its more like a luck thing. Also note, Virus are crazy, you might think they are gone, but you've probably only suppressed it, it will come back with such crazy force that nothing will work to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by 9jayes: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dogoyaro lo sure ju

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by OMEGA009(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
OP, pls do not mislead people to their death. Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine are 2 different things. Sake of say petrol and kerosene na brother no mean say you fit pour kerosene inside your car or generator. They are 2 different drugs with 2 different chemical construct. Pls no let people get chloroquine poisoning with your misleading topic.

Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lostz:

Nigerians will not hear. people are already taking chloroquine without testing positive
How is it there fault when US keep promoting it without waiting for it to be officially approved.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/florida-man-with-coronavirus-says-drug-touted-by-trump-saved-his-life/

It is funny you didn't include the warning the man gave about taking the drug on a self medicated basis. Besides what he took was not Chloroquine but Hydroxychloroquine, a different drug.

Don't be hasty for front page, these are crucial times, wrong information will kill people who would otherwise have survived.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by scoundrel(f): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is fake news. The only way I will believe is if I get convinced that malaria is a virus. This is the equivalent of taking antibiotics to cure a headache; implausible.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
mofedamijo:

It is not consistent, so medical officers are scared to approve it, mind you this is a virus if the body sudden develops a resistance to the drug, then you will need higher doses and doses of the drug, which might eventually shutdown the vital organs in the body and lead to death, what they are trying to do is to get the right drug, note, so many people used the said Chloroquine and died, its more like a luck thing. Also note, Virus are crazy, you might think they are gone, but you've probably only suppressed it, it will come back with such crazy force that nothing will work to stop it.
Exactly and there are people that actually need chloroquine for their ailments, if there should be a scarcity or price hike on it, it would affect them Bigly.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by uzohrome(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
I will just laugh.... Chloroquine cure covid nineteen. Take vaccine and die from the corona virus.
Re: Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life by blowjohn(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Where r those bastards from CNN that have been trying hard to talk about the risk of churning out the drugs yet offer no alternatives?
I swear if I ever meet any CNN staff here in Nigeria I will so insult his or her life eh.
Bunch of satanic bastards.
People r dying. Someone suggests a drug but all u do is raise panic about it.
Bastards

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.